Reviews for Creature of Habit
wal70 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
I am so happy for you! I think you're a very talented and gifted writer. Thank you for keeping the original up, you obviously could have pulled it asap but you didn't. THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU!
agmarshmallow chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
I'll for sure buy the books! Congrats! Xoxo
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I got the alert about your published version of this story (I will look into buying a copy) and I thought
I'd read this years ago and decided to refresh my memory and I sucked right it as if I'd never read it.
So here I go to either actually read for the first time or reread it again.
frostedglaze chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
This was a great story, and I am heading off to read your work on Amazon.
frostedglaze chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
I want to kick Gianna and Felix into a vat of acid, right now. And smack Edward...a lot. How can he be so easily manipulated?
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 3/24/2016
I love that Bella outsmarts the vampires.
frostedglaze chapter 22 . 3/24/2016
I hope Edward fires the catty girls, or rescinds their invitations!
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 3/24/2016
Yay! Bella is not a virgin! I do get sick of all the stories where Bella has to remain "pure" until Edward comes along,while he usually tends to be a manwhore.
agatona chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Time to re-read this awesome story.
Congratulations on this being published. Hope you get lots of support & sales.
Thank you again!
frostedglaze chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
Bella is such an idiot! Does she secretly want to die? Why would she chase Bree into the forest? Why didn't she use her brain and just think! For the next two minutes I am going to wish Bella had died, just so she could learn a lesson!...and I'm aware of the oxymoron.
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Damn, I was really hoping that Edward was a virgin, that Bella would deflower.
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Wait, does this mean he has had sex with...Tanya?! EWWWWW. I just hope Bella is not a virgin in this story.
Pathomnemonic chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Congratulations! I will check it out on Amazon. Creature of Habit was one of my first and always a favorite.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
God I adore you! And your stories! And I'd really love if u.. Maybe wrote some fanfictions on... Twilight... If u have time?.. And I'm looking forward to creature of habit books... The fanfiction was amazing! So I'm sure the books will be too!
228 chapter 33 . 3/24/2016