Reviews for Creature of Habit
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Interesting! Yay for Bella for standing up for herself again. And Edward is trying, gotta give him props for that. It also doesn't help that he honestly is trying but can't help it when Bella misinterprets things from her human perspective. For that it's gotta be tough for Edward and I feel a tad smidgeon bad for him.

Thanks for the update!
Carrie96235 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Another great chapter that I enjoyed thoroughly. Your writing is simply fantastic.
overzealousbunny chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
that was sweet when he offered her the garage! I really loved how she stood up to him, even acknowledging his crazy ocd antics with the clothing lol

Glad its goint slow with the buildup of trust between them.. no falling fast into irrevocable love lol ;o)

Great chapter again!
bamaslamma29 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
I'm still loving this... VERY well-written...

But... thus far, all we've seen Edward do as far as his profession is concerned is protect Bella, try to protect another woman from James and Victoria, and leave Bella a list of menial chores to do. I'm still left wondering what he does all day that is so important and time-consuming... what exactly is his job and what does it consist of?

Thanks for all the hard work! :)
Rei1225 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
oh... i absolutely loved it! I can't wait for more... Your Edward is so intriguing.. I love what goes on through his mind...
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
nice!
roadtojoyy08 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
*sigh* I wish I had Edward Cullen stalking me...Bellas so lucky. I hope she stops being short tempered with him, he doesn't deserve it.

Are we going to get more Edward and Bella alone time? I think Edward should get what Edward wants :]:] Hes being such a good boy after all, he should be rewarded.

You rule at updating, as always. I thank you.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
i get overly excited when i see a new chapter! your story is so addictive. can't wait for more
emotionalrescue chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I really really love this story, and as a true Twilight addict, can't wait for more!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Ah, love the subtle change with those two.

Great chapter!
ALASKA722 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
AH he wnats her to be his yay! Damn baby steps haha update update update :) great stuff!
Morgain Croix chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Yes! Possesive Edward is a sexy Edward lol I must say that even if is small the chapter was great, I just can hope for a little more of interaction between them becasue this is getting very emotive and romantic so please continue soon.
vysed chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
YAY. Love the BPOV/EPOV chappys. Oh and how much do I love it that Edward sometimes calls his office and private rooms his "lair"? TOO MUCH! Hee.

Thank you for updating, truly!
Pi'ilani chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I first want to share my thoughts on chapt 8.

MINE... - I thought it was very clever to pull in the "Mine" of Edward's possessive nature from Chapter 4 back into Chapter 8.

In Chapter 4 the use of "Mine" is possessive in way that is very animalistic in nature. But then in Chapt 8 the "Mine" while still possessive in nature takes on a whole new meaning and we see Edward use it in a Protective way but still objectified.

Hit Chapter 9...

She's not mine...LOVE IT, here you had us see Edward start to see Bella as more than an object or something yummy to eat. I am seeing this character transform slowly unveiling an Edward that will be someone, hopefully more likeable and definitely someone that I wish was MINE! :)

I want to say I absolutely, without a doubt, ADMIRE the way you cleverly weave the themes from past chapters to develop slowly into your story while also developing the character to become more 3 dimensional (ie, Mine mine mine - chapt 4 to Mine - Chapt 8, to She's not mine - chapt 9. Brilliant!

I also want to give applause to the creative way you weaved the Victoria character into the storyline, meeting her at the bar/dance place in the bathroom asking about her "perfume". I did not expect that at all and its always a pleasure when a writer does something unpredictable, it keeps us readers on our toes. WIN!

I loved the symbolism of Bella's bruises to show her fragility, while she is showing her bravado and confronting Edward Cullen & demanding respect from her boss. I did like the way this conversation has started a whole new spin on their relationship as the characters are not stagnant and continue to grow both individually and in their interaction with one another. WIN!

Again, you are GIFTED & TALENTED and I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I continue to look forward to each of your new chapters with great anticipation. You take the time to develop characters, and *that* makes all the difference in this story.

THANK YOU for being an author who updates so frequently yet with quality material.

I look forward to chapt 10 and again THANK YOU for all of your efforts!
Timmer chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Your assertive Bella is really cool !And I loved Edward saying "Isabella Swan wasn't mine but I wanted her to be". He's starting to see her as a person which is nice- can't wait for more ! Oh and I forgot to mention in my review for Chap. 7 that I liked how you finally acknowledged that he was a vampire and that the cameras didn't cover the bathroom -phew !Stalkward is fine but Stalkward in the bathroom would be really strange !Haha !Good stuff !
14,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 908 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 928 .. Last Next »