Reviews for Bottle Garden
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Dark but unique
Tempurasky chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read your fictions on , when I was only just past arabasta arc I believe and you really know how to layer on the dark stuff to the point where I either get a headache or cry. That's a compliment! Usually I feel completely disconnected from the characters because I think of ways it could end fine and I don't worry. Your writing is intelligent enough that it's absolutely suffocating trying to imagine a way out of the troubles that are flawlessly unsettling. You know exactly where it hurts for these characters and through that, the half of the audience that gets those characters. If I want a real, thought out drama, I know who to go to, and to mentally prepare myself for it!

Now, Bottle Garden. This is my favorite Robin centric fic out there! It feels like an extension off movie 6 because of the flower. Which creeped me TFO btw. Robin is a great choice for singling out. She truly has no one to go back to now that she has the Strawhats. It is chilling in many ways to see that point in her character played out so well. For that I have you to thank! :)

You deserve more reviews for this!
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Sorry for faving and not reviewing when I should have.

I like that prompt! Mind if I borrow it?

This story is beautifully written. I actually had to read it twice to understand it completely, but it was worth it. Definitely has a dark tone, which I like. It fits Robin.
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Holy cow. That's very good. I mean VERY good.
moonray9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Interesting, this was really good, quite mysterious too. You're writing is remarkable! Though at times it was a little confusing, so I had to reread to fully understand...