Reviews for Forever Rangers
angels death chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
i really hope you are going to continue this fic! i love it and remember it from time to time... really love the idea and can't wait to see where you go with it! Bye
brankel1 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I love all the Rangers come back that Kat will hook up with Jason.
ashley chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
what happens next? was kimberly the only one who heard Zordon's voice and encouragement? does anyone die now with the pink rangers there? what happens between kimberly and tommy? does jason try to intervene between kim and tommy? please update soon! thanks!
RhythmicalMusa chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
plz make more chapters i want to know more

this story is good and i hope tommy can forgive kim and be with her again

and that the mission goes well and no one dies
aiden-san chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
luving it
SmartGurl9552 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Good job!

Your story is fabulous. I loved the Forever Red episode and am always on the look out for something regarding that story that is actually good. and this is! Thanks for writing.

I like how you explained Rocky's absence. I have a question though- what about Alyssa? I know she's technically a white, but I know a lot of people consider her an honorary pink.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
nice cant wait to read more i hope u update soon
blueyblonde chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
i love it
akka chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
loved the chapter cant wait for the next one
archmore chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
very good rewrite of Forever red

looking forward to more
SailorNeo chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing this episode. It was one of the more bizarre ones with very little sense and probably should have been a four parter or something, but clearly that wouldn't work. Anyways, thanks for giving a rational reason for Rocky not being there. It was just annoying when they completely ignored him. Also, good job on explaining how TJ can be a Turbo as that wasn't explained in the episode. This is looking like it's going to be a wonderful story. I'm very curious to see who's followed Jen from the future.
KJ chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Good chapter. I liked the introductions of the pink rangers into the red's mission. And the Tommy/Kim scene was really good.
Falcon4Crane chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
GREAT chapter. it was so awesome. i know that tommy is probably thinking that what a mess his mission is turing into. i think that deep down he is thinking how he can protect the woman that he still loves and how can he stop her from going. i know that zordon would be proud of his rangers. i can't wait to see what happens next please update soon and by the way i love you other stories as well!
PinkRangerV chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
This ain't gonna end well. On the other hand, I *really* wanna see *this* battle...
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
well, i really want to smack tommy on the head, for his uncarring remarks. i also hope that kim, shows some type of leadership in this adventure. i was wondering are u going to have kim get hurt, so tommy get his head out of his a$$? update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »