Reviews for Creature of Habit
chellebell82 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter! Loved Bella's ground rules! Assertive! Can't wait for more!
KatieEliz chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
This story is exciting to me, i love this plot. Bella's comment about edward in a cape being fuckhot was hilarious. I'm glad bella stuck up for herself and demanded respect from edward, and i'm glad he's trying. And i love that he wants her to be his, it's cute.

something else that made me laugh was how usually people defend edward for watching bella while she's sleeping and say that he's just protecting her, but you're like he's creepy and he's stalking her haha that made me laugh. anyways i love your writing and this story. I always look forward to reading more.
chaninel chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I loved the flow of E's POV. Very Edwardly, which is a word that doesn't make any sense, but that's the word that popped into my head. His thought process is quite different... I guess it's somehow like I would picture a vampire's consciousness.

Seems like you're having a lot of fun with this story, which is a good thing for us readers. Can't wait for the next installment! :)
closet-twilighter chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Ugh I want more! I liked this chapter as a transition and to illustrate the shift in their relationship. The confrontation with Bella laying out her ground rules was great.
Zillanxio chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I'm glad you're moving the story along so slowly- more to enjoy! It also makes it much more plausible... I hate stories in which two characters are thrown together and immediately have chemistry and have a great shag; that's not usually how life goes. So bravo! I really like reading both of their POVs.
RomperStomper chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Always tickled to see your updates and an emotional growing in stalkward. Yay
SmileBright chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
another amazing chapter! can't wait for more! :)
xxBeautiful Nightmarexx chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
::sigh:: Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
just want to say I'm enjoying this immensely.
Minisinoo chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Very nice. :-) I particularly liked the sections from Edward's POV. OTOH, it's necessary to know what's up with Bella, but Edward is alien, and thus, interesting. You do manage to keep the voices fairly distinct, which is often the biggest problem with dual 1st person POV.
noodle1978 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Where have you been my whole life? :)

Awesome!
AccioBourbon chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
angel, great chapter! we really got see some progression in edward's character: "There had been a subtle shift in our relationship. I realized I had no idea what would happen with the path we had both chosen today but one thing was clear. Isabella Swan wasn’t mine." dang right, e, she's her own girl. I really like your assertive bella!
jamiebaker68 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
hi there! very good chapter. can't wait to read more.
lovebuggkiss chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed this chapter.

your an amazing writer.

Ivygirl702 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad Bella's standing up to the Boy Wonder. And in turn, that the Boy Wonder is at least realizing his feelings. Stalkward is crazy hot.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
14,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 913 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 933 .. Last Next »