Reviews for Creature of Habit
SoManyObsessions chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Great chapter.
halojones chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
UH...it totally works! Their sexual tension is so strong, they can't even function normally in the same room! With her thinking he's gay, he'll be able to chillax enough to actually connect with her more deeply I'm thinking. I loved this chapter, I love her poking his chest, and him thumbing it afterwards! You make him so realistically innocent, and I love how he's so not used to basic human conventions! How he's having to retrain himself, getting annoyed with himself when his manners slip! He's way loveable, and quickly becoming one of my favorite Edwards in ffland! YOu know, that's why I loved Robert Pattinson's take on Edward. He could have played him much more straight arrowed, and heroic. But he focused more on him being so out of touch with basic human interaction, he comes off like ET! And I loved that angle, and I love this Edward, because he has that vulnerability to him that is so realistic in termso f the setup! Wow, you are awesome, I"m so excited with your story!
lia516 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
That was the funniest freakin' thing I've read in a long time.

"Paris Hilton? Did Isabella think she was a vampire too?" I totally cracked up over that one...and "Apparently a gay bumbling idiot"...actually the whole thing had me laughing...'out loud'.

And I know how you feel about the movie, I've seen it 7 times and secretly looked a few days ago to see if it was still playing at the theater. Maybe I can sneak it in one more time before it goes to dvd...come on...Edward on the BIG SCREEN...YUM!
worldtraveler chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I love it! Too funny and too great a twist, yet makes absolute perfect sense! This story is very intriguging to me, and I can't wait to see where it goes.
KatieEliz chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
hahahahah oh god that was hilarious

it was so weird, i was like man i want an update of creature of habit, so i checked my email and BAM update. i was happy about that, i also have to pee really bad but i had to read that first lol and the laughing isn't helping. But seriously that was a damn good chapter, i'm still laughing. i love that he thought she looked attractive while she was "outing" him haha. thanks for updating, that was amazing.
OKtoDelete chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
OH MY GOD! I was literally LMAO at the "I know what you are ... SAY IT ... You're gay" stuff! Hand's down funniest thing I've read in a long time. I was grinning stupidly at the computer screen and I'm almost certain my hubby will be surreptitiously checking my internet history later trying to find out what the heck had me acting like such a loon!

I'm loving this story! Thanks for the update! And update from both you and AG in the same weekend totally rocks :-)
crabcake chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Oh, dear. I am sorry but this is just so cheesy. I will keep reading, but this is just so cheesy.
MaggieNY chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
LMFAO! Talk about a twist. Do you know how many jokes you can use with this storyline? I'm so glad Emmett wasn't in the room. Even though this was unexpected, I kind of like it. I usually can guess what is going to happen next in fanfiction but now I just don't know. Thanks for stepping outside the box. I almost wish Bella really outed him as gay in the movie (with the scene in the forest) just to see his expression. If I had to point out a problem it would be that this chapter was short :-p But I guess that's not much of a problem since you update consistently.
edwardismine003 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
This chapter was AWESOME! I laughed so hard while she was listing all of the reasons she knew who he was...GAY! hehehehehehehehe. I love it when their is a jab at his male ego...he needed it. Plus, I can see why you did it, it allows them to get closer with out it being to awkward. Although I do now have pictures of him and Jasper running through my head...while Alice laughs her butt off. But I think that makes it so much better! I can't wait for the next installment!
sweeta8585 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
That scene was GREAT! I LOVE "you're impossibly neat and tidy"! That really made my day! I really love this story and was so excited for an update and it was great!
CapriciousC chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Ah, I love it! I always thought that Edward came across as pretty metrosexual in the books, and honestly, were I to encounter someone like him, I would totally assume "gay" before "vampire."

Now I'm definitely going to have to send your story to my very dear friend (who is gay and normally prefers Edward/Jasper slash, but I think would definitely love your story).

Thanks for another wonderful chapter! I so love your writing.
Decoherence chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Gay Vampire CEO Crime Fighter! Love it. BookBella would have been so much funnier if she had thought that Edward was gay. Also, glad to see your Bella is pro-gay. Awesome.
stefz chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
lol it was funny because he was getting agitated that she was going to say vampire when she actually said 'your gay' comical

loved the chapter

cant wait for the next one update soon
juliet360 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I think it is hilarious that she thinks he's gay. That's great. Great chapter and great story! Looking forward to the next one!

~Cathy
GinnyW 31 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Died ded from laughing. I loved that, it works perfectly for them. :D
14,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »