Reviews for Creature of Habit
Bethelbelle chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
So good. Loved Edwards 'King Kong' moment, hanging on to the side of the house.
gaijingirl1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
"I wanted her to be." Aw Edward's making progress! I am addicted to your story and your updates always make my day. Thanks!
ny88 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Love the chapter cant wait for more :D
EC4me chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Edward is so complex in this. I love the way you're bringing his feelings out bit by bit.
fatallyobsessed chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I like to see Edward slowly developing-given his background and lifestyle in this fic, it is realistic.

One tiny criticism: The phrase, "made my teeth itch" made me giggle, and I'm not sure that was what you were looking for!:)
GinnyW 31 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Woot!

LOVED IT! I want more and more and more and more and more. And baby steps are good. Very good. And I'm all hyper and happy about this chapter. He WANTS her. Now is this a 'wants to eat her' or 'wants to keep her tied to the bed' or 'wants to marry her.'

I highly doubt it's the latter. Maybe a combination of the first 2? Though, it seems to me that he's beginning to see her as a person, not a drinking fountain. Which is a very good step in the right direction.

I thought that she'd return with the shirt clean and folded and hang it up in his closet for him... even though it's ruined. LOL! Just so see how he'd react before deciding if she'd stay... his reaction would speak volumes about how he'd treat her.
KissMeJacob chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
good chapter please update soon.
wishimight chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Loved the last 3 lines of this chapter. Squee! :)

And it's rather amusing to see just how captivated he is by her. He watches her every single move downstairs only to flee upstairs and do the same thing on his monitors. He's like a 100 year old pathetic, vampire loser. lol
dawntwilight000 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
This is such a great story. I loved this chapter. I like Edwards hunting at the begining and Bella's conversation with Angela. I like the banter between Bella and Edward. Expecially when she tell him how it is. Such chemistry in this story. I can't wait for an update. Great job!
FFaddict321 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter!
momams chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Bella got really hurt from her night out, but she is tough and has had it worst. She is brave to go back to work, not because of her boss, but to prove herself she is better and can do better.

Edward being polite and nice is noticable for Bella and what she is asking if it is normal for anyone, it's harder here. But he is accepting and will do, he is starting to see he wants and needs her, how? that isn't clear yet. Now we just need to know if Bella will feel something and what would it be?
LindyP chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Another great chapter! I really love the premise of this story-it is just so unique & you write so well! I also have to thank you (i think it was you) for recommending Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003. I totally fell in love with that story & spent the last two days glued to my computer reading it. Yes, my husband thinks I am obsessed with all things Twilight as I am on Fanfic in all my free spare time. So now your fic, Wide Awake & The Perfect Wife are my top favs! I love how you have Edward slowly coming to realize, or at least try to figure out, his feelings for Bella. and I love Bella's headstrong nature! I'll be looking forward to your next post!

LindyP :)
angstsmoker chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
love this chapter: perfection

fav quote:"I would have to dredge up the smallest remnants of my soul to the surface" -love this idea

thanks for update
robsmom chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I love this story. I almost let out a squell at work when I saw the update notification. thank you for the chapter, it is good to know that Edward can dig deep within himself to find the remnants of his perceived loss of humanity. Please update soon.
stavanger1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
this just keeps getting better and better. And I absolutely love how Bella stood up for herself. I love that about this character you're writing!
14,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 914 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 934 .. Last Next »