Reviews for A Wolf in Winter
So all ends well as it should on Christmas night. Enjoyed this very much!
Oh naughty Harry. Poor Severus. That child is a handful!
Love the huge Siver. Harry is lonely for playmates..adult company isn’t enough for children. Glad Silver wants to be friends.
judybrowneyes chapter 1 . 1/9
This reminds me so much of an old fashioned fairy tale which I still love to read.
VampyreGirl12 chapter 8 . 6/30/2017
This was amazing. I loved it. Thank you so very much for this.
Navyangel85 chapter 7 . 4/20/2017
aww that was awesome~~
Slytheringirle chapter 6 . 3/9/2017
To be honest I suspected that it was Remus but I began to have doubts when Harry kept seeing for a couple of days, love your story!
Saissa chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Very Nice Story!
Tavaril chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
A very beautiful story with a lovely ending. Truly magical!
Tavaril chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
O, I loved that scene with Remus and Sev, extremely well done!
Tavaril chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
o, go silver! That was so cool!
tavaril chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I just love wolves. This is really cool!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
good story
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Awwww, that was a nice story. Remus is my favorite adult character from the books, so I love stories that feature him and treat him well.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
"I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas, 'cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad." LOL I had to giggle at that one. Poor Harry! He loves Snape. He was just being a kid ... okay, a mouthy kid, but a normal kid. If Snape is this upset by Harry's comments, then such a scene must be rare or unknown between them, which means Harry is a pretty good kid.

I loved the interaction between Remus and Snape. It's sad that Remus is stuck in wolf form forever, but maybe Snape will allow him to be around Harry in the future. At least he has tonight to speak to Harry with a human voice. LOL at Snape telling him to huff and puff and blow the door down!