Reviews for Naruto the Pokegirl Master
void king okamaru chapter 5 . 4/13
HEYY MAKE MOOR CHAPTERS PLZ I LUV DIS STUFF MOAR PLEAZEEEWW
desdelor97 chapter 5 . 3/27
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Nick-Arach chapter 5 . 3/22
I'm really liking the story so far. Will you continue it?
BBWulf chapter 5 . 2/8
Pretty fun thus far. Like most 'pokegirl' fics, there are parts that are just info-dumps, but as long as there's a good bit of story between them it shouldn't be a problem.
thoughtfulreview chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
No offense I love your story the emotional interractions are superb and the plot engaging. However I believe your depiction of Naruto is a bit out of character. As it is your story you are free and even encouraged to depict the characters in ways he has not been before. However a few of your changes feel forced or contradictory. For one Naruto feeling the need to cloak his info doesn't seem like something he would actually do. While I see you might wish to depict him as more intelligent and this is reasonable wouldn't this just cause problems later when the fact the his pokedex is cloaked is more than likely reported to officer Jenny? She would most likely suspect him to be apart of some shady dealings. Secondarily Naruto is a considerably confident person something I see you have not seen fit to change in this story so I sincerely doubt he would feel he needed such an advantage over others especially when they all share the same handicap. More than this the pokedex can read pokgirls whether they get the knowledge directly from his pokedex or not is irrelevant the moment he releases them from their poke ball. Sorry if you feel my review is to long or criticizing I simply brought these matters to your attention because they took away from my enjoyment of your otherwise utterly amazing story.
flame55 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
This is great
insanemaelstorm chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Nice chapter. Lol fishing with a dick. I liked how you gave the description for each poke girl. I also liked the interaction between dawn and naruto. Hoping there is a ogry envolbing them and the pokegirls. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Mdhunter here. Good job with this story so far. Awesome chapter! Thanks for posting. Please do continue soon. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks again, and Happy Thanksgiving!
bayoujmd89 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Update soon it's a good story so far
Hytekrednek chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Really enjoying this story and looking forward to seeing where it goes. Most other Pokegirl stories try to use real world locations like the states, england and such. Hope it will also be a complete story as I have found alot of what seem to be abandoned stories. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the rest of the story.

James
bloodbrother 18 chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter love it and hope naruto and dawn get together soon.
R-king 93 chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Nice
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Nicely done
Duskbrony94 chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
I marvel at the sheer brilliance of your writing and continue to fine more fanfics that you create to just be surprised again.
bladetri chapter 5 . 11/26/2015