Reviews for Creature of Habit
vespaa chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Ah I love your Edward... *sigh* ... he's so tortured and delicious! :)
solidae26 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Yay! I love your story and your updates - they always go to fast. :(

I will wait patiently for more!

Thank you!
ProtectTheRain chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Awesome! I can see Edward's feelings for Bella growing, and I love it :]

Can't wait for more!
flecour chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great Chapter )
46Catarina chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I absolutely loved the last 3 lines!
aly e chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great Chapter! I loved it and Edward is coming around for her - breaking down those walls - looking for the human in himself.

"I tumbled into her rich, brown eyes" - great line!

and "I wanted her to be" - heart tugging good!

Baby steps are good, I can be patient with a good story

Thanks -

Aly
Bigma chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Wow, so things are getting better for Bella and Edward but danger is looming in the future with Victoria and James, now I won't be able to keep my mind off the story, I'm officially addicted to Creature of Habit.
lovelyinherbones chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Oh, wow. I continue to be astounded by the greatness that is this fic. It's so wonderful, so well-written and so unique. Absolutely brilliant.

Hey, do you know what else is happening on 2/5? My birthday. Yeah. I like getting presents in the form of updates on my birthday.

Just saying. ]
vlo1125 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
"Isabella Swan wasn’t mine.

But watching her stand her ground, alternating between tough and timid, clarified one thing.

I wanted her to be."

That seriously sent a jolt through me, very well done i throughly enjoyed this chapter!
Noooooooooooooooo chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Ah! I loves it! I checked earlier this morning (Uk times) and sawno update so I was like, maybe tomorrow...but something told me to check in the evening and yays! A new chapter! I love it! Thanks!
SoManyObsessions chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Hey, this story looks pretty interesting. I'm liking the baby-steps too. )
orionzbelt chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Beautiful as always..

I love this story and always look forward to your updates.

I liked how you retold parts of it from Edward's point of view without having to retell every detail...it always bugs me when people use the same exact dialogue to tell two points of view, word for word.

Gorgeous story.

Can't wait for more :)
MrsFreiden8 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Grr, I was hoping that in Bella's tirade of demands she'd request to be called Bella. I can't wait for that part.. I'm sure you'll do the scene well.

Fabulous chapter. Thanks!
jenellebelle chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
yeah-ur amazing. I fucking love this story- I am glad to hear you are going to appear on ficster- i love that blog and read it faithfully.

about this chapter- I kind of see now where things are going..and even though I know this Edward is sort of out of control with his bloodlust- I can't wait for him to slip up or be forced to touch her- maybe she will injure herself..hmm..sometimes i think the bloodlust is almost as hot as sexual lust...sometimes while reading twilight I'm not sure what is the difference-both get me super excited..is that sick? anyhow, I love this story..my favorite line:

I grunted, “Yeah, if Superman had OCD and was a pain in my ass.”

fucking hilarious!
chellebell82 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter! Loved Bella's ground rules! Assertive! Can't wait for more!
14,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 915 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 935 .. Last Next »