Reviews for Creature of Habit
mkm620 chapter 32 . 3/5
Really great story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 10 . 2/21
That "gay" part really made me laugh out loud. I was cracking up so much
This is one of the best stories in twilight fanfic. Thanks for sharing...
jessika chapter 10 . 1/22
Third review and each chapter is better funnier and more interesting "your incredibly neat and tidy.." u killed me! I can't even. Must read next chapter.
Oh my God! I loved when Bella said I should write "I quit" in every color post it and put them all over. Then his tshirt. This story is ahmazing!
Just read first chapter! Excited to continue.
LaylaDeMich chapter 1 . 1/10
For a moment there I half expected Kim to show Bella the 'red room of pain' like in Fifty Shades of Grey. Though I'm sort of relieved it wasn't. I like the story so far, will be reading on.
Reaaddicted chapter 33 . 1/3
I love your story!
EchoLynn chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Wow... great fic. I'm thrilled stayed with it even through the rough cliffies lol. Thanks for writing it! *HUGS*
EchoLynn chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Why a cliffie now? Again... I HAVE to go do other stuff and you left me with a cliffie. GAH! Loveing it lol.
EchoLynn chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
Poor Edward... sort of lol. Atleast I have the feeling you won't eternally tease us with this story lol. Great chapter... ;)
EchoLynn chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
OMG... that was hilarious, the beginning of this chapter. Loved it! Never read a TFF scene like that... made my day. lol.
EchoLynn chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
Finally! Great chapter lol
Michaelmas54 chapter 33 . 12/12/2016
Great story and thanks for keeping this on FF. Best wishes for your writing future.
EchoLynn chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
GAHHHHH! and now I have to leave to finish dishes and try to get a few hours sleep because its 5am and I have to be at work at 1:30 pm... *grumbles*

Good chapter lol.