Reviews for Creature of Habit
xxBeautiful Nightmarexx chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
::sigh:: Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
just want to say I'm enjoying this immensely.
Minisinoo chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Very nice. :-) I particularly liked the sections from Edward's POV. OTOH, it's necessary to know what's up with Bella, but Edward is alien, and thus, interesting. You do manage to keep the voices fairly distinct, which is often the biggest problem with dual 1st person POV.
noodle1978 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Where have you been my whole life? :)

Awesome!
AccioBourbon chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
angel, great chapter! we really got see some progression in edward's character: "There had been a subtle shift in our relationship. I realized I had no idea what would happen with the path we had both chosen today but one thing was clear. Isabella Swan wasn’t mine." dang right, e, she's her own girl. I really like your assertive bella!
jamiebaker68 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
hi there! very good chapter. can't wait to read more.
lovebuggkiss chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed this chapter.

your an amazing writer.

Ivygirl702 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad Bella's standing up to the Boy Wonder. And in turn, that the Boy Wonder is at least realizing his feelings. Stalkward is crazy hot.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
FRK921 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
aw...I like it!

It's so cute!

I like hearing his thoughts about what Bella says and does...and being able to know what Bella was really thinking!

You're a really good writer, and I really like this story!
jilburfm chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Your Bella is so awesome. I've probably already said that - but it's because its sofa king true. I just love her defiance and spark and resolve.

Edward is learning, which is always a good thing for him:-)

Great chapter!
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I thought that was a big step for Bella to speak up for herself. I think it made Edward respect her more. Now they can move forward and get to know one another. :)
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
e. i can't believe he actually is willing to be nice to have her around. its about time. please update soon, and if he wants to kiss ehr so bad he should do it even if it causes problems later. at least to get her out of his system if at all possible.
Gasaway Alley chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Thank you for another perfect chapter. Loved when Bella called E "f**khot" thinking about him in a cape. That made me smile. I can just see him hunting. You worded that so well! I liked that he stayed outside her window. Could picture that too with a big yummy red cape! he-he
Chalger chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
great chapter, i can't wait for more
rerose1975 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I like how it is all progressing. You are doing a good job with character development.
14,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 914 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 934 .. Last Next »