Reviews for Creature of Habit
Guest chapter 32 . 10/21/2015
So happy for you and your good news. Thanks for leaving the original fic up...it's one of my favs...I am off to buy your published version too. Best of luck...
Laura W chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
I am looking forward to reading and supporting your writing. I have already read this story however I will still buy your published work. You are an amazing writer and I want to support your work. Thank you for sharing your amazing GOD given gift!
TwilightObsessor chapter 33 . 10/19/2015
One of the first few Twilight fanfictions I've read. I always come back to reread it! Amazing work! Outstanding story, one of the best!
Congrats on the published book!
voidxtiles chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
...so do they sparkle or not?
NewTwilightFan chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
I'm ecstatic. This is one of my all-time, all-time, all-time favorites! Congratulations and good luck!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/16/2015
congrats!
Sunshirae chapter 31 . 10/12/2015
I truly enjoyed reading this story. I am onto your next story. Thank you for your dedication.
emmzac chapter 32 . 10/9/2015
Thank you so much for sharing. I read this Fic a very long time ago (years ago to be exact) and I'm excited to read this latest update regarding the publishing of your Fic. I've purchased it and and look forward to the remaining two. My iPad Amazon & iBooks bookshelf is full of published fics and very pleased to have Creature of Habit amongst them all. Best of luck with sales and congratulations on publishing. Juanita
mygooddog chapter 25 . 10/8/2015
So good and in good taste.
ninny 1 chapter 33 . 10/8/2015
Congrats on the publishing creature of habit was a really good read thank you
ninny 1 chapter 32 . 10/8/2015
Very good loved it all
mygooddog chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
YUM
mygooddog chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
You have me hooked, you play the line like a seasoned fisherman.
cybilim chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
congrates!
mygooddog chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Wow, I just so enjoy this story! Interesting take on B&E.
14,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »