Reviews for Creature of Habit
Kate Snape21 chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
omg this chapter is so funny i can't believe they think he is gay :)
Keltyr chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Yay loved it! Finally!
Keltyr chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Illuminating chapter. Very canon by the way...very Bella (don't lie to me)...very Edward(running scared).
Keltyr chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I laughed so hard! Really enjoyable theory!
Keltyr chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
wowsers...getting better by the minute!
Keltyr chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Enjoying this already.
berniedette chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Who is he seriously trying to be? Batman?! Why is Edward being a vigilante of some kind?
Susan 2e chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
OMG- My girl scout troup went to a meat plant and I saw hot dogs being made and I haven't had red meat since. That was 42 years ago!
RogueAlly chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
Ooooooh. I love that Bella chose this form of revenge and that Edward was so accepting of it.
RogueAlly chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
I love this. I hope Bella thinks long and hard on what she learned. I'm rooting for a HEA anyway.
RogueAlly chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
Wow, interesting twist with James! I don't think I've ever read a story that took the animosity with James in that direction! So cool.
RogueAlly chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
Hahahahahahaha! That was awesome. Can't breathe. Laughing. Too. Hard.
RogueAlly chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
So, I'm guessing that the Batcave reference earlier was intentional. It's kind of amusing to see Edward as the vigilante seeking justice and protecting the poor, helpless humans of HIS city. I'm curious as to why he's doing this instead of staying with the family.

I feel bad for Bella. He was being an ass, even if he had a good reason. :-(
bella0609 chapter 30 . 4/28/2015
Loved it :) I am again bewildered that I didn't review earlier when I read this, but I was just starting in the FF world and didn't realize the importance of doing so. So glad I was able to rectify the situation :)
emmettandme chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Oh Edward I would be yours too if you wanted me...
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »