Reviews for Gregor and the Cutter Lair
Hello! I know you might not check this, but, if you do, I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this fanfic. I really hope you write a sequel. If you already wrote a sequel, then ignore what I just said, and I will try to find it! I was so disappointed that Suzanne Collins didn't keep writing about Gregor, so I really like finding good stories about his life after the warrior's death. Thank you again!
You my friend know how to weave the words into a beautiful yet depressing story. (Still on chapter 2)
Jrminer1216 chapter 23 . 5/13
Try looking deeply at the new cover of the Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods.
Jrminer1216 chapter 7 . 5/10
Im kind of used to reading fanfics where Luxa is forced to marry someone she does not want to marry because Gregors her only love and what not, soooo im not gonna be surprised by this.
pyro159 chapter 50 . 2/22
To me this is better that the "Gregor the Overlander" books Suzanne Collins wrote. Through this story you have added so much depth into Gregor and into Luxa; you showed exactly what they felt all of the way through and even though it had some very sad parts to it, you helped mask what really ate me about in the other series, ares' death. And you left it at a such wonderfully ending that i will never forget. Thank you for tanking this time out of your life to make a book that is so wonderful you wish it was real.
Alpha Death chapter 49 . 12/5/2014
I am lost! What happened at the end?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
his hair is not brown, it is black
Guest chapter 49 . 9/25/2014
When Gregor and Ripred were defending regalia why no rager spin?
Guest chapter 50 . 9/24/2014
Excellent story bro. I could see the difference in the writing that you're not Suzanne Collins, but are in fact a very talented writer. I extremely enjoyed your story even though you killed Ripred. I hope you write a sequel. Again, amazing story my friend, it gave me chills throughout the whole story.
LightAsunder chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Also, forgotten in my previous review, I would love to see a sequel. Thank you for spending so much time on this, and I regret that I have nothing but a virtual cookie to offer you.
(::)
LightAsunder chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
Incredible. Well written, well captured. Well shown. That which is dead cannot die, but rises again stronger than ever. Was this not shown in a beautiful manner here?
Anonymous Reader chapter 50 . 8/19/2014
In my view that was pretty good in comparison to stories, typos were there however the story was good enough to make me not care about those issues. I hope the person who made this fanfiction continues to make stories for other series and provide entertainment to others as he did for those of us who read this one.
Youdontknowme chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
He told me I would die if I didn't review
(;_;)
Is good story though. READ IT OR PERISH.
That is all.
Good day.
Guest90 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Amazing sequel please
Hey there chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Hi, PercyJacksonFanaholic here. I'm too lazy to log in. Anyway, woah, intense. I think that this was a great chapter and that you are a very talented author. Keep updating!