Reviews for Creature of Habit
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/20
The mystery deepens.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/20
Dreaming about Bree. Will Victoria use Bree to get to Bella? Was the package really sent to the wrong address or is it part of James' new plan?
Siriusmunchkiin chapter 12 . 1/20
Edward has managed to incapacitate James a little by removing an arm. Think it will only make him more dangerous though. Victoria is the one we have to worry about at the moment.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/20
Edward's intentions are good. Just have the feeling James is not going to go easily.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/20
Way too funny.
Siriusmundhkin chapter 9 . 1/20
This is as good as I remember. Luckily I don't remember how it goes so I'll enjoy discovering it again.
mamahd chapter 17 . 1/20
Im really really loving this story so far and honestly cant wait to read more.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 1/20
Victoria may not have been targeting Bella before, but she certainly will be now. James is going to be very pleased to be able to hurt Edwards by taking Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/20
Figured out I have read this before and enjoyed it and looking forward to reading it again. Edward is an interesting character here, and hunting James and company keeps him busy. So did Victoria just happen to stumble across Bella or is she after her specifically? Does James know Edward is hunting him? Thinking he does and will use everything he can think of to stop him. Or kill him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/20
This is a lot of fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/19
Edward is very conflicted about what's happening with Bella. Not so much with hunting the human killing vampires.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/19
Bella has let Edward know he's kinda not playing fair by just appearing out of nowhere. Edward doesn't know yet why he's reacting the way he is. And betting it's Alice on the phone.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/19
Edward is not a happy camper. Bella is, no doubt, going to give him a piece of her mind about his behavior.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/19
Little does Edward know it's not perfume he's smelling.
A very interesting beginning. Obvious Edward is a vampire and it looks like Bella just might be his singer here.
14,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »