Reviews for Kiss
phoenix360 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
The moment I saw this story I had to read and review it. You know me I love Joker/Batman slash, especially when it's written by you.

One thing that made me smile the moment I started reading this story was The Joker describing those who 'get in the way' of him and Batman 'the police, the mob, Dent, that girl' He still can't remember Rachel's name lol And because of this I remember the hilarious hospital scene where he couldn't recall her name then either and got shouted at for his troubles.

I do remember you mentioning in one of your stories or reviews awhile ago that you might write a fic where The Joker discovers Batman's identity. Well I'm guessing this is it. It's gonna be intresting. 'he was too intoxicated by the other’s presence. Batman had a funny way of making the Joker incoherent at the worst of times.' The first bit actually reminded me of Twilight. You know when Edward makes that line about how Bella can't drive because she's 'influenced' by his presence. But I soon forgot that when I read the last bit. Makes The Joker seem like he has a crush on Batman lol Funny but cute. That's something I'd never thought I'd say when mentioning The Joker.

One thing I love about your Joker/Batman stories is you do so much with the description of Joker's movements and bevaviours towards, and they work so well and end up just been as effective as any lemon fic out there. “We’d be great together, you know,” I could actually picture Ledger'sJoker saying this, whether it was mocking or serious.

The Joker had then tested it on a “volunteer” hench-clown. Ha! More like grabbed the unsuspecting hench-clown and tried the drug out. I bet he tortured and killed the poor hench-clown while he was temprarily immobile. It's something The Joker would get a kick out of doing. Although I can't help but imagine what would have happened if the drug hadn't worked. On one hand The Joker's expression of shock and anger would be just too funny, but on the other I'd feel sorry for his hench-clowns because really they just wouldn't stand a chance. The Joker would get his revenge for their screw up, and horribly at that.

'The Joker’s eyes quickly became locked in decision and he plunged the knife deep into Batman’s chest in a particularly painful, but not lethal spot.' The whole sequence with The Joker trying to decide what to do with Batman while he hears the Police nearing actually make me laugh. It's almost comical. He's having a 'personal' moment with Batman and is near to unmasking him, but finds himself running out of time and what does he do? Stab him painfully of course! It's just The Joker's way of showing he cares. A simple 'See ya Batsy' just wouldn't do for the Clown Prince of Crime would it lol

'He swiftly grabbed the back of Batman’s head and pulled it forward, making the Dark Knight’s lips collide with his.' Has a complete fangirl moment. If I'm not mistaken I believe this is your first fic where Batman and The Joker actually have a physical romantic moment, or kiss to put it bluntly. Am I right? I bet you loved writing this scene. 'The Joker moved his arm in between his and Batman’s chest and twisted the knife, earning a painful moan from the Dark Knight.' Again I had to laugh because... well just because I guess. A twisted romanctic moment here and he just has to do that doesn't he?

Anyway I liked the ending of the story. Gordon's a lot smarter than he's given credit for and I bet he himself realizes that The Joker's obsessed with Batman and their relationship is much deeper then it appears to others. It's like Gordon knows something's going on that doesn't quite add up yet chooses to look the other way because he'd much rather 'live in ignorance' They do say 'ignorance is bliss' after all. I would have loved to see Batman's reaction and his conversation with Alfred once he got back to the Penthouse.

And damn for a second I honestly thought The Joker would find out Batman's identity. lol

jellyfish incorporated chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
M; that was nice.

Very nice. One of the few Batsy/Jokie Fics not AU and in character, and -Goddammit- believeable.

M, I want more now.

The Crimson Wing chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hiyo EIW! Tis I, Crimson, back to REVIEW!

You have no idea how much the title of this alone made my brain melt with anticipation. It went along the lines of incoherentfangirlyscream territory, and that was BEFORE I even opened it.

I dislike the word 'yummy' intensely, and in retrospect the variation of it irks me as well, but it's the only thing that comes to mind when reading this; Yum _

The beautiful insanity of The Joker, the trembling excitement. Poor Batman. While I know it's TECHNICALLY one of the only ways anything would be initiated, I can't help but to wish that, sometimes, he'd be in control. Because it's not as if he's dumb or a bad fighter, far from it... But woe be to that, he and his MEDDLING DO-GOODER ways will not allow...

Or so far that I've seen. Hint hint.

Regardless of that, which wasn't a complaint at ALL in this direction, this was entirely in character and BEAUTIFUL...I really loved this. The description of moonlight dancing across objects, shadows falling across the Joker's face... it all paints a beautiful, dank scene.

And Gordon at the end? GORDON? WHAT BEAUTIFUL MADNESS IS THIS! In character for him, once again might I add ;3

Joker's possessiveness, Batman's unwillingness to give up, Gordon's...well, Gordon-ness ( NEW ADJECTIVE FTW ). Wonderful. Glorious.

As for my critique, however, there is one, very slight, thing. I notice, in your writing, you use 'Batman' and 'The Joker', which is correct, but...It's all the time. There's no variation as to their descriptions, save for Batman's other title 'the Dark Knight', which I'm glad you used. Maybe find something for the Joker as well, and something else for Bats too? It would add a lot of life and depth.

I'll still keep reading like a vicious blood thirsty fangirl either way XD

Also, at the beginning...maybe two typos?

every few moments Batman was squirm and push,

( Would? )

feeling the groves of the Batsuit

Maybe those were intentional, I'm not sure, and I'm FAR from beyond typos, but thought I'd gesture them out there just in case 3

Beautiful writing as always. I'm going to go empty out my saliva buckets now ;3

-The Crimson Wing, Goddess of Chaos and Assistant to the Yaoi Queen of Doom, was HERE AND LOVED IT OMGFTWBATMANJOKERPR0NZELOHEL
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Haha, Joker certainly does NOT like to share. D And he plays rough. Ouch, knife in the chest. *winces* Interesting little ficlet. Great work!

Marluciel chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hahaha yes! amazingness. i really love the way you write these two. just perfect! hee. love it love it love it!
rry chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
CURSES! i love it, but i think the Joker should found out a BIT more about the Batman (but just about everyone can identify Christian Bale by his cheek bones and Bruce Wayne should have some good pics in the newspaper... SO I CAN FOOL MYSELF! .
Kibbskins chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
... I love you
Keikki chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ooh, very good, thank you. You really made my day. Please, write a sequel!
Bashlei chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love all your Joker/Batman stories. You have a way that keeps them all belivable and in character (which is a must when writing The Joker). I think you should go shopping more often if this is the result ;D
Villain x Hero chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
WHA! *huggles* Lovely! You always do Joker's character so well. I liked how he was jealous of everyone. Jealous!Joker is the best. Poor Batman he must be so confused right now... though maybe not as much as Gordon. Hm, the random police officer reminded me of Detective Bullock from the animated series...
Lauralot chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So cute, in a depraved sort of way! I love how you write the Joker, very in character. And bit about "blood" on the mouth toward the end, that was hilarious.
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
It's about TIME! :D Oh this was great to read, just fan-freaking-tastic.

It's probably crazy for me to like this, but I loved it when the cops showed up. I mean, I'm pissed that they interrupted what was turning into a perfect moment, but then we got-

"His eyes caught sight of the almost unmasked Batman.

This was supposed to be *their* night."

"Batman was *his*. Other people did *not* get to see him without the mask."

Because you write posessive!jealous!MYBAT,BITCH!Joker SO well. _

And I loved Joker making Batsy moan by twisting the knife. So messed up, so them.

"Just as the Joker was about the stand up, he noticed the light grip that Batman had on his coat. Purple fabric was being tugged by black Kevlar, being twisted up in Batman's gloved hands. Ah, so it wasn't just him then."

I did a fist pump. _; That part was just awesome. (But now I wanna see BATSY take the initiative. Just, you know, throw Joker against the wall/floor/table and just go all I AM BATMAN I HAVE CONTROL ISSUES RAVAGE~! (which sounds suspiciously like RACHEL~!) and just take out all the rage and sexual frustration and ALL the damn SUBTEXT out on Joker and have his batty way with him. It doesn't even have to be sex, just, you know, Batsy finally going on the offensive. And from the way he reacted with just him kissing Batman, with THIS...Joker'd have, like, an orgasm. XD)

Awesome one-shot, just awesome.

~ Compy
LittleSnowPea chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow. I loved this! You should continue it at least from Batsy's perspective!
Saere chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
*captivated* This is amazing, Wolfie. I love how you write Batman's effect on The Joker, with his trembling and possessive nature always taking over whenever they touch. It's accurate and spell-binding, to say the least. They really are perfect together...

And Gordon's as willing to stay ignorant as ever. XD Haha.

Thanks for writing! I love every single one of your J/B stories.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3