Reviews for Small Details
Larrissa chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Omg! The Emergency staff . I thought I was the only one who watched that show!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
rampart emergency!
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
awww...nice ending. though, you could continue the story with the team caring for eliot through the rest of his recovery. *hint*hint* :)
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Loved this.
Shellie Williams chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
I loved your story! What i would give to see this actually happen on the show - Eliot hurt, and the others covering for him and caring for him. Anyway, since we won't see it there, I'm glad you wrote it!
Gage39 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Emergency! All that's missing is Dr. Brackett, Johnny, and Roy!
Disoriented11 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Go you! Great story with a nice ending and for some reason the whole "ambassador" cover story really amused me. Thanks for posting this!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Good story. It does seem like Eliot would feel uncomfortable about having people care about him in such a way, especially after he would get hurt from a job.
pdljmpr6 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Aw. Excuse me while I'm attacked by fuzzy fluff bunnies. lol. Great fic.

pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Great witht his one, I can totally see eliot reacting that way to waking up. I wonder how often that has happened to him...waking up in a strange hospital.

pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Oh no! Eliot stopped breathing!

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Loving this so far. Nothing like a nice steaming hot fic of Eliot!whump to make the world a better place...not sure if any of that made sense, but I'm gonna go ahead and keep reading anyway if you don't mind.

Lycosolen chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
I just read the entire story and... *sigh* it's already over... It was really good, and, I think, in character. Great job!
Luv2Co chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I was waiting for Dixie and the Original Dr. McDreamy to appear.
daleaikman chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
so far so good . The ER team is from emargency. I used to watch that show al the time.