Reviews for It Means 'I Love You'
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Dean says, "Bitch."

Sam says, "Jerk."

And I play along, because that's the way we are. It's how we say, "I love you."

I like this take on their exchange. Very sweet.
JandJFan92 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw! I enjoyed it!

I'm glad you wrote this, I always thought when they had the bitch/jerk moments that they were secretly saying I love you.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Sweet situations with the beloved bit**/jer* amendments. And I agree, them being boys they'd never say "I love you" per se. It simply HAS to be something more "manly" (for lack of a better word).

It's good to see they both know the rules to their little game by heart - some other people would stutter and stare. LOL
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
It's so true how these words express their utter devotion and affection towards each other. Especially Dean, who usually right out refuses to talk about his feelings, has taken this form of communicating to an art; and Sam always went along with him, fully aware how much affection the b-word held.

Very nice short stories and observation! Makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.
Tori chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Friggin' adorable, dude-and so true! Thanks for writing it. It was in character and altogether lovely.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Once again, you have scaled the heights of Mount Awesome!

Sweet and sassy - just like I like my Winchesters!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah. Good to see them patching things up. I had a friend in high school and we always did the "I hate you!" But really it was all love. Glad to see that the boys have found a way to say I love you without compromising their tough exterior... i think you have them pegged just right.
jbpiggy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw So sweet the way they constantly say "I love you" in the Winchester dialect.

xJx
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really liked that. Very sweet. Lovely boy bickering equals love! x