Reviews for Creature of Habit
Chrissy Masen Magnitude chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Your Seriously Freakin Awsome!
iamgreyish chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
yup, it works! good thing he was able to use his sense of smell instead. wonder what will happen on their next meeting. will they see each other in his house on monday?

oh, and thanks for the quick update!
MILadyMrsPotter chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Woohoo! He wants her to come back to work now.

This story is really great, I cant wait to see what happens next.
roadtojoyy08 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Of course I was home alone when I read this...lol. I loved the way you described the Victoria parts(the cat nails!) it had my on the edge of my seat. Does James want to change Bella into a vampire? Me thinks he might.

I hope Bella gets over the whole my-boss-is-an-asshole thing and realizes she wuvs him. God knows Edward needs some Bella...AND SOON. :):)

Thank you for being an outstanding updater! I can't get enough of your story...
loveblue chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
acct purged chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
What kind of store sold apple sauce and socks?

Haha.

This is very interesting.
twilusted chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
i am giddy on so many levels at the turn of events. edward protects bella from a near death experience with victoria and this can only means one thing. STALKWARD. he can't ignore her now no matter how hard he tries. i love it when he's overpossessive over the most fragile human ever existed. lolz. ooh, i love that he's turned on by her moaning and whimpering. that is so hot. makes me love him even more. m...and i love his internal chatter of his body's desire. i'm melting in a pool of mush just reading this. hrm...i wonder if your story is going to include smut. i'm a perv like that now, all with the help of fanfic. tehehe.

as for victoria, why did edward let her get away? she is not going to heed his warnings and bella will definitely be in deep trouble. i don't want to see her hurt! hrm...i have a feeling james wants bella for other reasons. i'm not going to divulge my suspicions but i know he doesn't want to kill her. ty ty ty angel for this update. i really appreciate your work and look forward to these updates. i'm anxious for your next chapter but don't feel the pressure. i don't mind if you take your time. olive juice.
chellebell82 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I really love this story! Was so glad to get an update after I got home from work. Love this Bella and of course adore your Edward. Keep up the great work, you rock!
wishimight chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Gah! Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Protectward w/Victoria and all the mine, damaging what was mine... swoon. I kinda loved him clothes sniffing, too. Now, some normal human man, that would be freaky creepy. But vampire Edward in this... yeehaw! :)
35words chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
That's one way to make amends lol

nice work though
MilkaHappyCows chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I love this story! Can't wait for next chapter!
jamiebaker68 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Angel, that was really good. can't wait for the juicy stuff. lol. but can't wait to read more. you are a great writer. keep it up
phoenix277 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great, action-packed chapter. I'm enjoying the way you've incorporated Victoria into this story; and it's fun seeing her on the prowl. And I really, really like your Edward. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I think "mine" and him sniffing Bella's shirts has something to do with it. Thanks for the update!
KissMeJacob chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great Chapter.

but if you ask me, the whole sniffing

the clothes thing is kinda creepy. LoL

Please Update soon.
AngstGoddess003 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Oh Gail... your CoH update makes my heart sing. How can I express how much I love thee Lustward? Through haiku perhaps? I think I'm getting better at this.

Edward in the night, your steering wheel is lucky, now I yearn for more.

Le sigh. Still haikuf*cked, surely, but fingerward just inspires me.

You know how much I love this because I've told you. A lot. And I do.

I'll leave you with my favorite part, and of course it's a Stalkward moment, but... this is no surprise.

"I was instantly flooded with desire.

My body, not my mouth."