Reviews for Naruto the Pokegirl Master
Kitsune-Sama94 chapter 1 . 1/30
hey are u gonna update this story anymore it's been awhile
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Interesting fic. The story is nice and the characters are good.
dragon-game chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Good story.
I hope you show his and Dawn's first time together.
darkplayer35 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Very interesting story. I like the crossover and look forward to seeing how it develops further. I hope you continue it and it has a ton potential. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
kit no kaze chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
hmm interesting story i hope u update soon.. but there is one minor thing ur missing when each legendary trainer starts his journy he sees a legendary pokemon/girl and the fact he hasnt seen one is a sign of him being nothing more then a comon trainer also when someone hops dementions to join the pokegirl world most of the legendaries find out about it near instantly due to most being psycic and investigate incase there dangerous witch is why i am supprised he has seen nothing also u made a weird jump from hinata being a polishag to a hannabi suirtitity is hinata not gona be in his haram and tbh hinata seems more like a shy maiden then anything... tho hannabi being a squirtle is funny as hell and sence ur having all the females come into play im supprised u havent had any males show up like a kakashi of the poke world would be funny as hell just some thoughts hope u update son
Markus-Antonius chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Really fun story to read! I'm looking forward to the next one!
Matsu chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
its a pity your story hasn't been updated yet it looks so far like a good read
kyuubi bunshin15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Have you ever read a poke girl naruto crossover and when the pokedex does the explaining in your mind you end up hearing it in the Pokémon pokedex voice
BBWulf chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
awesome fic so far, i cant wait for more :D
deaddragon95 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
you should make an orgy between Naruto, Dawn, and the pokegirls
powermachine79 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
great story keep up the great work :)
ndavid chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
cool
missourijack chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
will u ever continue this story
nekotenshihime chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
hi i'm new to the whole poke-girl universe and i have to say i was shocked to find that someone could come up with this concept. i am a major fan of pokemon and i was amazed that you could do this, but considering i am now a fan of fanfictions that is not so much of a stretch.
anyway, i like the way you have done this and i am curious to see how it progresses.
i want to learn more about these poke-girls, so i will keep a close eye on this story.
thanks so much,
nekotenshi
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
You know, I like the idea of Naruto x Dawn. They're a really cute pseudo-couple in this. Anyways, that last chapter seemed really short. Something to work on? Definitely your spelling. I noticed in one of the earlier chapter's AN, you spelled "punctuation" as puncatation or some such. Just something to think about. I wonder... Will you have Suzumebachi evolve into a Buzzqueen, or a Killerbreast?