Reviews for The Wizard's Triad
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 6/11
Well, I hope this muse comes out of hiding, because this is fantastic!
Philosophize chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Please don't abandon...
Arial Wolf chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Brilliant thank you
Scabbers1957 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Well another great set of chapters just read, keep em coming.

:))
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
this is an interesting fic. ill definitely be keeping an eye out for more chapters as they come.

i haven't read a ton of fics that start this late in the timeline and it will be interesting to see what you come up with.
faneka chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I've enjoyed reading this story so far and look forward to the next update.
BloodWar chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
nice story line

great reading so far

can't wait for the next one
TroyWeb chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Disappointed with the Ron bashing in this story. I wish more fan fic writers would stop being so bigoted and narrow minded.
hpnut1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
I liked it
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Enjoy the interesting chapter. Odd that it was Snape who wanted to repopulate the magical world. Does this make him a grandfather? Harry maybe upset as yet another adult has manipulated him and others but he got the best deal with Hermione and Luna while Draco got Ronald as step uncle and Molly as a step grandmother and now Umbridge for a guardian.

So Lucius gets it in the back. So Umbridge will try and claim the Wizengamot seats of these families. How will she do that if she is a wanted criminal?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
jojobevco chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
And poor, poor Delores Umbridge was killed evading capture. Good Chapter!
agnar chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
You let lots of details slip by. Early on luna tells harry she's hired on winky to care for them this summer. Then later winky says she's there because dobby asked her to, and the 3 are all surprised.

Andromeda was staying at grimmauld place because her home was destroyed. Then in chap. 5 it's suddenly rebuilt because teddy is there and charlie and the black sisters go back there to talk.

The Weasley name is being continued by ron at one point, forgetting bill, percy and george are all older and can produce kids. Then later bill is mentioned as being the one to continue the weasley name.

Also the tonks name is muggleborn so there wouldn't be any real worry about 'continuing it' unlike the pureblood lines.

I also find it totally unbeleivable that umbridge of ALL people would be free to roam about the UK and openly enter azkaban as herself. She's too old to be having kids so they'd not keep her around for that. And she was the top unmarked supporter in voldemort's ministry, she was openly trying to commit genocide on non-purebloods. NO WAY does she not get arrested by shacklebolt's ministry immediately.
bookwormqueen7 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
that is really good. update soon please.
Gakin chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Enjoying the story thus far.

Since you were asking for C&C, really the only thing I can comment on, other then some areas where you are missing spaces between words, is that for some parts of this chapter there were lots of telling vs showing. I feel that's most notable during the first 3/4 of the 'Discussions among The new Trios'. It's really nothing that detracts from the story that much, however as I was reading it I started speed reading through it to get past it. I'm not too sure whether that will be helpful to you, as I understand infodumps are necessary sometimes, but it's really the only thing I caught that seemed noteworthy to me.

Peace.
jafr86 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Great chapter I hope you continue it.