Reviews for Creature of Habit
halojones chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
okay, this is so clever how you are weaving in his purpose and the whole killing spree with the love connection and the protection angle! So, so clever and twilighty but with such an original twist!
halojones chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
omg, that was so good! He didn't know how to define his feelings, aw! It's like 3:00 in the morning and I"m awwing, I"m so ridiculous...lol That was awesome though, the exchange and the way he was transfixed and jasper had to get him to snap out of ti...great writing!
halojones chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Ew, I love how he sees things too that was awesome, and how he's trying to track them down...and I love how bella pops up unwillingly in his head..
halojones chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
omg, I loved that he got all territorial, just for tyler sniffing her!That was awesome. And I love how alien he is, I LOVE that actually. I hate how he doesn't show more of his inhumanity in Twilight! I love how he's trying to pick up cues that don't come natural to him...
halojones chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
I love how compulsive he gets from her! and the copier kid was hilarious, as was pj and pb!
halojones chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
LOve it even more! Can't wait for their meeting, and I loved how he kept smelling compulsively even if it brought him pain!
halojones chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I love it already! I'm heading to the next chapter!
goodgirl87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
why must the good fanfics always be the incomplete ones?

your story is now on my favorites :) I love the flow of their relationship. unlike other stories that go from "hi, I'm bella" to "omg I love you Edward" faster than running vampires, you take time to introduce your characters to us and allow us to really get to know them. can't wait for an update. please, pretty please? :D

thanks for sharing this story with us :)
Decoherence chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
I really love your story...it's evocative, and stands on its own. Brilliant. Also, the flow of Bella and Edward's relationship is perfect. Perfect.
medievalmuse chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Another great chapter - I do adore Bella alternating between tough and timid and that she stands up to Edward. Of course the very idea of Edward in a cape would render me and useless (nice visual!).

Polite charming Edward is almost a lethal as vampire Edward:)

Thank you so much for sharing your story.
BITTENEV chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
“You know, I couldn’t help but think about what The Boy Wonder would look like in a cape?”

So do I angela SO DO I. *sigh* and yeah I agree with Bella it would be fuckhot.

Loved the first awkward meeting on Monday morning and the way Bella just pretended he wasn't there. And then I read later that he knew she knew and stayed there anyway just...ugh it makes me love this stalking vampward even more.

When he told her that he wasn't worried about her car and hurried away I was screaming at Bella. "GO TELL HIM YES DAMMIT!" heh

Bella standing up for herself was brilliant. You know how I love a tough bella. And I loved hearing his POV and this line... I realized in order to protect this girl, to keep her in my sights, I would have to dredge up the smallest remnants of my soul to the surface.

The fact that Bella was able to bring out Edwards humanity in Twilight is one of my favorite aspects. I'm so glad that you have captured that so well here.

Isabella Swan wasn’t mine. I wanted her to be.

Hell YES! He wants her to be and I swear I am dying to see him try. I love the little emotional steps forward and I honestly think its moving at a perfect pace. Its believable and I just LOVE IT!

Liz
realgirl-imaginarylife chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
nice! one chapter in and i can tell already this is gonna be a doozy! i love the dark, reclusive edward!
ash902 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Can't wait to see where this goes!
jimemon chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
The last three lines were brilliant, actually the entire update was but these ones defined Edward's entire world of contradictions perfectly. Loved it, I love that Bella stood her ground and demanded the respect she deserves and I love how Edward recognized that and begun to change, even if he only sees it as "a challenge" this will obviously be a turn for the better for him.
Taigh chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Is it really weak of me to absolutely adore Possessive!Edward and the way he says "mine"?

And I think that I can see where this might be going, and I like :D