Reviews for Nefertiti's Tomb
Matty chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I could totally picture this! And hear the heartbeats, too. That was really amazing to read. It came to life in my head, and not many fics do that to me, never right off the bat. Great writing!
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Ugh, sorry for the late review! I'm still following this story!

One element I've always really loved about your stories is how well you portray the friendship/brotherliness between Ben and Riley and how they are both willing to risk so much for each other... :)

And oh man, Mr Grass has put them in such a tight situation... I hope Ben and Riley are able to make it out safely! D:
CelestialSonata7 chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Pretty good story. The grammer and general writing could use some work, but the storyline is definitely intriguing! I really like Ren and Riley's relationship, it's very sweet. :)

I'm also love Riley's whole tortured backstory and the whump filling this story. Very satisfying. :)
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
Yes yes yes I am! Please don't give up on it, I love it! I love how brotherly you write Ben and Riley, I'm been waiting for this story for some time and I for one am still reading it 3 :)

This was a good chapter; I can feel the emotion in it! *Tackles Riley into a hug* My poor baby, so worried about Ben and trying to help but he's not doing well either :(
sunnydayz56 chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Please update soooooon! I am addicted to this story please update!
marinawings chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. I don't get review alerts, so I have to check stories manually.

Great update! I love the brotherliness between Ben and Riley. So sweet! Poor Riley, but it's good that he's got Ben there to take care of him. I love that dynamic. Keep up the good work!
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
Hello again QuierdoMusic! Mea culpa for taking so long to review... gah, I've been busy... :/

Haha, quotes: [He had slapped Ben, hard, right into his face. I guessed, the arm did hurt more, but a slap in the face was so humiliating and nobody was allowed to humiliate Ben. It was a different thing when he did hit me, he did it in the past and I was used to it.

And Ben had promised not to get hurt for me. He didn't not keep it.] Typical overprotective Ben, always putting himself in harm's way for others - oh, and not keeping his promise not to... :P

btw, love the rhyme! :) ["The place of the beauty. Do not search for the obvious, but find the inner glorious. Try to find the back, but keep attention, the circle has no beginning.] It's so pretty! :)

Yay for Ben/Riley brotherly fluff!

["No but! Ben! He called you worthless, he had nearly broken your elbow and he had slapped you! He is dangerously. He would kill you." I looked at him furiously.

"Riley, stop being pigheaded like this. We are in it together and we will get out of it together. Regardless how much I have to take for you. You have taken so much more for me." Though he was the one who was able to make be feel guilty, Ben had a sense for soothing the guilt I felt.] :D :D

I was starting to fear that you had forgotten this story, QuierdoMusic, but I am so glad you haven't, I want to see the end of this!

Until next time,

God bless,

P.S. Looky I has an account now! ;)
Skipper96 chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME! Poor Riley, I loved it! Please update soon!
ruby890 chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
i love this fic plz update when you get a chance
Golden-Heart chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Oh, man, QuierdoMusic, so sorry I'm late. Our two dear boys... *Begins to quote from story, only the dialogue, regretfully* But it's TOTALLY AWESOME!

"Riley, look at me." I ordered

"No, Ben, please." He pleaded when he realized I was trying to stand up, fists balled. He had his hand around my wrist, so I couldn't stand up.

"Promise it! Promise you won't get hurt for me." Riley begged again.

"I can't promise it." I said truthfully.*

Actions speak louder than words. That scene brought tears to my eyes. Their brotherliness is an example to all those who know them...

Update soon please.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
snicker snicker

brain mass beats muscle mass? to true to true

can't wait for the rest
marinawings chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
great chapter! i love the plot and character development going on here. i like how riley is showing his own brotherly, protective side in making ben promise not to get hurt for him. and this grass guy is just loathsome. keep up the good work!
daisyduke80 chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
poor riley! update soon!
marinawings chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
i'm so glad you updated again! sorry about your laptop. that really sucks. anyways. great chapter! i love how you write the brotherliness between ben and riley. so heart-warming and so darn real. i love it. keep up the awesome work!
Golden-Heart chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
QuierdoMusic, you're back! *Does a happy dance* I have been eagerly anticipating when this story runs again... and this chapter DELIVERS!

I personally LOVE how you have Ben in the protective older brother role (Unlike OTHER stories) and he is very concerned about his adopted little "brother". I was quite pleased when ole Ben stopped that vermin of a Mr. Grass from hitting my Riley again.

Riley just wants to protect Ben as well (Ben, WHY can't you understand that? *Angry eyes*) but Mr. Grass is such a jerk in all caps. I HATE how he insults Riley... and Ben, too, into the bargain.

What is up with this guy?

Withal, excellent chapter AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! This is a TOTALLY AWESOME story!