Reviews for Today Is Different
dm1 chapter 26 . 10/9
Aw, come on! Donna notices the details, that's all. She knows the rest of it, it's obvious and she didn't need to spell it out. But the fact that the TARDIS provides her with every little thing she requires or wants is also an amazing thing, and that did need saying! I'm sure she talks to the TARDIS, petting her walls and thanking her all the time for the amazing bounty.

She's right about the Doctor getting all defensive about his ship. It is kind of hilarious! After all, who wants a tiny sports car that has barely any space for its passengers when you can have a dimensionally transcendant ship who is sentient, provides as much space as desired, takes care of all of her passengers needs... and, of course travels in both space and time? Speed isn't an issue, either, since she can get you there yesterday, faster than any old sports car!

Plus, she's got personality! And lastly, Donna does love to rile the Doctor up, tease him a bit!
dm1 chapter 25 . 10/6
Oh, Doctor, wait until you see what else that bird does in your hair!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
Of course he uses it.
Silly Doctor! :)
Her Timelord chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
Sweet and painful. Perfectly shown
nipponophile chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Oh, I sooo loved that chapter.

Love all of them actually, but especially this one.
nipponophile chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Oh, I sooo loved that chapter.

Love all of them actually, but especially this one.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
I read each of these. They're incredible!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 18 . 12/18/2010
Oh THIS...

I love this story, but I hate the concept behind it, that acceptance of fate, because it's probably true. In those last moments, despite her protests, I think Donna knew absolutely what was coming and she chose not to fight it because she understood- the way she always does- and knew that the Doctor NEEDED it. He needed to let her go and live, because he couldn't stand to watch anyone else die. And so she gave up herself, to save his soul. It's tragic.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 17 . 12/18/2010

This makes me wish for a bit of backstory, you know that?
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 16 . 12/18/2010
This is me, laughing my head off. Ah, the wonders of the universe... and plumbing. (which, frankly, IS a pretty amazing thing, but nevertheless...)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 15 . 12/18/2010
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 14 . 12/18/2010

This was sweet. Just the right amount of description without being too florid, and just the right amount of emotional turnabout without feeling forced. Just lovely!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Haha... Tres amusante, my friend.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Good on you, Donna! Because we know... we know there was always a chance. Nothing definitive, but there was ever so slight a chance that the process might complete itself...
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 10 . 12/18/2010

These have all been lovely, but this one was just WONDERFUL. A perfect snapshot of what Donna Does Best.