Reviews for Creature of Habit
songster chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Awesome!
TwilightObsessor chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
Amazing fanfic! I love rereading this! One of the best AU's I have ever read.
Thank you!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
Amazing! Loved it!
Vanell chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
Love the "outing" scene. So funny.
Espied7 chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
Bahaha, love the Buffy
Chakara1winxclub chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
First, I was horrified. I mean, imagine that girl's embarrassment when she learns that Edward is an absolutely-not-gay vampire! She would totally die of mortification. I was like, OMG that girl couldn't be more stupid. Then I thought of course, I thought this because I've already read Twilight, but if I hadn't? It would absolutely make more sense. Man, that had me laughing out loud. Imagine, Robert Pattinson, with his looks in Twilight (I don't like his looks in others), is considered gay. I think some of the girls might even cry. I know two of my friends cried and the rest of us were sad when that really attractive guy in White Collar said he was gay. Though we know we would never get him, we were really sad. The 9th grade life...Oh, now I'm 18, off to college...
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
omg this chapter is so funny i can't believe they think he is gay :)
Keltyr chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Yay loved it! Finally!
Keltyr chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Illuminating chapter. Very canon by the way...very Bella (don't lie to me)...very Edward(running scared).
Keltyr chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
I laughed so hard! Really enjoyable theory!
Keltyr chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
wowsers...getting better by the minute!
Keltyr chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Enjoying this already.
berniedette chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Who is he seriously trying to be? Batman?! Why is Edward being a vigilante of some kind?
Susan 2e chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
OMG- My girl scout troup went to a meat plant and I saw hot dogs being made and I haven't had red meat since. That was 42 years ago!
RogueAlly chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
Ooooooh. I love that Bella chose this form of revenge and that Edward was so accepting of it.
14,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »