Reviews for Creature of Habit
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
O I'm LOVING this. I just love this possessive, lustful Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BriRenee chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
I started this, not realizing it wasn't completed. Now I'm pissed, because I'm hooked. I was hoping I could be hooked and unhooked in the same day! Darn it!

Well, really good story, I'm terribly intrigued. Good work! But please give me more soon!

hmph!
X-DoraLinbut-X chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
That was a brilliant chapter!

Dont know what else to say!
hater of reality chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
more, more, more.

son.

please.
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
nice!
vysed chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Wow! Great story so far. Very well written and the pace is steady. I'm loving the plot, the idea... all of it. And, um, is it wrong if every time Edward thinks or says "MINE" I get a little tingly in my tummy? Hee hee.

Can't wait for more. I love this story.
steph1068 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Mine.

I just love that.

Great chapter - looking forward to more.
tby789 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Too much love for this thing to mention. This chapter was mind blowingly wicked. What in the world is going on with James? Gah I don't even want to speculate. I just want to wait and let you take us there. Edward pulling out the dazzle was sweet. And the end coming into her apartment? We all know that SHOULD be creepy, but he's hustled us all and for some reason it's not. I mean this is Edward! I'm sad now because I'm all cought up. But I'm headed on over to the forum to spread my thanks and love.

tby789 chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
God I love Jasper. His smile and chuckle to Bella were perfect. I can't wait to see if Bella is still employed. And Victoria? That is going to be exciting. On to the next chapter!

Thanks

momams chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
This was a very good chapter, now not only Edward is hooked on Bella but Alice also, she is concerned and has made Edward even more concern and finally realize there's something inside him growing because of Bella. It was scarry to think Victoria could have hurt or done something to her, she wasn't going to kill her, but she and "him" really want her, so this may be an interesting hunting party.

It was a surprise to see Edward feel bad with Angela's thoughts and of course him asking Bella back, lets hope he is asking both because he cares and worries about her. We'll have to see what Bella decides and what Victoria and James want to do about Bella.
tby789 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
This chapters just...Gah. It rocked. Bella cracks me the hell up. She's not going to quit, he's going to have to fire her. And since she's going down, she's taking him with her. So fabulous. And the end? Double Gah. Thanks

tby789 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Wow Edward's like Batman! Fortress of Solitude-check. Handsome mysterious man-check. Millionare-check. Running to save the innocent in the night-check. I love this so much that I'm not even trying to figure out what's next. I'm just enjoying this awesome ride.

tby789 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Again, I am fascinated by Edward's life and the details you use to describe it. The security system. What an ingenious way to allow us to observe him observing her. I love this. On to the next chapter. Thanks

tby789 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
You know that feeling when you read a book and can't put it down? Well you're that feeling for me. Sweet! Thanks

Self-san chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
This is wonderful so far! Keep up the great work! :)
14,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 917 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 937 .. Last Next »