Reviews for Hinata's Doubt
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
"Naruto you idiot I heard that" made me laugh out loud. This was a cute short little fic. I dig it good job.
NaruTriangle chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Sakura bash Loved it cx
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
no! it wasnt stupid it was cute!and i never knew what the bases were anyways so that was helpful!
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
cute story, sakura so deserved that
anon08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
kiba squealing? that's... that's weird... anyway, the story's nice, cute... i just love naruhina fanfics... not a narusaku fan anyway
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009

Ha take that kiba!
F.A.L.L.I.N.G. the S.K.Y.E.S chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Um... yeah... good...lol(maybe)
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i'm not so sure about all the bases but whatever i liked it!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
No, It's totally not stupid at all. I kinda like it… a lot! It was very funny when you mentioned the bases.

Kiba is surely nasty in this fic... Like that a lot! The way you portrayed Hinata was very sweet. It sounds really like her. So innocent, so pure. Also I like Naruto being a gentleman in that short period of time before he calls Sakura a whore… and the last comment from Sakura is very funny.

Over all your FanFic is not stupid. You hear me? It's not! It's more sweet and AWESOME! (v)
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This wasn't stupid! At least not to me. This is about how it would probably be if Naruto and Hinata were together, him being so oblivious to her feelings that he wouldn't think to kiss her, and her being so shy would start to doubt her own self if she's compatible with him. And gods, didn't know there were so many bases! What ever happened to just 1st, 2nd and 3rd? _ Great little one-shot, really cute!