Reviews for Outbid, Outbought, Outthought and Outfought
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
An epic moment of the best auction of them all!
xXIAmPerfectionXx chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
hahaha love it!
AlKaholiK chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Azzie, sweetie, it's once again that you make me laugh. Edge in "granny panties", lol!

But you know, I've kinda always figurd that about Vickie-you know, the granny panties, and we all know-well, MOST of us anyway-that granny panties means no definition of the ass-crack in the buttock portion of the anatomy.

I mean, granny panties make women look as though they have a big, round butt with no discernable crack to it. I don't know about you, but I love a sweet crack to look at/feel on, kiss on/smack on/lay my head on/etc.- on MY woman. Good job! FUCK I'm dizzy right now.

-Alkaholik (100 Proof)
anubislover chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
BRILLIANT! This story had me laughing the whole way through, and the end was just perfect! Well done, my friend! Keep on Rollin'!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is one hell of a funny ass story. But only one question?

What about the Raw and ECW superstars? There must be a few former smackdown stars that would want to get back at Vickie and Edge.
NellyLove chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was hilarious! Good job!
Nadia26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hahahahahahahaha *falls from the chair and rolls to the ground laughing out loudly* this story rocks!Congratulations!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was awesome, and Jesse and Festus was in it. There's not enough love for those two men. Is there going to be a follow up. I would love to read about Edge's reaction to his own photo's getting out.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Azzie I'm betting you don't remember me, but you were in one of my fics on Nfiction. THIS IS CLASSIC, AND I LOVE IT!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
OMG,you HAVE to make another fic about the pics of Edge! PLEASE?
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
hahah that is just freaking classic. though i don't know why anybody would want to see her rude.*shudders.*