Reviews for Creature of Habit
Sunfeathers chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
This definitely worked! I am so hooked!

You've set up so much here - Bella returning to work (maybe), Edward realizing his true desire (yay!) and James coming to town (yikes!).

Can't wait for your next update!
anothertwilighter chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I hope Bella will tell Edward about what Victoria said to her. To bad he didn't kill her. Great chapter!
medievalmuse chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Well, I guess the game is on now and Edward has no choice but to protect Bella and keep her near. Your version of Victoria is perfectly predatory; I could feel Bella's adrenaline rush.

Angela's tirade in the bar made me smile as Edward so deserved it.

Excellent chapter and I'm thirsting for more.
Jabba1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I am really enjoying your story, and even though you found this a hard chapter to write, I enjoyed it.

I loved the almost perviness of Edward smelling Bella's shirts.

Keep up the great work.
BITTENEV chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I inhaled deeply and relished the fire that scorched my throat. The burning fire was harsh and painful but it signaled the one thing I wanted.

There is something about that line that I just loved. The fact that he relished the fire that scorched him *sigh* i love it and its so Edward. So glad to see him resolve that he wouldn't and couldn't hurt her. And you know I'm a fan of stalkward. I just am.

I love the mixed feelings Bella is having as well. She is totally aware of the fact that hes just so dang good looking and even the sound of his voice is soothing yet she's totally unhappy with the entire situation. I loved when she noticed him watching her at the bar and how she even checked behind her to see if he was looking at someone else. Its clear that she thinks she is on a differnt level then him and thats so in character for her. Perfect.

I'm so excited to see what happens next and what develops with the bad Vampires.

Ohh and I loved the shoutout,typoed name and all. heh. I'll hold your hand and tell you that I love this story any time. Cuz I do. And its fabulous.
christiane chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I Love this story!

Please keep going!
truera chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
This chapter makes me so giddy for the next! I can't wait. Keep up the good work!
Lokilady chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
This is getting so interesting!

Keep it coming please!
ainhoa chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
i love this story, every chapter makes me want more lol
mytwilightaddiction chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
awesome story, please update soon cant wait to read more:)
Myblueside chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
yeah, this really works! thanks for such a long chapter - Victoria was so scary that now I'm worried about Bella being alone, even in her apartment or running errands around town - but I guess maybe J & V are mostly out at night? And Edward's tension and desire - very well played...Bella has the right amount of attraction and confusion and indecision...I love that he's in her room, holding her shirt...I love protective Edward...

went to see the movie (again) last night, great to see it at a local pub/theater with nachos and wine! so I'm pumped up again with that Port Angeles vision of protective Edward as a nice accompaniment to your story...
edwardpattinson01 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
dude awsome as ever..hahha...i hope exb happen it
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Aw I love this story it's becoming one of my faves and I'm so glad he found her in time but like you hinted I have a feeling she's going to be needing a lot of protection for now on and I'm glad he asked her back too it'd be hard for him to keep track of her if she works somewhere else anyway can't wait to see where you take it next -Steph
LilLyrah chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Wow, this chapter was amazing! What a tension! :D

I was really horrified when Victoria hurt her... but very glad that Edward came to her rescue. Wah, what a hero!

The only thing that I didn't really understand... well, yes I understood, but I expected a different reaction from Bella. She gave up a little too easy. -.- Okay, it was Edwards dazzling smile, that's an excuse for nearly everything... ;)

But I hope really, that she will ask Edward more questions soon. It would not be Bella-like to just drop something like that. I mean, she must want to know who Victoria was, who "he" was, and the most important question, of course, how Edward found her. I really hope that Bella will see some more supernatural stuff soon. :D

Already waiting for the next chapter. )

Greetings from Switzerland, where it is freezing cold at the moment. :P
xx sandy xx chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
That was an awesome chapter. xx
14,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 913 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 933 .. Last Next »