Reviews for Creature of Habit
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
James has maintained that Edward had something of his and he wanted it back. I have always believed that something was Alice. I'm positive the 'B' broach is from Alice's past. James has her, but how is he keeping her? That's my big question.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/21/2015
Glad we got to meet the wolves. Liked what I saw of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
So guessing this means Edward is definitely taking Bella to the benefit. Will the rest of the family be going?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
Like your Esme. She's different and not in a bad way. Bella is curious, then again, so is Edward at this point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Very sad that Leah is dead. We just might meet the wolves now and hopefully they will work with the Cullen's not against them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
Bella now pretty much knows Edward's entire life. Taking it pretty well I'd say. The broach. It's definitely not Bella's. I'm thinking it might just be from Alice's family. Don't remember from reading this before but thinking it makes the most sense. What did Alice want when she came to get Edward? Did they find where James and company are staying?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Bella and Edward have some very tough decisions to make.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
Bree is gone and Bella knows the whole truth. Sort of. What's she going to do now?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
But Bella does know about Forks. Her best friend is from there and she knows Edward's family lives there. Guessing this is Leah in Seattle. Emmett is hilarious as usual.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
The mystery deepens.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Dreaming about Bree. Will Victoria use Bree to get to Bella? Was the package really sent to the wrong address or is it part of James' new plan?
Siriusmunchkiin chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
Edward has managed to incapacitate James a little by removing an arm. Think it will only make him more dangerous though. Victoria is the one we have to worry about at the moment.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Edward's intentions are good. Just have the feeling James is not going to go easily.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Way too funny.
Siriusmundhkin chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
This is as good as I remember. Luckily I don't remember how it goes so I'll enjoy discovering it again.
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »