Reviews for Creature of Habit
fan of urs chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Awesome just awesome ! I love your story :) you rock :D
Duvi chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
I'm a lurker. Sorry. I just get so nervous and freak out about leaving reviews. I type them but they all sound dumb and I end up deleting them. Can leaving a review give you anxiety?! Lol. Anyways, "I'm not sure how but I intend to make her mine"...made me shriek in happiness! Finally Edward is being honest with himself and talking to his family. They already know, most likely knew before him. Relief washed over me. I really like the story. I might review again later. Who knows. ;-)
hts123 chapter 33 . 6/29/2013
I love finding my favorite fanfic writers on Amazon's Kindle store. Kudos! I'm gonna head over there a little later.
katlajk chapter 33 . 6/27/2013
Thank you for this lovely (and loverly) alternate view of the story of Bella and Edward and the Cullens. I found that I just couldn't put it down (as it were)... two very sleepless nights! I'm glad that you're not planning to take it down; I am certain that, like the Twilight books, I will revisit and re-read. I look forward to reading some of your other work.
KCBC chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
Yay! Always looking for new books to read...thanks for the update!
SLKerouac chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
Interesting story! Edward the CEO and night protector. Bella the student and then assistant. Bella was able to get Edward to change. She saw him for what he was and knew that there was something there between them. She wanted Edward but needed to break his walls down. Alice saw that Bella was the one for Edward but he needed to learn to trust. Once this was done Edward could not be separated from Bella. She was his mate and this was their forever. Thank you for writing this story. Consider that maybe in the future to continue writing stories on fanfiction!
1avidfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Ooh, the mysterious Mr. Cullen. I am so excited to begin to delve into this story. What a good beginning. I can tell already I am going to read almost non stop until the end.
parkesy23 chapter 33 . 6/16/2013
Wow. Congrats on your writing. Look forward to reading these. Thanks heaps :)
parkesy23 chapter 32 . 6/16/2013
Brilliant as always. Great outake
parkesy23 chapter 31 . 6/16/2013
Omg loved this story. Thank you sooooo much
parkesy23 chapter 30 . 6/16/2013