Reviews for Creature of Habit
TeriAnna chapter 17 . 2/4
Ooh... loved this chapter, so she finally knows.
TeriAnna chapter 16 . 2/4
Enjoyed the arrival of Emmett, and Bella's take on Batman, very appropriate.
TeriAnna chapter 12 . 2/3
Pleased to hear this will be a slow burner, that's what I like! Great chapter.
TeriAnna chapter 11 . 2/3
I laughed out loud at the Edward/Jasper moment. I can well imagine how Emmett and Rose would react to that!
TeriAnna chapter 10 . 2/3
It made total sense to me that she would think Edward could be gay. Thought the conversation between them both was very amusing.
TeriAnna chapter 6 . 2/3
Go Bella, wearing his t shirt! So funny. So he been told he's in lust, can't wait to see where this goes.
TeriAnna chapter 4 . 2/3
Ooh could that have been Alice on the phone? Getting really interesting.
TeriAnna chapter 3 . 2/3
The first meeting... So Edward I guess is intrigued as he can't hear Bella's thoughts and he's tempted by her scent. He definitely didn't leave a good first impression on her. Really liking this elusive Edward.
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 2/3
I've just come back to fan fiction after a long break and came across this fic. A very interesting start and looking forward to reading on.
Loved it :) you are a talented writer
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 1/22
That was a fun story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 1/22
Silly Edward to believe anything the insane James said. Just glad he listened to Alice.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 1/22
James really is insane thinking having Alice in his power would give him domination over the vampire world. He doesn't know how her visions work, nor the fact she would never have helped him in the first place. Victoria is right about one thing. Bella is not going to be able to reach Edward because his phone is destroyed and she will try to go rescue Alice. Hoping Jake doesn't get killed helping her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 1/21
James is a dead vampire.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 1/21
Yes! They finally realized, with the help of Bella, just maybe what might have happened. James vision of the beds, Bella's questions about hair, the time period Alice lived in, that she would have been considered insane or mentally incompetent or something which would put her in an institution where they would have cut her hair. So what are they going to do with this information to get Alice back and kill James?
14,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »