Reviews for Creature of Habit
Ellie Aluinn chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
OMG! Well done!
Cina's chapter 29 . 9/28/2015
That was so good. James was one evil vamp. Glad he is gone.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Fantastic! I am ecstatic that you republishing one of my favorites fanfic stories. I started reading online in June of 2008 and became an addict, and recs for that story led me to you. I'm so happy that new readers can discover the characters, mystery and romance in your story, and I look forward to the renewed published version. I know you will carry on the heart of the characters I fell in love with, the humor and the nice suspense. Thank you so much for publishing! Good luck in this and future endeavors.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Your Bella never comes to the most obvious conclusion. I would've thought Mr. Cullen was gay bcos of all the clothes, OC-ness, etc. Also, didn't it cross her mind that a possible reason he might've been upset at her when he found her in his home was bcos he expected her to be done before then? That's what a boss with high expectations would think.
xtothey chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
This makes me so happy! I was just thinking of this story, yesterday. I am going on a long road trip, tomorrow, and will be purchasing this to read!
Cina's chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
My favorite chapter so far... Loving your story
Edward's Amy chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Definitely will look for it. This was one of my first and favorite stories. Congratulations to you!
winterhorses chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Thank you SO much for leaving the original fic on FFN. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this gesture. Your karma count just got a huge bump, lol! CoH is an amazing story that I've read several times, and I'm going to put the published version on my Christmas list. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congrats on getting published! I will definitely buy your books since I've really enjoyed reading your stories.
MyBabyBlues chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
I pre-ordered this when I first heard about it. This has always been one of my favorite stories. I got the email from amazon last night. I am very happy to have that now and happy for you. I wish nothing but the best for you, and I will be sure to recommend your story and when I get the time to read the published version, I can guarantee you that I will leave a nice little review. You rock!
Brandy Payne chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you've done with it in publishing. It's always been one of my favorites!
roon0 chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
I have just bought it and am really looking forward to reading it. All the best. ;D
frol chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congrats! I read this story when you first started posting and always enjoyed it! I will definitely look for it on Amazon. Best wishes for much success
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congratulations! This is a story I read when I first joined FanFic years ago. I absolutely cannot wait to read the published version. Such an inspiring event for authors every where on here xx
Shante17 chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congrats! Will definitely support and buy the books!
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »