Reviews for Creature of Habit
AngstGoddess003 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Oh Gail... your CoH update makes my heart sing. How can I express how much I love thee Lustward? Through haiku perhaps? I think I'm getting better at this.

Edward in the night, your steering wheel is lucky, now I yearn for more.

Le sigh. Still haikuf*cked, surely, but fingerward just inspires me.

You know how much I love this because I've told you. A lot. And I do.

I'll leave you with my favorite part, and of course it's a Stalkward moment, but... this is no surprise.

"I was instantly flooded with desire.

My body, not my mouth."

*THUD*

Just sayin...

[heart] Oprah...
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
good chapter! can't wait for more
NoneSoAgile chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
First, I must say that every chapter that comes out gets my more interested in this story. You are doing a wonderful job! It's just as good as your last story. And again, I love how you incorporate the "bad vampires" into your stories. Second, Edward is perfect! Or at least he's my perfect Edward :). He plays that knight in shining armour, but he's still alittle off putting towards Bella, which makes sense. I hate those stories that jump right in to the romance in two sentences. It doesn't make sense. Finally, yes! He goes into her room! :D. That's all!
ny88 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter :D
Carrie96235 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
"I wondered for a moment if she liked obsessive compulsive men" is a gem, maybe it's just me but I found that line hilarious.

"I paused for a millisecond to brace myself but noted, oddly, the desire I expected was trumped by the overwhelming need to protect..." classic clueless Edward, so adorable.

Thank you for another great chapter.
denmother chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
wo. GREAT chapter. SO GOOD. I love this Edward! Creepward.
dawntwilight000 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Just found the story tonight and I love it. It is so very well written and exciting. I found the t-shirt part so funny. Edward and lust, you just can't get any better than that! Update soon. LOVE IT!
readingmama chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
silly Hermy chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
That was the that it ended lol but the part when edward realize he "wanted" yeah im glad you post this up today cuz I was having a horrible day until I read thanks for sharing ur story
rei1225 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Oh.. this chapter was good! I love how he finally realized that he desired her... i wish that was me... LOL I love this mystery/twilight genre.. I'm totally enjoying it and i cannot wait until the next chapter. Keep up the awesomeness!
Anitamichichi chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great, great chapter. I loved how you made it very Port angeles/ midnight sun but hotter. Love it! Can't wait for next chapter!
sydneytwilightmum chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Hm, very stalkerish! What's up with the smelling of clothes! haha!

I liked this chapter, although I would have liked to rip off Victorias head...she creeps me out no matter what story she's in!

I'm still finding "mature" Edward a bit hard to imagine, I guess, just wondering what his background story is from your point of view? The fact that Bella keeps calling him Mr Cullen is probably putting me off!

I love this story! Very fun!
tania19 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I really loved the chapter. Thanks for writing

Can't wait for another one.
fatallyobsessed chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
This continues to be my favorite of the vamp fics! You've handled the beginning of their 'relationship' (if you can call it that yet) very well, and the suspense of wanting to know why James wants Bella is delicious-it sure didn't sound like he just meant to feed on her!
UnScrambled chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Haha! I love Angela!

I knew Edward would save Bella from Vitoria

But honestly, I was expecting that he offer for her to say with him for the time-being, till she was totally safe.

But I guess him stalking her at night and her working for him again works too!

As long as she's constantly with/near him, all is good

Awsome part! Update soon!
14,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 917 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 937 .. Last Next »