Reviews for Creature of Habit
pippyXYZ chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
So I got the email and was thinking did she update the story after so long. And to my surprise you had already published the story. Congrats on that! Don't worry I was reading along the first time around and got through to the very end. Loved your story and I'm so very proud that you pushed it out into the big wide world and made it into it's literary form. Wishing you continued success. Now I need a new story of yours on here. Bring us old timey Twi fans something we can sink our teeth into again. Hahaa
cat5050 chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Thank you for posting this. I loved the original & have just bought the 1st book for my Kindle. One of my old favorites. Looking forward to reading what you have changed and kept the same.
jjcullen chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
I actually purchased the 3 books and just finished reading the first. Brilliantly written!
LillianBroderick chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
congrats - i will go to amazon and purchase because i want to support my favourite authors but i will likely still just read the FAnfic version cos i do love Edward and Bella.

LillianBroderick (sorry couldn't sign in cos my work blocks my sign in) :)

well done!
sweetapple30 chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
I purchased all three when you released them. I'm ecstatic when authors publish their amazing stories! I loved this story and look forward to reading anything else you write (anywhere ).
Thanks for sharing
Romana973 chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Congratulations on your published work!
I loved Creature of Habit so much that I've read it a couple of times. Best of luck to you!
Violhaine chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Hey Beautiful,

Gonna buy the set to show some love. Continued success.

Violhaine
bettononalice2 chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Congratulations best of luck to you!
sue1zide chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Congratulations & Good Luck!
I'm going to go check out Amazon.
ChristianMom54 chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Congratulations! Awesome story and it will do great. Thank you for sharing with us your talent and your visions.
Reinbeau chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Fantabulous!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
In love with your version of Edward and Bella! You paint them in a light I haven't quite seen before and I adore it! 10/10 Would read again! I wanna buy the books after reading this! Thank you for writing!
Shadows11 chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
This is hilarious.. I'm laughing so hard right now.. dying!
Shadows11 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
i love this already
shaqbarcalis chapter 33 . 2/24/2016
congratulations you definitely deserved it you are a fantastic writer!
14,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »