Reviews for Primary Colors
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
HAHAHA! "It has come to my attention that you are hot!"
E person chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Great job again! My favorite chapter was Green. I love seeing Layton as a fatherly like figure to Luke. I find it utterly adorable :) Keep up the good work!

E
Crimsonwitch626 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I laughed and had fangirl moments in which my face went interesting shades of red.

Never the less, I found it brilliant. Legals personality and the fangirls (HURRAY) and how easily he just states theyre both hot. Filthy sex a week ago eh? XD lmao, brilliant.

Crimson
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I love all of it, especially the Legal/Flora one, but I have one thing to point out...green is a secondary color. xD
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Short and sweet story. I love these Layton oneshots!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Yay for all four
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Aw. Poor Luke...the bell was a really nice touch. *nods*
Negative-Gingerbread chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Good lord, if only finding smut-base characters in a game was THIS easy XD

BTW read the rest of the story aswell, and I must say, 'twas all awesome

X-MairBob-X
Pistolas chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
That is a great theme for a set of drabbles.

There's something about Legal Luke and Non-Legal Flora that I
Rising Light chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
All of these chapters are very well-written and quite enjoyable to read - and you've captured the characters' personalities very well! I loved the theme of different colors - it's too bad this was the last chapter, since there are so many more colors! Oh well...
Supinde chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
D'aw, the mental image of Layton acting all fatherly like that is adorable

8D
Supinde chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
D'aww, you make me love Legal, no matter how you portray him.

...

I need a life.

/sob/
Supinde chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
D'aw, who ever said hetero couldn't be a nice change every once in a while? Claire and Layton are so cute!

8D
Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
...I love you so good damn much. Oh Legal, you are ever so blunt. And sexy. Much love for blunt and sexy Legal, and the fact that he had a puzzle mask. And Layton's last line was also pure love.

XD