Reviews for Toujours Pur
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Def needs to be updated hehe :)

Me loves some Siri and Reggis bonding!~

Also do I detect that Reg and Anne will fall in love!~
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Oh, how awful! I'm surprised at how fast things moved-both the Order guard around Grimmauld place, and the DE attack, especially since both Black parents were notorious supporters of Voldemort.

It's hard for the two brothers to come together like this, but it will be for the best, I hope.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Excellent! Poor Regulus. But you know at the end Walburga blessed bother her sons and told them she was proud of them. What a gift especially to Sirius.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Sirius always had a problems of opening his big mouth before thinking.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Good job! Good deal for telling. I like the redemption of Regulus Black
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Tell them. They will help.
RemmyBlack chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
This is really good ) I cant wait until more )
Namiko-kii chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
As interesting as the story is, and as much as I love good Regulus fics, I do have a few constructive criticisms to make:

Firstly, your dialogue and characterisation is very stiff. The people don't really sound like they're actually talking normally (for example, would Regulus really, at eighteen with both his parents just dead call himself a 'loser', out of all the phrases avaliable?). James and Lily's characterisation is okay, but they are just a little bit too relaxed around Regulus for people who have been basically fighting in a war for the past couple of years or so.

There are also a few basic grammer mistakes (confusing 'there' and 'they're', for example) and punctuation mistakes (always put speech marks after commas, like so: "Come along, Regulus," said Walburga). By reading over your chapters more thoroughly, or getting someone else to beta the chapters for you, should sort these out though.

Other than this, you've got a good plot line and good story momentum, so I can't wait to read the next chapter.
classicmovielover chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Wow this certainly is AU. Good work though. I love Siri and Reg. You killed off Kreacher! Interesting. Can't wait to see what those two do next.
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Great chapter!

(*_*)
The Fluffy Ball chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
This is a very interesting story. I wish you'd update it soon. It's not often that a fic comes along that has Reggie saved. I can't to see what you do with this.
shyangell chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
It's a nice begining, go on please!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Sirius Black is pretty bold by saying he doesn't talk to murderers, given what he tried to do to Snape. But then, he was never really punished for it, and his attempted victim was Snivellus, so I suppose that doesn't count. Regulus is treated pretty nicely by Lily and James-he could have taken off at any time and made a clear escape if he'd wanted to.

It's nice of Lily to want Snape to escape, too, though it's obvious why she didn't say so in front of James and Sirius. Maybe she's finally figured out that the Marauders' games weren't that funny, and she actually has some responsibility for what happened to him.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
You know, it's pretty clear that the Order, the Ministry, and the Death Eaters are all a bunch of amateurs when it comes to organizing terror and fighting same. Of course, I am speaking of canon.

Still, you can see some of that here. Good chapter, and hope they destroy some of the Horcruxes early-and keep on destroying them if Snake Face should suddenly disappear.
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
great story so far! I love it!

(*_*)