Reviews for Creature of Habit
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
lol. i liked chap 10 when she confronts him...
Lanigra25 chapter 32 . 9/26/2016
Thanks for writing! You have an amazing talent
shannon30033 chapter 31 . 9/7/2016
Thanks for the super awesome fic. I liked how Edward was so OCD and how determined Bella was. I also enjoyed NOT dealing with saying goodbye to parents. That's always a bummer. Sometimes necessary, but still, a bummer. So it was great to not focus on that for this fic. Your writing is superb and the pacing was very well-timed. Thanks again!
grandmachix chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Ok. I generally don't comment in the middle of an older story. But this chapter was so priceless I even had to brave the rolling eyes of my family to share it. I broke out laughing at, "Say it. Out loud." Absolutely beautiful! As much as I am enjoying the entire story, I'm sure this will remain my favorite chapter. Thank you so much. Judy
FinnMac chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
She's going to be pretty embarrassed when she finds out how wrong she was.
FinnMac chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
I just had a vision of Finding Nemo, where all the sea gulls were squawking, "Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine."
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
Read this story in 2days! I couldn't put it down great charcther development love love loved
FinnMac chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Stalker much Edward? Thanks for the save though.
FinnMac chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
The Trust is a good idea; one should be a good steward with one's wealth.
FinnMac chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
It's a little pathetic he needed to be told he was in lust.
FinnMac chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
The terrible trio arrive. Edward needs to improve his vigilante tactics for James.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Alice was calling!
FinnMac chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
He seems both attracted and repulsed by her.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
I wonder why he's getting a headache.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I've read this before and loved it. It was recommended by The Lemonade Stand, and I couldn't resist enjoying it again. This time around I'll be better at reviews.
14,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »