Reviews for Creature of Habit
MsAnneScarlett chapter 16 . 4/28
rereading this and the batman comment is so funny, seeing as Rob is now playing batman!
Kksmum chapter 31 . 2/21
Awesome from beginning to end. Love it. I had read it before a long time ago; it did not disappoint the second time.
Thank you for writing a great story.
Kksmum chapter 16 . 2/19
Batman! I have my ticket to see it! So excited to see Rob as Batman. What a coincidence to read about Batman here.
aphiophi chapter 10 . 2/10
honestly I just love that u made Edward batman
UntitledEnder chapter 33 . 12/7/2021
Okay. This is best fanfic I’ve read on here. It’s so hard to find fics where they’re still vampires. Everyone always makes them human and some of those are great but dammit man, the vampire lore is what brought us all here to begin with. 5 stars. 10/10. Just perfect.
briswan chapter 32 . 6/19/2021
OMG! I've never read a story like this and when I started to read it I was just "okay, let's see what is this" and now that I finished reading this I can't stop thinking about this amazing story. I really loved everything, every chapter from Creature of Habit. You're a talented writer and this story is a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this with us! I trully loved it so, so, so, so much!
Wow3 chapter 12 . 5/16/2021
Excellent chapter and fabulous last sentence in the chapter! I love these characters. Thank you.
Grb
Wow2 chapter 11 . 5/15/2021
Seriously loving this story. I’m a decade or more late to the party but I’m glad I’m here reading. You’re such a talented writer! I’m confident after all of these years your skills have only improved! Hope you’re doing well! Thank you.
Grb
Wow1 chapter 10 . 5/14/2021
I loved chapter 10. I loved 1-9, as well. Chapter 10, however, made me laugh very loudly. It was one of the most entertaining chapters that I’ve read in years. I’ve read a lot. You are quite the writer. Sorry that I wasn’t around when you were writing this most excellent story. I’ll review as often as I can stop reading. Thank you. GRB
rachelke86 chapter 31 . 5/10/2021
I absolutely loved this story! The way you’ve written exb and the Cullens are far better than the SM version, more mature and likeable, even with all their flaws. Loved how you portrayed Edward and an feisty Bella. Even Rosalie, whom in most stories is written as an annoying, vain character is lovely. Thank you for this great story!
KorneliaK chapter 14 . 5/2/2021
Loved it!
levityoflonging chapter 10 . 5/1/2021
That was super inappropriate of Bella. Even if he was gay, and even if he wasn't her employer that she doesn't even have a friendly relationship with, you wouldn't just go around assuming someone's sexuality. She's lucky that he's a vampire with poor human social skills, or she would totally be fired.
KorneliaK chapter 10 . 5/1/2021
Okay so so far i loved this fic but... Bella is such an annoying, what seems also shallow girl, it was a ridiculous chapter... on to the next, and i hope it will be better...
KorneliaK chapter 8 . 5/1/2021
I love your Edward o mmmmm gggg
KorneliaK chapter 6 . 5/1/2021
Loved this chapter ! Excited to read what comes next!
14,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »