Reviews for Bitter Refuge
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That was beautiful
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm currently tapping at my IPad, trying to brush the tears off my cheeks and off the screen, where they had dropped. This is a really good story, and you're a really good writer. Keep going, please!
Angel Shade chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
so sad and so good
Lindsey chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I've been reading Naruto fan-fics for over 6 years now, and this is still by far my favourite. I've read it 3 times and it still makes me cry. There's just so much raw emotion here and the way you write is gorgeous. I almost hate the ending, but I don't think it could have been any more perfect. Please, never stop writing.

With Love, Lindsey.
Acromania chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh hell, I am crying like a fountain at the moment und my heart has some new cracks. Thanks! One wonderful, powerful oneshot.. I loved it. Though confusing you painted a picture with clear lines. Thanks again.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Soo sad! I almost shed tears! You've got skills!
Delotra251 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, that word doesn't even do it justice but its the only word in my mind at this moment. Beautiful may serve it better but i'm not sure...
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh god. I'm dying. So much pain. Beautiful. Absolute in its cruel reality. Difficult to explain because perfection cannot be summed up in words. Bewitching. You are an amazing writer and this is by far my favorite peinsaku story ever.
mililli chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So sad. Where did you get the inspiration for this story from? Sakura's past was so interesting
2worlds1girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Great story! Even though, I have to admit I was a bit confused towards the beginning, but I got the jist of it.
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I'll keep it simple. It was beautiful.
InnerCookie chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
seriusly, I have re-read it 3 times and I love it and get emotional tears by this story.

Especially that she made an abort, it's such a hard thing going thru...
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is really good! Not to short, not too long.
trebleclefgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I just stumbled upon this today. Absolutely fantastic writing. Excellent job!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 8/21/2011