Reviews for Creature of Habit
i am so in love
TheEasternWind chapter 26 . 3/11
This is so cool! Even though every character is pretty much flawless, it's very realistic that Bella is a bit behind the lightning-speed minded vampires. In other ffs it's usually her (the top dog Mary Sue) that comes up with a plan making all other characters useless.
TheEasternWind chapter 24 . 3/10
We haven't met Tanya yet but the way the speak and think about her is so respectful. I love that. Most of the time (in other fanfiction) she is turned into this one dimensional character everyone hates with no redeeming qualities.

In my opinion, having consensual sex with a lot of people doesn't make you a "slutwhoreskank". Thanks for making her seem less like a sexual predator that takes advantage of others...
TheEasternWind chapter 16 . 3/8
I'd imagine being rich didn't hurt Batman to achieve his entire vigilante of Gotham thing either? -
TheEasternWind chapter 14 . 3/8
Tbh I wouldn't deny being gay either. It's not a bad thing.
17wilsonh chapter 15 . 3/3
He's finally calling her Bella!
Oneway2011 chapter 4 . 2/11
I am Re-reading this story which is very rare for me it’s a great story I read it maybe a couple years ago don’t even remember how it ended or maybe it was not finished I see you updated in 2016 And if that means it is not finished please do you are an excellent writer I really enjoyed your work
bellev chapter 33 . 1/11
Great story
*throws a copy of twilight at you*
Im so glad I dont have to wait for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
Honesty what business is it of hers? She has brocken that contract she had to sign. He didnt tell her anything...she assumed.
Cerlian chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
There are a lot of rude comments on this story. Constructive criticism is one thing; being rude and cussing out someone else's creativity is just in bad taste. I thought this story was very fun to read. Thank you for the experience.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2017
That really was a rude thing to say to Bella. With Tanya it was all animalistic and instinct...and I cant be with you that way.
Ok it was something like that but honestly at that point I would have just walked away. Bellas really going to give up having a sexual relationship? No thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2017
chapter 19, and bella has read his fucking journals and we STILL don't know who Edward has been with...geez
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2017
chapter 16 and you've alluded to Edward being with other woman, yet we haven't gotten ANY information about it. Way past annoying at this point.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
chapter 13 and Edward has STILL not fought any crime...and has not made a move on bella.

Someone broke into bella house and she SO scared that she had a panic attack...and has nightmares so bad that she sobs in her fucking sleep. Because someone...broke into her apartment. YA, THATS a good reason to cry in your sleep...LOL. I don't get it. The situation as bella knows it doesn't warrant that level of fear. Its fucking ridiculous.
And Edward should just shit or get off the pot. Date her or don't, I really no longer care at this point. If Edward decided not to pursue bella at this point it would make NO difference to me...that's how bored I am of this story.

I hope none of my comments offend you, just keeping it real and giving you my opinions. If I come off as mad, I'm usually mad at the character not you.
I know some writers FREAK OUT when they get negative reviews of any form, cause apparently they think that reviews only have the purpose of inflating their egos and sucking their balls. But really if all you've (any writer)ever gotten is positive reviews, people aren't being honest or their not knowledgeable enough to be writing reviews in the first place.
14,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »