Reviews for Imaginary Friend
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 8/21
This was an excellent chapter a very well written fic
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 8/21
This was a well written chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 8/21
Well things are getting crazy
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 8/21
Well I wasn't expecting things to turn out like this
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 8/21
This was a great and well written fhapter
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 8/21
This was such an excellent chapter I'm glad Bruce realized he wasn't crazy
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 8/21
This was an excellent chapter great follow up
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/21
This was excellent chapter
Scarlett Winds chapter 8 . 8/16
Omg...! I stumbled upon this story and I am so glad I did. I didn't know what to expect but I'm so glad I read it. It is amazingly written. Please don't give up on this because it would be a shame to add it to the collection of great stories unfinished. Please update soon! And thank you!
lotusblossom chapter 8 . 7/14
I'm so glad you update this I can't wait for the next chapter.
I so want to know what happened to Bella. It would be interesting if anyone noted if Commissioner Gordon and Sirius share a resemblance lol.
harukadesu00 chapter 8 . 4/7
This story is definitely worth a read. Encapturing. Different and real.
JPElles chapter 8 . 4/3
Love the universe here. I'm curious what will happen. Bella is oddly enough my favorite Harry Potter character I think.
This story is amazing! I don't know why I didn't read it before. The way you wove Harry Potter world with the batman world is spectacular. Can I just say you characterization of Bella is perfect, because if she was ever good it would be because of the people she cared for, she's a slytherin through and through. She cares about self preservation in all instances except where Bruce or her family to an extent are concerned. I also loved how you portrayed Rachel, you didn't just bash her but showed her for the selfish person she was. I never liked her. Overall, I hope you continue soon with this story I want to see the fall out of her supposed death and also what she faces on the other side of the veil as well as Bruce's reaction. Thanks for writing, I am so looking forward to more, I want to know the mystery behind Hughes in Gotham. If Rachel will remember. Is Bruce going to ever meet the rest of her family etc? Agh i hope you continue.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 6 . 3/30