Reviews for Creature of Habit
Comrade'sRoza chapter 33 . 9/18
Amazing! Loved it!
Vanell chapter 10 . 9/12
Love the "outing" scene. So funny.
Espied7 chapter 22 . 8/21
Bahaha, love the Buffy
Chakara1winxclub chapter 10 . 7/29
First, I was horrified. I mean, imagine that girl's embarrassment when she learns that Edward is an absolutely-not-gay vampire! She would totally die of mortification. I was like, OMG that girl couldn't be more stupid. Then I thought of course, I thought this because I've already read Twilight, but if I hadn't? It would absolutely make more sense. Man, that had me laughing out loud. Imagine, Robert Pattinson, with his looks in Twilight (I don't like his looks in others), is considered gay. I think some of the girls might even cry. I know two of my friends cried and the rest of us were sad when that really attractive guy in White Collar said he was gay. Though we know we would never get him, we were really sad. The 9th grade life...Oh, now I'm 18, off to college...
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 10 . 7/24
omg this chapter is so funny i can't believe they think he is gay :)
Keltyr chapter 20 . 7/22
Yay loved it! Finally!
Keltyr chapter 15 . 7/22
Illuminating chapter. Very canon by the way...very Bella (don't lie to me)...very Edward(running scared).
Keltyr chapter 10 . 7/21
I laughed so hard! Really enjoyable theory!
Keltyr chapter 3 . 7/21
wowsers...getting better by the minute!
Keltyr chapter 1 . 7/21
Enjoying this already.
berniedette chapter 7 . 7/14
Who is he seriously trying to be? Batman?! Why is Edward being a vigilante of some kind?
Susan 2e chapter 11 . 7/4
OMG- My girl scout troup went to a meat plant and I saw hot dogs being made and I haven't had red meat since. That was 42 years ago!
RogueAlly chapter 19 . 6/14
Ooooooh. I love that Bella chose this form of revenge and that Edward was so accepting of it.
RogueAlly chapter 16 . 6/14
I love this. I hope Bella thinks long and hard on what she learned. I'm rooting for a HEA anyway.
RogueAlly chapter 12 . 6/14
Wow, interesting twist with James! I don't think I've ever read a story that took the animosity with James in that direction! So cool.
14,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »