Reviews for The Topeka Convention
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
I LOVED IT! (And I love how Harriet had eggs on her face AGAIN! LOLOL)
The Universal Storyteller chapter 21 . 6/10/2009
This is a rather good story indeed, I think. I'm really not too familiar with Gunsmoke, but I do like Little House on the Prairie quite a bit. It was quite action-packed in the story, and quite well-paced, as well. I sincerely hope to see you do many more Little House-related crossovers. Perhaps you could cross Little House with Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, for instance. Just a thought here, that's all. TUS out.
4vradiance chapter 21 . 3/27/2009
Late review, but sincere none-the-less. What a fantastic story! I had mixed feelings as I began to read it, but certainly came out with new impressions. What an incredible way to combine two fantastic subjects - and who knows - something like this could have easily happened. Can only wonder if you have more up your sleeve. Keep up the good work!
mahc chapter 21 . 1/21/2009
Very satisfying ending! I love the banter between Doc and Matt - Doc is right on when he notes that it's Matt he's usually working on in his little office. Would love to see Doc go up against Harriet Olsen. Cute ending in Walnut Grove, too.
challengerspet chapter 21 . 1/20/2009
SNERK Loved the ending! Very nice job Cliffy. And no MCJ yay lol. One of these days the Doctors will have to actually get to a medical convention where they get to learn something! I loved the way Nels laughed at Harriet I could see it in my mind and man that scene would have made a great one for an ep! Thanks again for a great read.
rjkelley58 chapter 21 . 1/20/2009
LOL she got hers didn't she?

Reader19 chapter 20 . 1/20/2009
Of course Reverend Alden wouldn't press charges him. But I am glad that he got to at least blast Mason with what He knows best..the Bible..
rjkelley58 chapter 20 . 1/20/2009
Hm interesting, I wonder if Mason will use his second chance to a good advantage rather than bad? I still woulda "fried" the guy myself!

challengerspet chapter 20 . 1/19/2009
Aw Matt finally gets the Rev. sheesh about darn time lol. Nice job, nice job I love it. The Rev was even nice enough to let Doc B finish the conference. Uhm did either doc really even get there? lol
Reader19 chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
I can only imagine that sweet Doc Baker and Reverend Alden, both are anxious to get back to peaceful Walnut Grove. Dodge City could eat Walnut Grove and it's citizen's for difference between the two is like night and day. Dodge is way to rough a place for these two innocent's. I love them both, but their fish out of water in rough and tumble Dodge City...real good story...waiting for more.
rjkelley58 chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
The Reverend is too nice! Ok being nice to Hank but not Mason.

challengerspet chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
Wow another chapter and quickly too! You had me guessing there for a minute what Matt might have to say to the Rev. I should have known Rev wouldn't want them punished too severely...kinda whimpy IMHO but he is a man of the cloth lol.
mahc chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
Nice moments between Matt and Alden. I'm glad things look like they are going to be okay.
challengerspet chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
Okay a great chapter MCJ aside but a CLIFFY? come on that's just inhumane lol. What could Matt possibly have to say to the Rev? I just hope it all ends up all right. Again a nice chapter.
Reader19 chapter 17 . 1/17/2009
I had to catch up from chapter 14, first couldn't figure out what happened to the Reverend, but then was relived he was OK. Poor Hank that leg setting had to hurt like the the end here where you talk about the sparkle in the reverends eyes, that's an easy visual, I always thought Reverend Alden had the brightest good story, I await your next chapter.