Reviews for Gregor and the Cutter Lair
Just finished Chapter 8 (I can’t stop, this is brilliant) but that lobster reference is so obscure I am so pleased that it’s in there :))
Melissa Waters chapter 50 . 12/19/2017
I read this tory ages ago, but I'm still dying fron the whole story! Please write another sequel, you are such an amazing writer! I really hope you will listen to all the pleads from me and others who want a sequel and write one!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2017
Damn I died did not review fast enough
Kepecno chapter 50 . 9/13/2017
You NEED to make a sequel, I know its been years. I dont even know if you are alive, much less still on fanfictiom, but this is the best one I have ever read. This NEEDS a sequel.
Thomas the underlander chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This is a review
The underlander chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
good joke about not owning the underland chronicles. It seems sisters then don't have any thing to do with brothers or sisters or family. :(
IshallReadThemAll chapter 43 . 11/25/2016
One of the best underlander stories ever.
Grace chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Agony is the only word I can think of that would describe this story so far...
outta fucks to give chapter 49 . 7/8/2016
so what was the special occasion ? a welcome pary for his parents? a reception after a wedding? im very confused..
outta fucks to give chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
hazards hair is jet black
outta fucks to give chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
im crying ...
SkinnyLad chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
This is truly amazing. The writing flows and it's really smooth. You should write and publish your own books!
phantom1299 chapter 50 . 4/15/2016
I finished the books in a week, and I was left with an emptiness inside, was struggling to find more, and finally, I found your story. It was freaking damn Awesome! I realy appriciate your work. I think this is by far the best fic (and one of the best stories) I have ever read. I couldnt think of something else when I was reading it. The end was more then satisfying. But... just the thouhgt of a sequel makes me happy.

Man... What wouldn't I give for a sequel... wish I would met the UC books before so I could be there when you were writing this.

I'll keep reading ur storys, I know im going to love them. There is so much to say, yet it wouldn't be enough to tell you how great of an author you are and how much I enjoyed your story...

Much love, phantom
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
dank
IM AWESOME chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
. . . . . wow, im impressed I've read alot of fanfictions in my days but this by far is the best I would rate it 7 stars * * * * * * *