Reviews for Creature of Habit
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 3/24/2016
Yay! Bella is not a virgin! I do get sick of all the stories where Bella has to remain "pure" until Edward comes along,while he usually tends to be a manwhore.
agatona chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Time to re-read this awesome story.
Congratulations on this being published. Hope you get lots of support & sales.
Thank you again!
frostedglaze chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
Bella is such an idiot! Does she secretly want to die? Why would she chase Bree into the forest? Why didn't she use her brain and just think! For the next two minutes I am going to wish Bella had died, just so she could learn a lesson!...and I'm aware of the oxymoron.
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Damn, I was really hoping that Edward was a virgin, that Bella would deflower.
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Wait, does this mean he has had sex with...Tanya?! EWWWWW. I just hope Bella is not a virgin in this story.
Pathomnemonic chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Congratulations! I will check it out on Amazon. Creature of Habit was one of my first and always a favorite.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
God I adore you! And your stories! And I'd really love if u.. Maybe wrote some fanfictions on... Twilight... If u have time?.. And I'm looking forward to creature of habit books... The fanfiction was amazing! So I'm sure the books will be too!
228 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Congratulations! and thank you so much for not pulling3
Best of luck xoxo
BlueDiamondRing chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
I have bought all three and am going to enjoy reading this story again.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Thank you! And congratulations on the publishing and your exciting journey!
This is awesome!
Xox
See you on Amazon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Thank you for leaving the story up! I really respect you for keeping it up and it made me want to go and buy your book on Amazon even more
leesmee chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Thank You 3 ... I'm starting at the beginning &going straight thru oxoxo
pippyXYZ chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
So I got the email and was thinking did she update the story after so long. And to my surprise you had already published the story. Congrats on that! Don't worry I was reading along the first time around and got through to the very end. Loved your story and I'm so very proud that you pushed it out into the big wide world and made it into it's literary form. Wishing you continued success. Now I need a new story of yours on here. Bring us old timey Twi fans something we can sink our teeth into again. Hahaa
cat5050 chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
Thank you for posting this. I loved the original & have just bought the 1st book for my Kindle. One of my old favorites. Looking forward to reading what you have changed and kept the same.
jjcullen chapter 33 . 3/23/2016
I actually purchased the 3 books and just finished reading the first. Brilliantly written!
14,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »