Reviews for Creature of Habit
halojones chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I love it already! I'm heading to the next chapter!
goodgirl87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
why must the good fanfics always be the incomplete ones?

your story is now on my favorites :) I love the flow of their relationship. unlike other stories that go from "hi, I'm bella" to "omg I love you Edward" faster than running vampires, you take time to introduce your characters to us and allow us to really get to know them. can't wait for an update. please, pretty please? :D

thanks for sharing this story with us :)
Decoherence chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
I really love your story...it's evocative, and stands on its own. Brilliant. Also, the flow of Bella and Edward's relationship is perfect. Perfect.
medievalmuse chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Another great chapter - I do adore Bella alternating between tough and timid and that she stands up to Edward. Of course the very idea of Edward in a cape would render me and useless (nice visual!).

Polite charming Edward is almost a lethal as vampire Edward:)

Thank you so much for sharing your story.
BITTENEV chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
“You know, I couldn’t help but think about what The Boy Wonder would look like in a cape?”

So do I angela SO DO I. *sigh* and yeah I agree with Bella it would be fuckhot.

Loved the first awkward meeting on Monday morning and the way Bella just pretended he wasn't there. And then I read later that he knew she knew and stayed there anyway just...ugh it makes me love this stalking vampward even more.

When he told her that he wasn't worried about her car and hurried away I was screaming at Bella. "GO TELL HIM YES DAMMIT!" heh

Bella standing up for herself was brilliant. You know how I love a tough bella. And I loved hearing his POV and this line... I realized in order to protect this girl, to keep her in my sights, I would have to dredge up the smallest remnants of my soul to the surface.

The fact that Bella was able to bring out Edwards humanity in Twilight is one of my favorite aspects. I'm so glad that you have captured that so well here.

Isabella Swan wasn’t mine. I wanted her to be.

Hell YES! He wants her to be and I swear I am dying to see him try. I love the little emotional steps forward and I honestly think its moving at a perfect pace. Its believable and I just LOVE IT!

Liz
realgirl-imaginarylife chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
nice! one chapter in and i can tell already this is gonna be a doozy! i love the dark, reclusive edward!
ash902 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Can't wait to see where this goes!
jimemon chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
The last three lines were brilliant, actually the entire update was but these ones defined Edward's entire world of contradictions perfectly. Loved it, I love that Bella stood her ground and demanded the respect she deserves and I love how Edward recognized that and begun to change, even if he only sees it as "a challenge" this will obviously be a turn for the better for him.
Taigh chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Is it really weak of me to absolutely adore Possessive!Edward and the way he says "mine"?

And I think that I can see where this might be going, and I like :D
sydneytwilightmum chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
I'm so excited that another chapter was posted! Once again, I'll say it like I always do...why can't I ever find the good stories once they're completed? This waiting drives me crazy to check my inbox everyday hoping to see the alert! Great chapter though...I really liked it. I find that your characterisations of Edward & Bella are along the lines of what they should be. I love her stubborness and determination, but her vulnerabality. I like that he has his ego-tistic protective side! Even if it is creepy that he scales walls to watch someone sleep! Hope to see him in nothing but a cape soon! hahaha! J/k!
vanessarae chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
To be honest, I like the "slowness" of this. Sometimes fanfics jump into things so quickly, without truth or reality. The tempo this is taking makes sense and is natural. Great job so far!
LilLyrah chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Wow, this was amazing again. Sorry, have no time for a proper Review, but I loved the chapter. :)

Greetings
Bluenoserbaby chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Oh this is one fan fiction I give a little whoop when I see it has been updated.
Tsumii chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
fracking awesome!
MaggieNY chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
ok, now I'm hooked and really want to know what happens next.
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »