Reviews for Creature of Habit
Clancy67 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I loved this chapter. It was great that Bella was assertive with Edward and Edward realized he had to treat her with more compassion.

Your writing is so incredible - I love when you described the moment when Edward saw Bella in his dressing room and Edward says, "I tumbled into her rich, brown eyes." That was such a cool way to describe the moment. Really great stuff, thank you!
Soph8085 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I truly and utterly love this fic. As someone also mentioned earlier, I really just love the idea of this story being sort of like Twilight but in a more adult and mature setting. I think with them being adults, a lot more could happen, relationship wise and more. I actually kind of love the boss/assistant aspect of the story as well, there's just something so exciting about it. I mean, Bella's working in his house, how can that not be exciting? With how things are slowly progressing, I can't hardly wait for the next update now.
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
That was so cute! I can't wait for an update. I love this story!
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Oh my...

She rejects his offer and is reaction is to let his eyes cloud and his mouth open slightly...He so wants her. That is hotter than "mine" IMHO.

Y9ou let the mine go for now, really?

Thanks for the promise of it coming back though.

His pov, regarding her conditions, are priceless. That is the best description I have read demonstrating Edward's puzzlement with how Bella acts. Kick Ass.

Loved the update, thanks for helping put off the project I have been avoiding at work!
izzzyy chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter as always. I am proud of Bella for standing up for herself, and I'm glad Edward didn't do anything stupid like fire her (though I don't think he could even if he wanted to, now. He's in far too deep).
pippapear chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Another great chapter.

I partic like the way you write Edward...

Very convincing. He's in deep. & he calls Bella the mess! lol..

thanks for the update.

Emmy.

X
tania19 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Thanks for the chapter it was awesome. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
xx sandy xx chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
good chapter.

always looking forward to your updates xx
Bethelbelle chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
So good. Loved Edwards 'King Kong' moment, hanging on to the side of the house.
gaijingirl1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
"I wanted her to be." Aw Edward's making progress! I am addicted to your story and your updates always make my day. Thanks!
ny88 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Love the chapter cant wait for more :D
EC4me chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Edward is so complex in this. I love the way you're bringing his feelings out bit by bit.
fatallyobsessed chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I like to see Edward slowly developing-given his background and lifestyle in this fic, it is realistic.

One tiny criticism: The phrase, "made my teeth itch" made me giggle, and I'm not sure that was what you were looking for!:)
GinnyW 31 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Woot!

LOVED IT! I want more and more and more and more and more. And baby steps are good. Very good. And I'm all hyper and happy about this chapter. He WANTS her. Now is this a 'wants to eat her' or 'wants to keep her tied to the bed' or 'wants to marry her.'

I highly doubt it's the latter. Maybe a combination of the first 2? Though, it seems to me that he's beginning to see her as a person, not a drinking fountain. Which is a very good step in the right direction.

I thought that she'd return with the shirt clean and folded and hang it up in his closet for him... even though it's ruined. LOL! Just so see how he'd react before deciding if she'd stay... his reaction would speak volumes about how he'd treat her.
KissMeJacob chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
good chapter please update soon.
14,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 915 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 935 .. Last Next »