Reviews for Childhood Memoirs
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
I got your PM though I'm only just reviewing now because I actually hadn't read the story until now(sometimes I'll favorite stories in advance to have them on my list so I can remember to read them later). I have only actually read chapter 3, as I am a Kiba fan and found this story by searching for stories with Kiba(I might read the other two later though). While Kiba does have a temper, I'm not sure he'd ever yell at Akamaru to this extent, as he and Hinata seem to be the only two people he never gets angry with(though it being Hinata who Akamaru inconvenienced has it make more sense, puts them at odds). Still, its possible that early on in the relationship and its an interesting idea to explore. Kiba is the kind of guy that makes mistakes in his temper but makes up for it in big, sometimes even stupid and risky ways. Him being disappointed in Akamaru's size is an intriguing view, I could see that maybe being the initial case given him being young and used to his mom and sisters older, bigger dogs. If only he knew back then just how huge Akamaru would get.

Cute story, overall.
PenanceGirl chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
aww! This was cute :) Thanks for suggesting it :) You did a really good job! Anyways, I enjoyed it very much :)
SaturnXK chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
A few grammar mistakes, but other than that it's fine.

AWWWW! I THOUGHT THE ENDING WAS SO ADORABLE! Akamaru went to find a stick because he thought it would cheer Kiba up!
SaturnXK chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Lol.

'Well, that's a trick question that even I can't answer. Maybe because of their perio…"'

Hahaha. That made me giggle.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh my god this was so good! This is not me just saying this to be nice. It's actually really really good! I thought this sentence was the cutest:

'The little boy was busy; busy following the many children of Sunagakure playing at the playground with his mesmerizing, light green eyes.'

Great job!
tenten93 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011

I read all of them!

Kiba was mean in this chapter... although it is understandable... Poor Akamaru. But at least he came back at the end and they were friends.

The descriptions were fantastic, and the characters were just so in character. I loved it. :))

Great great fantastic stuff. Continue. Please...
TheAmazingRainbowUnicorn chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I really enjoyed all the stories. :D
BlueGem22 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Great story, sorry for the late review. I enjoy reading it.
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
It's good especially considering you don't really like Kiba. You made some mistakes with the grammar, for example some sentences didn't make sense, but other than that it's pretty good. Lee really? I wonder what happens with him...I like Lee just fine, it Guy I don't like, y'know?
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I can really see Shikamaru doing this. He's so lazy, yet he still manages to think that men should be the one 'protecting' the women. Perfectly in character. Y'know compared to Gaara, Shikamarus "Problems' aren't very big...anyway really good job on this.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
wow is very deep. Good job on it. You can almost feel pain Gaara's feeling. The story so far is great.
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
it was good very cute your a really good wrighter
emilbootanimefreak chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Hey there 90MLLu, sorry for the REALLY lat review but college

has been crazy, and thesis is a b****. Anyways I just wanted

say what a good job you did in writing that special bond of

a man(err..boy) and his dog. Your stories continue to show the

emotions of the Naruto characters as children. I'm looking

forward to seeing ho your gonna write he next chapter about

Lee, and all I say is good luck.
CaptDutchboy chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I liked how you were able to convey the guilt, worry, and sheer determination that Kiba felt throughout the story
charlieslion chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Cute history.

I hope you can do Sasuke and Sakura next.