Reviews for Creature of Habit
MC Holmes chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
LOL LOL poor Bella...she is so far from the truth, I hope Edward doesn't think this is the end of her questions, cus' if a know half as well as I think she wont stop lo poor Edward this time acting more human and all...oh well please give some more.
jonquilemm chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Oh, wow, that was great! I wanted especially to comment here, since you seemed worried that Bella thinking Edward is gay might have been a little over the top - I don't think it was, at all. It was funny, and cute, and if I'm being honest, probably the conclusion I would have come to if I were her! So, don't worry, you didn't lose this reader. In fact, I'm now insane with curiosity over what will come next... I know it probably doesn't fit in with your story, but I can just imagine the reactions of his family to that. Haha, especially Jasper. Wonderful story; if you keep writing it, I'll keep reading it. :)
ProtectTheRain chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I think it's HILARIOUS that Bella thinks Edward is gay! I'm thinking it's really realistic as well, just because of the fact that, who in their right minds would look at him and go 'vampire'?

I can't wait for more! :]
FRK921 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
that was hilarious!

in a good way!

LOVE it
slodancer chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I loved it and it made complete sense to me. There have been so many times when I have come across a cute guy and often wondered why he didn't have a girlfriend or even show an interest in girls. Thanks for some laughter!
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I was laughing so hard. "I know what you are... You're gay" lmao! I loved it. I totally expected that too right when she said "I know what you are." I love how Edward didn't deny it either. This chapter was priceless. lol. Great job! Thanks for the update! I totally cannot wait to read more.
blissfulslavery chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I loved the nod to the movie. It was genius.

Love the story, keep up the good work D
RavenRaeHoff chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
fantastic. i love it. that is just so funny. i'm sitting in my living room laughing my a** off while my family watches the probowl and they are all about ready to rip my head off. i hope you dont lose anyone with this cuz it is just to funny.
carrie chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
wow that has got be to one of the funniest things i have ever read. it was absolutely perfect for the situation and i loved the way you delivered it! gah i can't stop laughing! loved it!
lonewolfskid chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I think this is great. It make sense. It adds a nice dimension to the story. Also, the missing girl poster adds that nice ongoing horror tip.
TessLouise chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Definately did NOT jump the shark (although I love that reference). The "say it" episode from the movie, in this context, was priceless. I thought it was a fun chapter.
SoManyObsessions chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Great chapter.
halojones chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
UH...it totally works! Their sexual tension is so strong, they can't even function normally in the same room! With her thinking he's gay, he'll be able to chillax enough to actually connect with her more deeply I'm thinking. I loved this chapter, I love her poking his chest, and him thumbing it afterwards! You make him so realistically innocent, and I love how he's so not used to basic human conventions! How he's having to retrain himself, getting annoyed with himself when his manners slip! He's way loveable, and quickly becoming one of my favorite Edwards in ffland! YOu know, that's why I loved Robert Pattinson's take on Edward. He could have played him much more straight arrowed, and heroic. But he focused more on him being so out of touch with basic human interaction, he comes off like ET! And I loved that angle, and I love this Edward, because he has that vulnerability to him that is so realistic in termso f the setup! Wow, you are awesome, I"m so excited with your story!
lia516 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
That was the funniest freakin' thing I've read in a long time.

"Paris Hilton? Did Isabella think she was a vampire too?" I totally cracked up over that one...and "Apparently a gay bumbling idiot"...actually the whole thing had me laughing...'out loud'.

And I know how you feel about the movie, I've seen it 7 times and secretly looked a few days ago to see if it was still playing at the theater. Maybe I can sneak it in one more time before it goes to dvd...come on...Edward on the BIG SCREEN...YUM!
worldtraveler chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I love it! Too funny and too great a twist, yet makes absolute perfect sense! This story is very intriguging to me, and I can't wait to see where it goes.
14,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »