Reviews for Creature of Habit
Ferzinha chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
I was resisting reading your story because I could tell from people's recommendations that I was going to get hooked. Well... so much for staying resolved!

As I had foreseen, I really, REALLY like it! You've totally dragged me in with the tiny morsels that you so masterfully drop!

I love how you've written all the characters. I'm excited every time one of them pops up. You do them justice. I like your strong Bella and anal Edward. I can't wait to see how you'll resolve the sexual tension and the Happily Ever After (if you have it in the cards for them, that is)!

Great suspense! Great story! Great job!
Minisinoo chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
"I slid into the soft, buttery seat."

Shades of the late Ricardo Montalban? *grin*

More seriously, I really do like this. Good pace, right amount of mystery, cleanly written with only a few typos or such.

I think you've also done a really good job of making Edward's strange behavior more comprehensible than in the books (even the last) by making him more alien. So when he enter's Bella's apartment, it's creepy, yes, but I don't get the same strange vibe as the book, which seems to approve of it. He knows it's wrong. And I can't help but think Bella would be duly freaked out, if she knew. He's less human and it works. Sometimes I like a more human vampire Edward, but sometimes I prefer that distinct sense of difference.
Minisinoo chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Holy fuck, he's BATMAN. *falls down laughing* (Laughing in a good way.) Seriously, this is awesome. It is almost five am and I'm still reading. I love this take, a more mature Edward, a more mature Bella - much preferable to Meyer's version. It does help that he's BATMAN (well, I mean, obviously figuratively). There were even "batcave" references. Hee! You made this little comic fangirl's heart beat faster. (Even if I do like Cyclops best ... but hey, he's another King of Angst, World-on-his-Shoulders, Do-the-Right-Thing Fearless Leader in black.)

-Min
shannon chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
i really liked this chapter! it feels like their relationship is starting to head in a new, exciting direction.
ScarlettLetters chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
I like the pacing and the mystery. The build up is great. Are we going to find out more about his decision to go all protector-like 15 years ago?

I let out a small whimper when you said which shirt it was Bella decided to destroy...so sad, but justified.
helliex88 chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
I've just finished reading this from the beginning, and I love your feisty Bella, she's a lot more confidant and aware of herself whilst still being recognisable as Bella. I also like how you've made Edward a bit Bruce Wayneish, and turned his previous only feeding on bad humans into this retributive act, a way to make him less of the monster he thinks he is and to try and compensate for the lives he and his kind have taken.
EdwardsKitten chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
I just found your story today, thank God. I love it. It's so different from all the rest. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Deans chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Amazing story so far. I feel like this could be a long one, and if it is yay. I will gladly read every update. You have so many plot possibilities at this point! XD
marineblau chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
AH!

aweesoome!

can't wait for the next chapter!

please, don't take too long xD
Growl Snarl chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Very intriguing! I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.
deleted44444444444444 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Why are you such a good writer when im soo crap!

Its not fair :-(

YOur brilliant

x
alana20 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
great story :)

can't wait for the update !
le jen chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
hey hey hey. not too fucking shabby.

i diggs.

so e is a vamp. AU.

nice.

and YOU HAD HER RUIN A STONES SHIRT? WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH COLDPLAY? RUIN A SHITTY BAND ONE. sheesh.
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
*GAH!* I freaking loved it! I have to mention first the awesome line you've drawn between his desire for her and then his desire for her blood. O.M.G. I love it! The ending of this chapter was great, and it will be so interesting to see where it goes for them in the future. Because she totally is going back to work for him, come on now! *lol* I can't wait to see how this thing with Victoria unravels, it will be so interesting, especially concerning James. I loved the way Victoria thought of him, too, that was interesting, because we never really got that with the books, and Midnight Sun. Alas, I have to fangirl SQUEE! over the ending of this chapter. I love that Edward is finally accepting (to a degree, surely) that he can't stay away from her. I so, so, so can't wait for another update to this fantastic story! :D!
ladyshep chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
This is a great story. I am officially hooked. The part about the shirt was priceless I laughed out loud. I loved the interaction between Jasper and Edward. You have a great way of setting the mood for a particular chapter and the story in general. I can't wait to see what comes next.
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 915 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 935 .. Last Next »