Reviews for Creature of Habit
OliviaJane chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I thought that was a big step for Bella to speak up for herself. I think it made Edward respect her more. Now they can move forward and get to know one another. :)
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
e. i can't believe he actually is willing to be nice to have her around. its about time. please update soon, and if he wants to kiss ehr so bad he should do it even if it causes problems later. at least to get her out of his system if at all possible.
Gasaway Alley chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Thank you for another perfect chapter. Loved when Bella called E "f**khot" thinking about him in a cape. That made me smile. I can just see him hunting. You worded that so well! I liked that he stayed outside her window. Could picture that too with a big yummy red cape! he-he
Chalger chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
great chapter, i can't wait for more
rerose1975 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I like how it is all progressing. You are doing a good job with character development.
twistedkites00 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Was excited when i checked my email on my iphone and saw you'd put up another chapter of this. And it was wonderful. You write *so* well; Bella's POV is so witty and clever and lough-outloud worthy and Edward's is just deliciously... creepy. Adore this vampire Edward, you really do make him menacing and make the reader understand just how dangerous his attraction is to Bella. So his angst makes sense and his restraint/humanisation is even more endearing. Will go back to waiting patiently for another update now.
kdpc chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Thanks for answering some questions at the beginning of the chapter. Poor AG, birthing babies is hard work! The recovery time after a C-sections can last for months. I'm scared.

I love this story of yours. Like I have said before very few stories that stay in canon (I hope that is the right term-new to ff world)do it well. You are the exception.

I would comment about my thoughts of where you are taking this story but I always get it wrong. Always. So I am just handing on for the ride with a huge smile plastered to my face.

Can't wait to see what you do next. Thanks for brightening my day with this chappie.
YankeeDiva chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I loved this chapter with Edward trying so hard to figure Bella out. I wouldn't exactly call him a stalker for a stalker is human and Edward's another breed of creature who's main purpose in life is to hunt and prey on humans so to the human eye these this would appear creepy to a more animalistic view point this would be his nature. Now him trying to change and conform his nature going back to his past human side to be around her that in itself is wht makes this story brilliant and such a great page turner. I love writers who show the battle within and the fight and pain / Edward / goes through in having this attraction towards Bella and wanting so desperately for her to be his.

Epic story telling here.
X-DoraLinbut-X chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
O I loved this chapter!

Its a strange relationship but really good. I like the way it is actually a slow progression from wanting her blood to something else..:)
melj28 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
okay, i'm really getting into this. I usually only read all human stories for some reason, but i'm definitely liking this one. I think you've really gotten Edward's character down in this chapter.

I look forward to your blog post tomorrow.
cshorte chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter!
katmom chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
I want YOU to know that every chapter gets better. And the first one was dang good!

The give and take here...him listening and actually HEARING what she had to say...wonderful.

Bella taking control and telling him what SHE needed to stay...AMAZING.

I find myself trying to read SLOW, when what I want to do is to read it all at once. LOL...I did read this one slow, but now have to go and read it again...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Zigster chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
*jumps with glee around her apartment like a manic*

I. Am. Loving. This!

Oh its soo good. So fresh, so ugh intriguing! I LOVE the take you're going with, and how you're really paying attention to the emotions of the two.

I could sit her and probably write out a bunch of different reasons why this is my new favorite crack, but I won't, just know that its great, and I can't wait for more. :-)
steph1068 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Yay! I was so happy to see another chapter for this story - I absolutely love it. Looking forward to the upcoming goodness. Thank you!
Scorpio11 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Baby steps, but distinct steps, indeed. Very nice.
14,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 917 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 937 .. Last Next »