Reviews for Creature of Habit
readicted chapter 19 . 1/16
Perhaps my favorite chapter thus far. I love how he is allowing her in, showing her who is is. The man and the vampire. The honesty, well except for that little white lie about him perusing the panties. That he permitted her to read his journals, wow. I even love the way he allowed her to see where he hid everything, including the key. He's laid himself completely bare for her.
readicted chapter 18 . 1/16
Carlisle gives calming and solid advice. I gather Jasper will discover the connection between James and Alice. I kind of hope it's either Jasper or Alice that ends James. Seeing Bree so savagely destroyed had to be extremely traumatizing for Bella. Then to know that not only are two sadistic vampires after you for some unknown reason, you also have attracted the attentions and affections of another vampire, who has been in your home. Yeah, that's heavy. Wonder what excuse she came up with to explain her prolonged disappearance at the concert, and her disheveled appearance to Angela, Ben and Tyler. The bedroom scene between Edward and Bella was fabulous.
readicted chapter 17 . 1/16
Bella was so good to change the subject to pull Edward back from the awkward anxiety he gets. The batsman parallel was perfect. The date was excellent, from the car ride, to the museum. The art and then they're chemistry. The excitement and nervous anticipation was palpable. The Quiluete connection was odd. And I'm sure surprising for Edward. I figured the concert was going to be a disaster. My goodness that was so close. Thank goodness Edward got to her in time, but now she's eyes wide open and freaked the hell out.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/15
Good chapter. I enjoy their banter. Obviously Edward's walls are tumbling down for him to be On. The. Floor. Kneeling. Love it. Although I must say I disagree that Edward needed to apologize about Bella's misapprehension that Edward was gay. She jumped to that conclusion all of her own accord- well after the busty barista planted the idea in her head. She then very inappropriately accused her boss. That he didn't deny it is not an admission. It's not like he went around pretending, playing it up. Was it wrong? Not really because his sexual habits are not her business. I guess he should've clarified, but I see no obligation for him to be forced to declare himself straight.
readicted chapter 14 . 1/15
This chapter feels very important. A lot happened here. To say that I am surprised that Edward laid his intentions plain to Carlisle would be an understatement. I didn't think Edward was that aware and in tune with his feelings for Bella. I knew he desired her, cared for her and wanted to possess her, but I didn't think he had intended to act on that. I thought he was actively trying to avoid acting on it. I like hearing that he's determined otherwise.
readicted chapter 13 . 1/15
I was nervous that something bad was going to happen to Bella engine route to the office, or that something damming was contained in that package addressed to PNT. Seeing them through the eyes of Edward's employees was interesting. They are getting quite familiar. At least for Mr. Cullen.
readicted chapter 12 . 1/15
Well that was unexpected. I figured that James and co. Knew Edward was tracking them, and they were toying with him, but I never expected that he was the one being tracked. So James wants Alice back. I have to say that I kind of agree with James that Edward's behavior is he would chase other vampires out of the city for doing what they do to survive. Especially since most vampires are nomadic and are passing through. What James has been doing is something else entirely, but then again he was intentionally creating mayhem to draw out Edward the Vigilante. Edward's self-loathing has made him into a self appointed police lord over the inhabitants of 'his' city. He's seeking redemption for his sins and for his soul, rejecting his nature.
readicted chapter 11 . 1/14
I am really enjoying this. I laughed so hard about some of the inane assignments Edward had Bella complete and loved the revenge Bella got. Jasper was hilarious. Then for Bella to "out" Edward as gay was completely inappropriate and totally hilarious. So what is James assembling an army for?
dazzleglo chapter 10 . 1/13
Lmao this story is great. I just found it.
lamelurker chapter 33 . 1/11
bookcover chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Amazing first chapter!
Bevey99 chapter 31 . 12/14/2015
Great story. And, good luck w/ the published version.
ladymagna1100 chapter 32 . 12/12/2015
This fic was recommended to me over the summer and I've finally had a chance to read it this past week. What an awesome story! I'm really glad I found this.
ficfangirl chapter 32 . 12/11/2015
It's not hard to think of Edward as being OCD. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015