Reviews for Conspiracy
meemee chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
I enjoyed your story very much.
Goody-Goodie chapter 4 . 2/28/2002
That was pretty good. The storyline wasn't bad, and it flowed nicely. I'm a Curtis fan myself, but there was a good deal of him in this. Good work, and nice story.
Jenn Osborne chapter 4 . 1/28/2002
This whole story is good. I liked it.
Breeze4 chapter 4 . 12/7/2001
Very, very good. The language and diction were definately Law and Order style, and I'm with you-McCoy rocks! Very well developed plot-just mainly grammar and the like were what I saw wrong, but it's not a big deal. great fic.
Jen chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
Ooooooooh. That was good. I don't think its possible to write a bad McCoy cross ('cept for me, cause I couldn't write to save my butt, honest to God. I had to take down my other L and O fic because it was too embarrassingly horrible). Oh, and, (Sorry) I was right, I asked my father, there is no 33rd precinct on the Island. ::Dance of Joy:: Great fic though. Please write more. McCoy rocks. :)
Jen chapter 3 . 12/2/2001
Good story. :) Nitpicks (Sorry): New York doesn't use the electric chair, we use lethal injection [It all sucks :(] lots of spelling and grammar mistakes, and this one I'm not positive about, please don't get ticked, in fact, ignore it, im most likely wrong, but, i dont THINK there's a 33rd precint on Staten Island (I live there, but still, I'm hardly a reliable source, lol). Sorry. Great great story though. On to Part IV! :)
CKJ chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
Yes, McCoy is mine too. And Briscoe.

Have to disagree with you there.

Aren't we all?

YES, you can!

It's a long but great story very well written.

What happened to Abby? Did she die? or is this just your way of getting rid of her.

BTW, if anyone knows of any L&O/Charmed fics, let me know!
Evan chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
I hope I'm still the first. The twists and plot are well thought out and the dialogue is true L&O. I'm impressed by your story; I'll send you an e-mail with more details. Part 1 was great, but I skipped over the disclaimer, was there anything important in there I should've known about? -_