Reviews for Creature of Habit
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 1/21
Yes! They finally realized, with the help of Bella, just maybe what might have happened. James vision of the beds, Bella's questions about hair, the time period Alice lived in, that she would have been considered insane or mentally incompetent or something which would put her in an institution where they would have cut her hair. So what are they going to do with this information to get Alice back and kill James?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 1/21
Is Jasper still researching the broach? If they can unlock it's origins it will give them an idea why James believes Alice should be his. Won't change the fact that they'll kill James at the first opportunity, but at least they'll know.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 1/21
James has maintained that Edward had something of his and he wanted it back. I have always believed that something was Alice. I'm positive the 'B' broach is from Alice's past. James has her, but how is he keeping her? That's my big question.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/21
Glad we got to meet the wolves. Liked what I saw of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/21
So guessing this means Edward is definitely taking Bella to the benefit. Will the rest of the family be going?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/21
Like your Esme. She's different and not in a bad way. Bella is curious, then again, so is Edward at this point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/20
Very sad that Leah is dead. We just might meet the wolves now and hopefully they will work with the Cullen's not against them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/20
Bella now pretty much knows Edward's entire life. Taking it pretty well I'd say. The broach. It's definitely not Bella's. I'm thinking it might just be from Alice's family. Don't remember from reading this before but thinking it makes the most sense. What did Alice want when she came to get Edward? Did they find where James and company are staying?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/20
Bella and Edward have some very tough decisions to make.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/20
Bree is gone and Bella knows the whole truth. Sort of. What's she going to do now?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/20
But Bella does know about Forks. Her best friend is from there and she knows Edward's family lives there. Guessing this is Leah in Seattle. Emmett is hilarious as usual.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/20
The mystery deepens.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/20
Dreaming about Bree. Will Victoria use Bree to get to Bella? Was the package really sent to the wrong address or is it part of James' new plan?
Siriusmunchkiin chapter 12 . 1/20
Edward has managed to incapacitate James a little by removing an arm. Think it will only make him more dangerous though. Victoria is the one we have to worry about at the moment.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/20
Edward's intentions are good. Just have the feeling James is not going to go easily.
14,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »