Reviews for Creature of Habit
speckledpixie chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Sounds like a serial killer on the hunt.
speckledpixie chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Saw this on one of my fave authors list. Liking it so far.
Gagika chapter 33 . 6/4/2016
It's a great written fiction, I like the misterious workaholic. ;-)
kushka chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Great story
Jinx095 chapter 32 . 5/8/2016
absolutely love this story!
ikhffeh chapter 31 . 4/10/2016
So great! I absolutely loved it! It's not only a great story, but presented within incredible writing, which comes from a great author.
venure chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
Congratulations once again :)
Krista chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
Ok. This story just came up on my email and so I started reading it. I have to say I can't stop reading it...I love the story so far. I wasn't going to post a review until I got to the end but this chapter was awesome...I love the Gay analogy. lol...Bella thinks hes gay...lol...I can't wait to see how these two get together...that is if they do? hmmm...I guess I better keep reading to find out.
PreciousJuls chapter 33 . 3/25/2016
I didn't know publish. I love this story. It is a must for my kindle! Thanks for info & Congrats!
becksie chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
Oh I snickered like a fool. this was great
wal70 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
I am so happy for you! I think you're a very talented and gifted writer. Thank you for keeping the original up, you obviously could have pulled it asap but you didn't. THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU!
agmarshmallow chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
I'll for sure buy the books! Congrats! Xoxo
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I got the alert about your published version of this story (I will look into buying a copy) and I thought
I'd read this years ago and decided to refresh my memory and I sucked right it as if I'd never read it.
So here I go to either actually read for the first time or reread it again.
frostedglaze chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
This was a great story, and I am heading off to read your work on Amazon.
frostedglaze chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
I want to kick Gianna and Felix into a vat of acid, right now. And smack Edward...a lot. How can he be so easily manipulated?
14,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »