Reviews for Naruto the Pokegirl Master
Mdhunter here. Awesome story so far! Great job with this chapter! Please continue soon with the next chapter! Looking forward to it! Thanks, and have a great year!
insanemaelstorm chapter 2 . 10/11
Nice chapter. Liked the lemon. Wonder how naruto went about describing his morning to dawn and also how dawn reacted to it( was she aroused and had a fun round with naruto?). Can't wait for more
godsbow1 chapter 2 . 10/9
Sweet he is back and with a pokegirl story too
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 2 . 10/9
Nicely done
DarkquillMaster chapter 2 . 10/9
Another great chapter! I can hardly wait for the next!
thor94 chapter 2 . 10/9
i would like some submissive naruto lemon.
kazutoxx123 chapter 2 . 10/9
second chapter is good. keep it up
maxridelover chapter 2 . 10/9
that was an intense chapter for naruto!
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 10/9
Well this will be interesting to say the least. I can't wait to see how things will go with Naruto becoming a tamer. I wonder how he will handle having to 'tame' his pokegirls. Then I wonder will his focus be battles or sex-battles. Here are some pokegirls I would love to see Naruto catch

HAMTITS - I like the idea of HAMTITS, they are smart even if they don't show it and I always liked petite girls and with her short stature it would be cute to see her with him. She would be able to help Naruto think before he act which is something he tends to not do.

JIGGLYSLUT- I use to love Jigglypuff from the old cartoon and to have Naruto run into the Pokegirl version of that would be too funny. Not to mention JIGGLYSLUT would be able to give him some help in sex battles as a good support with combine her skills with PlayBunny he would be a in a very use sex battler. Which if Naruto put in work he can get a WIGGLYMUFF out of it. See her float with her tits would be funny. And not to mention her tight cunt would be great for him since as he grows he would only please her more and with Playbunny to help with that he will have her done in. She would also be good for taking those dominate pokegirls he might get to keep them away from BRATINI.

KHANGASSCUNT - I think having a mix would be great and having one not close to looking human would be interesting to see. They are also very strong which a physical typing is something Naruto will need on his team. They liking of anal and ability to take fisting would add some kinky moments as well. they also produce a product for him to sell and make money.

MEPHITITS- It is slightly common in their world so it is a good chance Naruto will run into one. It is good to have a status effect pokegirl to help weaken stronger ones and make them easier to catch. Her full hips and ass are not a bad turning point ether lol. And when it becomes a SKUNKETTE the skills it gains sound useful for all kinds of situations. And the whole Spanking fetish it gets sounds hot lol.

PIDGETTE- This one is mainly because I would like its evolved from PIDGEOTA. Her new fetish if having sex while flying sound fucking epic. And the fact she noise dives after climax (always pulls up right in time tho) seems really cool. It is also useful to have a pokemon you can fly with.

POLISHAG- They sound cute and the fact that have a anal fetish is a plus. Then it becomes a Poliwhore who will try to beat off Naruto all the time and love to have him play with her. She would also love having Dildoqueen around since they like any pokegirl with a dick.

BABEOON- Sound very cool. And the hot headed Pokegirl will be funny to see interact with Naruto. I also want to see Naruto grow in trust with her till he feels safe for her to give him head. Also him enjoying her glorious ass would be too funny.
flame55 chapter 1 . 10/9
This is great
Ezilo chapter 2 . 10/9
Nice job on the remake can't wait for more. I suggest Gabriel from High School DxD as an Angel and Momo Vella Deviluke from To Love-Ru as a Boobisaur.
Bionic Exorcist chapter 2 . 10/9
Amazing chapter so far as for a suggestion how about a shark pokegirl for tier halliebel and a deer one for neliel keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 10/9
UnsanMusho chapter 2 . 10/9
Will there be normal girls being part of Naruto's harem? Like Dawn maybe?
mdhunter111 chapter 1 . 10/8
Awesome story so far! Please continue soon with th next chapter! Looking forward to it! Thanks, and have a great year!