Reviews for Ike's Faux Pas
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Because Ike is a mercenary, therefore, he fights for money. (And for country, sort of. But if he only fought for his friends, why would he be constantly ordering them into battle day after day?)

Sigh, how can Brawl mess up so much? Cuz apparently he's wearing his Ranger outfit, yet wields Ragnell... And Aether DOESN'T automatically kill his opponents! BLASPHEMY!
mercy-angel-09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Freakin'. Win.

First of all, SSBB quotes. And he always sounds so...I don't know, stuffy when he delivers. It's a wonder ANYONE takes him seriously.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure there's an off-hand reference to Tropical Storm/Hurricane Ike. That had me giggling. Hard. There may have been some snorting involved.

And Shinon and Gatrie attending the banquet but not attending the banquet. Pure genius.

Much love for this. 3
fiatlux3721 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Ike fights for his friends! Yay! Good work.
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh man. I love drunken Shinon and I love the SSB reference. I laughed hard.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I almost died. Wow, just wow. Thank you, thank you very much. Soren's final words were the icing on the cake. This is just pure awesomeness. Well done.
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I swear, it's like I'm freaking STALKING you, and it's totally on accident D:

Honestly. XD This still amuses me. Why did it take so long to put it up here? -snicker-
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I have to admit, that line was the worst thing they could have made him say. The best one was probably 'you'll get no sympathy from me'. And I found this interesting, he left Tellius to go to...a Brawl tournament? Very nice, this made laugh.

Twilight Rurouni
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ahaha, is this the somewhat a sequel or sister-fic to “I Fight for My Friends!”? Poor Ike, he should rEally stop saying those kind of thing!

Personally, I thought these two is kinda hard to understand but cool too~
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I am compelled to review, because it made me burst out laughing.

This was silly, but I found it pretty great. The first sentence gave me a jolt, and I was pleased to find that you kept the same completely blunt tone the entire time. I also really enjoyed that bit at the beginning about Gatrie-why he wanted to attend the banquet, and why he didn't xD. Ah. Yes. Silly. Me gusta.

~Kender