Reviews for Creature of Habit
Edward's Amy chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Definitely will look for it. This was one of my first and favorite stories. Congratulations to you!
winterhorses chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Thank you SO much for leaving the original fic on FFN. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this gesture. Your karma count just got a huge bump, lol! CoH is an amazing story that I've read several times, and I'm going to put the published version on my Christmas list. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congrats on getting published! I will definitely buy your books since I've really enjoyed reading your stories.
MyBabyBlues chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
I pre-ordered this when I first heard about it. This has always been one of my favorite stories. I got the email from amazon last night. I am very happy to have that now and happy for you. I wish nothing but the best for you, and I will be sure to recommend your story and when I get the time to read the published version, I can guarantee you that I will leave a nice little review. You rock!
Brandy Payne chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you've done with it in publishing. It's always been one of my favorites!
roon0 chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
I have just bought it and am really looking forward to reading it. All the best. ;D
frol chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congrats! I read this story when you first started posting and always enjoyed it! I will definitely look for it on Amazon. Best wishes for much success
Guest chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congratulations! This is a story I read when I first joined FanFic years ago. I absolutely cannot wait to read the published version. Such an inspiring event for authors every where on here xx
Shante17 chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Congrats! Will definitely support and buy the books!
anothertwilighter chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
Wow! Congratulations! I love this story! Will the titel be the same?
withany chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
That's fabulous, and much-deserved. Just like everyone else, I'm tickled for you and pleased that at the same time you're leaving it up on FF.
My personal plea: the scene from EPOV with the post-its was hilarious and I hope you've kept it in.
Go get 'em, girlie.
Lizzard43 chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Congrats! I'm so very happy for you
bikechick3 chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
OMG, congrats! You deserve this for all your hard work - and thank you for leaving the original up ;)
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Awesome! Congratulations!
RoryCullen chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Congratulations! That is such terrific news. Creature of habit is one of my all time favorite fan fiction stories. I will look for it on Amazon. I hope it has the same title, because I have no idea what your real name or author name really is to look up your book. You can count me in to purchase a copy. Thank you and best of luck to you.
14,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »