Reviews for Creature of Habit
katmom chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I want YOU to know that every chapter gets better. And the first one was dang good!

The give and take here...him listening and actually HEARING what she had to say...wonderful.

Bella taking control and telling him what SHE needed to stay...AMAZING.

I find myself trying to read SLOW, when what I want to do is to read it all at once. LOL...I did read this one slow, but now have to go and read it again...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Zigster chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
*jumps with glee around her apartment like a manic*

I. Am. Loving. This!

Oh its soo good. So fresh, so ugh intriguing! I LOVE the take you're going with, and how you're really paying attention to the emotions of the two.

I could sit her and probably write out a bunch of different reasons why this is my new favorite crack, but I won't, just know that its great, and I can't wait for more. :-)
steph1068 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Yay! I was so happy to see another chapter for this story - I absolutely love it. Looking forward to the upcoming goodness. Thank you!
Scorpio11 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Baby steps, but distinct steps, indeed. Very nice.
Melolabel chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Excellent chapter. Baby steps-love the baby steps. It's good that Edward finally figured out he needed to call upon his dormant humanity. Can't wait for more!
acct purged chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great to see Edward's transition and conformity to Bella.

Good chapter!
Clancy67 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I loved this chapter. It was great that Bella was assertive with Edward and Edward realized he had to treat her with more compassion.

Your writing is so incredible - I love when you described the moment when Edward saw Bella in his dressing room and Edward says, "I tumbled into her rich, brown eyes." That was such a cool way to describe the moment. Really great stuff, thank you!
Soph8085 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I truly and utterly love this fic. As someone also mentioned earlier, I really just love the idea of this story being sort of like Twilight but in a more adult and mature setting. I think with them being adults, a lot more could happen, relationship wise and more. I actually kind of love the boss/assistant aspect of the story as well, there's just something so exciting about it. I mean, Bella's working in his house, how can that not be exciting? With how things are slowly progressing, I can't hardly wait for the next update now.
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
That was so cute! I can't wait for an update. I love this story!
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Oh my...

She rejects his offer and is reaction is to let his eyes cloud and his mouth open slightly...He so wants her. That is hotter than "mine" IMHO.

Y9ou let the mine go for now, really?

Thanks for the promise of it coming back though.

His pov, regarding her conditions, are priceless. That is the best description I have read demonstrating Edward's puzzlement with how Bella acts. Kick Ass.

Loved the update, thanks for helping put off the project I have been avoiding at work!
izzzyy chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter as always. I am proud of Bella for standing up for herself, and I'm glad Edward didn't do anything stupid like fire her (though I don't think he could even if he wanted to, now. He's in far too deep).
pippapear chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Another great chapter.

I partic like the way you write Edward...

Very convincing. He's in deep. & he calls Bella the mess! lol..

thanks for the update.

Emmy.

X
tania19 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Thanks for the chapter it was awesome. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
xx sandy xx chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
good chapter.

always looking forward to your updates xx
Bethelbelle chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
So good. Loved Edwards 'King Kong' moment, hanging on to the side of the house.
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 913 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 933 .. Last Next »