Reviews for Mother Dearest
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Poor Tony it sound's like he had such a bad childhood from past season's. But now that he is getting along with Sr they act like his childhood was so good. But i wish they (the show could say if he was abused physical or not we know he was left alone).

What a way for the team to find out about his mom. What a shame and again poor Tony.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
LOL Dark Shadows? Passions? Cause in 20 I was watching most of the soaps out there and I don't remember storylines like that. Sounds like the old dramatic soaps though. Good story and good for team gibbs to excuse themselves out of it.
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
great little story! thanks! nice point, tonys mother was described as an alcoholic. hope to see more from you soon!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I just reread your story today. Today, I found it so sad and depressing to think that Tony might have a mother like this. The other day, when I read it, I found it humorous. Anyway, this story has really captured my emotions! Good Job.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I think you did a great job and wish you'd do a few more chapters to see what happens with his mom and how Tony is, I think it would be an interesting story. This part was and was done well. Just think about it.

Oh and Tony wasn't a pirate, he was dress in a sailor suit until ten as of Framed. Again it would be curious to see them interact and how things go...but it's up to you of course...Sue
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awe Poor Tony! :(

Very nicely written.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised, if some of this turned out to be true. Though, have we ever met another single DiNozzo in six years? We have met another McGee, a few Gibbs (Shannon, Kelly, Jackson), a Mallard, and Ziva's brother. It's time for us to discover DiNozzo's roots!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Poor Tony.

I thought my relatives were bad...

Well,come to think of it, at least she's not in jail.

Good one.
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I thought this was interesting. It's the first story I've read which has Tony's mother as a key player. I liked your characterisation of her. I also liked Tony's reaction at catching her drunk at the party and his slightly embarrassed reaction when he told the team she was his mother.