Reviews for Creature of Habit
tee4dree chapter 10 . 8/25
Simply perfect chapter. The 'Iknowwhatyouare' part is something else!
amanileo001 chapter 12 . 7/30
i really love this story but nothing happened it boring af i mean im in chapter 12 and NOTHING happened
timidvampire chapter 33 . 7/23
loved this, thank you for sharing it x
Kristie20 chapter 32 . 7/17
The story gave me chills at times. The mystery in the beginning intrigued me to no end. I totally enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. :)
mimcheryla chapter 1 . 7/10
This book was amazing! I hope you keep writing. Thank you for all you wonderful books! Cheryl Merritt
Nlresda123 chapter 10 . 7/8
I SNORTED SO HARD "you're gay" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
orchidluv chapter 1 . 5/31
Phew! One a/n said you wouldn't follow in SMs footprints and I was so scaaaaaared for a minute that you were gonna lie to me! lol
orchidluv chapter 21 . 5/31
I think I just put two and two togethee about the brooch. I wonder if Im correct!
orchidluv chapter 20 . 5/31
Shes never given a name, but I always pictured her as Leah so *cries*!
orchidluv chapter 20 . 5/31
Well maybe they shouldnt be ALL going to a simple "raid". Sheesh. Vigilante Vamps my booty!
orchidluv chapter 1 . 5/30
Im actually hoping Victoria or someone changes her just so Edward and her can end up the same without the normal "I'll never change you" bs. lol
orchidluv chapter 11 . 5/30
Oh jesus i would die if Alice saw this conversation bwahahaha
orchidluv chapter 10 . 5/30
Oh my Gawd, I am ROLLING!
orchidluv chapter 8 . 5/30
I love how you make him seem so much older. I dont picture long lanky Robert Pattinson. I picture a distinguished, protective Pattinson. Yum.
orchidluv chapter 6 . 5/30
Hahaha I couod just imagine Edward's reaction to Alice's vision of Bella's "fit of rage" with post-its!
14,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »