Reviews for Happiness Is A Warm Gun
lollipoploves chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
best story I have read in a long time, made me laugh so hard!
ahotaku chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Go Gaou!

Yes, indeed. Liquid sex on legs. Oh, Hiruma, you dirty dirty demon, you. Kekeke.

I like it how Mamori was on Agon's lap, though. I knew they had something!

Funny and naughty. Kuku. fav.

I need to see more AgonMamo.
Tatemae chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Lol, pretty funny, I'd say. :D love the Agon/Mamori parts ;))
Silverflame chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hahaha! THAT was great! I feel sorry for Sena though, getting molested by Hiruma and all that... Sena is just too darn cute and innocent!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it I would love to see this
luannguyen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
fufu the precious little cargo
Asherit chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
They are great
kisa chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
that was hilarious.
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love you, have I said that already in any review? I dont remember, if I haven't, you deserve to know it now. I mean... I'm cackling away, I'm long lost in this universe of hilarious sexy cuteness you created. Its just so freaking funny! And lovely! And god, I just love your style and your imagination. And it doesnt help to diminish this feeling when you write just about the amazing allxSena, in such an awesome way. Oh the jealousy. Oh the sweetness and innocence of Sena. Oh the deliriously smug and abusive Hiruma. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us! 3
Cassandra Eve chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sena suddenly became the princess w/ the nights and shining armors now? EPIC! I LOVE IT! AHAHAH!
MindsetSymphony chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
one ques please ?

what was the photograph abt?/
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I had to go play the song as I read this, :DDDD I enjoyed both the song and the story, it was great! :3

Inumaru12
fluffydono chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
AWESOME!
rainieForest chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
ahahaha how cute! ahaha everyone/innocent sena is always the best! hahah
1arigato chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
HAHAHAHA! I skipped the stuff with the lyrics and everything, but the story was still funny even when I didn't know what happened during the song! YOU'VE GOTTA MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE! ((This is killing me from laughter, 'Do. Not. Touch. The. Eyeshield. If. You. Want. To. Live.' that's the best phrase I've heard in Eyeshield fanfics!))