Reviews for Creature of Habit
MELIS chapter 33 . 4/21
Amazing amazing amazing! Totally loved it
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 32 . 4/17
I absolutely enjoyed this fanfic! It was amazing!
Michelle Law chapter 33 . 4/12
Hi! as fanfiction goes, I'm much more "Team Jasper" that "Team Edward", but I REALLY liked this one. Have you read "A May to December Romance"? That is AH, and a super good read!
scc318 chapter 21 . 4/11
I really really love your Edward and Bella. She's not whiny and annoying, and he's delightfully flawed and perfect. Thank you:)
ClumsyKlutzBella chapter 2 . 3/23
I only read the first two chapters but this seems loosely based on the manga "Midnight Secretaryjust saying.
mkm620 chapter 32 . 3/5
Really great story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 10 . 2/21
That "gay" part really made me laugh out loud. I was cracking up so much
This is one of the best stories in twilight fanfic. Thanks for sharing...
jessika chapter 10 . 1/22
Third review and each chapter is better funnier and more interesting "your incredibly neat and tidy.." u killed me! I can't even. Must read next chapter.
Oh my God! I loved when Bella said I should write "I quit" in every color post it and put them all over. Then his tshirt. This story is ahmazing!
Just read first chapter! Excited to continue.
LaylaDeMich chapter 1 . 1/10
For a moment there I half expected Kim to show Bella the 'red room of pain' like in Fifty Shades of Grey. Though I'm sort of relieved it wasn't. I like the story so far, will be reading on.
Reaaddicted chapter 33 . 1/3
I love your story!
EchoLynn chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
Wow... great fic. I'm thrilled stayed with it even through the rough cliffies lol. Thanks for writing it! *HUGS*
EchoLynn chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Why a cliffie now? Again... I HAVE to go do other stuff and you left me with a cliffie. GAH! Loveing it lol.
14,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »