Reviews for Creature of Habit
art is hard chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
ah i'm very glad i stumbled upon your mysterious fic. love love love it.
NicoleRea chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Interesting how Edward is so territorial over Bella when he doesn't even really know her yet. And his OCD behavior isn't unbelievable at all - can totally see it. :)
NicoleRea chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
So, yeah, their first meeting didn't go too well. But I guess that's pretty fitting since they had a bad first meeting in Twilight too. :)
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
Ye gads, I just adore this Edward! I'm so excited to read his thoughts on Bella. You are doing a wonderful job drawing the blurry line between his desire for her blood and for HER. It's beautifully written. I do like the story plot and how it's weaving into that idea, that he's keeping her close to protect her and his little selfish reasons. The little slip-ups were so awesome, and the one-liners from his thoughts... GAH! "I had shut mine out and was living life from a script." Yes. Yes. And some more yes. Another freaking awesome chapter, I can't wait to see where it goes with Victoria and James and even better? Bella and Edward! *lol*
hooker81 chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
great story.. I love the tee shirt part lol!
fitterhappier chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
This story is great. I've been reading a bunch of Twilight fic and this is the first one where Edward is a vampire. I'm interested to see how it unfolds ;)
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
this is amazing! I love posessive edward and I love bella's character. Update soon.
NicoleRea chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Good chapter. :)
NicoleRea chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Good first chapter. About to read the next chapter now. :)
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
i can't wait wait for the next chapter! it's getting so exciting!
hellena8989 chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
interesting! i like your story, kinda weird but a good kinda weird! lolz, anyways update soon!
polarfumes chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Lalala~ I'm so glad I found this fic. I think this is going to be a really good one. :) I can't wait to read more.
Allknowing Alice chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
great idea for a story! Can't wait to read more
luvedward70 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Really impressed with the story line, please write more soon. Need my Edward and Bella fix. Thanks
Tisaveeone chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
Great update.

I have always loved the parts in the book where Edward realizes that Bella is a link to tapping into his long lost human side. It was great to see you incorporate that here.
14,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »