Reviews for A Wolf in Winter
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
good story
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Awwww, that was a nice story. Remus is my favorite adult character from the books, so I love stories that feature him and treat him well.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
"I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas, 'cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad." LOL I had to giggle at that one. Poor Harry! He loves Snape. He was just being a kid ... okay, a mouthy kid, but a normal kid. If Snape is this upset by Harry's comments, then such a scene must be rare or unknown between them, which means Harry is a pretty good kid.

I loved the interaction between Remus and Snape. It's sad that Remus is stuck in wolf form forever, but maybe Snape will allow him to be around Harry in the future. At least he has tonight to speak to Harry with a human voice. LOL at Snape telling him to huff and puff and blow the door down!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Oops! This does not bode well.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I still think Silver is Remus. Sev's reaction isn't surprising, as he saw only the aftermath of the rescue. Besides, he would probably hate a wolf anyway, because of his past experiences. I suppose he will figure out that the wolf actually is Remus, if there are truly no more wolves in Britain ... especially if the wolf continues to hang around Harry. I just hope he doesn't kill Silver.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Okay ... So is this wolf Remus?
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Wonderful, touching story!
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Fantastic!
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
neat,did nit expect the who bit...not going to say, don't want to spoil it for others...

on to the next chapter.
WallWatcher33 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE IT!
Veronica McClure chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
An amber-eyed silver wolf? Let me guess-Remus,right? In his Wolfsbane-tamed wolf form?