Reviews for Saying Goodbye Hurts
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Good story! Keep writing too!
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I LOVED this story! What a happy ending with all the right pairings. You got all of the characters spot on! Even Vance, who is pretty hard to write for. Good job!
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
I love this story it's awesome!
ziva10 chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
soooooooooo good ! you should write a sequel a couple months L8tr with a tiva wedding a jibbs engagement and Eli david
Thorn the vampire chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
Where did u get the quote from is amazing pm me please
Caroline McKidd chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
I looooooooved this story it was awesome.
Malfoie chapter 20 . 10/10/2010
Yes it is sad to see that it is over BUUUUTTT you could always make a sequel to it so we can find out about Director David, Mr. Oshimida, do they give Jenny her job back seeing as she is not dead. Now that rule 12 is broken do we get any McAbby.. I mean their are sooooo many unanswered questions that you could still answer for us. Just a thought and if you do do a sequel I look forward to it. Keep up the great work this was a wonderful story.
ncis29 chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
your average neighborhood stalker is back!

great story! soo cute with paris and babies and tiva and abby and jibbs and rings and stuff...lots of stuff!
lbikate chapter 20 . 5/8/2010
Love it, love it, love it!

If only the writers would pay closer attention...

You've made my day!
Ab55556 chapter 20 . 5/4/2010
Ohh the emotions, they fill me, drown me, its unbearable!
I think i's probably a good thing that Hay wrote it in this case, seeing as you would have probably broken down and been unable to finish it.
As it was, I think it worked brilliantly, so please let Hay know that. The Tiva was kept to a steady level, not too much to be overpowering for the last chapter, but enough to keep me satisfied.
Yes, I would have loved to meet the baby, but I do agree with you in that this ending was pretty much perfect as it came.
It's great also, going back to the main aspect of the cahpter, that Jenny now seems to be safe, and we can end on a good note, with no killings and unhappiness.
I thank you both for that :D
We've had tears, laughs, and your UDing has become a hell of a lot better towards the end.
I'm so glad you wrote this, I think I might go back and restart it, seeing as I had never watched an episode of NCIS when I first gave you a review.
This fic has given me a lot, pleasure wise and writing tips wise :P
Thank you. I love you both.
Congratulations! It was wonderful from start to finish, that I can promise you!
x
Ab55556 chapter 19 . 5/4/2010
And the depression sinks in.
Which, I suppose is a normal reaction coming to the end of any amazing fic, despite the fact that yours always manage to outclass the many amazing NCIS fics I have read before.
But on the other hand, although I knew this would be a depressing moment, even for ME, as a mere reader (so dread to think how you feel, I say that despite having experienced the repeated "overs" first hand).
I've forgotten where that sentence was going. It was going to say something good, I'm sure of it.
Ah, yes! I was saying that despite this chapter being tainted with depressing end-of-ficness, it did end (well, kind of end, I still have one more chapter to go!) on a pretty thrilling note if I'm honest.
To me, the whole NCIS team, including Jenny, ESPECIALLY Jenny, reunited, doing a normal and stressless thing for once, in this case, eating pizza, just fills me with joy as I picture it in my head :D
Oh, Abby's reaction to the baby, the baby itself, its whole existence, just generally the Tiva-ness and Abby's excitement, thank you so much for giving me a great chapter to read, you are brilliant, wonderful I tell you! I love you, expect another review to be coming in very soon!
x
Tempe4Booth chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
good ending but you say if the baby was a boy or girl and what the name was but aside from that it was a good ending
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
The end? *sniffle* I LOVED it! Sequel? Please please please?
Liraeyn chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
It's sweet, but I think you should have named the baby, and, as some people do, you didn't change the fic from a work in progress to complete. It makes it easier for someone to find it.
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 20 . 5/2/2010