Reviews for Creature of Habit
Growl Snarl chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Very intriguing! I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.
deleted44444444444444 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Why are you such a good writer when im soo crap!

Its not fair :-(

YOur brilliant

x
alana20 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
great story :)

can't wait for the update !
le jen chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
hey hey hey. not too fucking shabby.

i diggs.

so e is a vamp. AU.

nice.

and YOU HAD HER RUIN A STONES SHIRT? WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH COLDPLAY? RUIN A SHITTY BAND ONE. sheesh.
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
*GAH!* I freaking loved it! I have to mention first the awesome line you've drawn between his desire for her and then his desire for her blood. O.M.G. I love it! The ending of this chapter was great, and it will be so interesting to see where it goes for them in the future. Because she totally is going back to work for him, come on now! *lol* I can't wait to see how this thing with Victoria unravels, it will be so interesting, especially concerning James. I loved the way Victoria thought of him, too, that was interesting, because we never really got that with the books, and Midnight Sun. Alas, I have to fangirl SQUEE! over the ending of this chapter. I love that Edward is finally accepting (to a degree, surely) that he can't stay away from her. I so, so, so can't wait for another update to this fantastic story! :D!
ladyshep chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
This is a great story. I am officially hooked. The part about the shirt was priceless I laughed out loud. I loved the interaction between Jasper and Edward. You have a great way of setting the mood for a particular chapter and the story in general. I can't wait to see what comes next.
MC Holmes chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
I just found this fic and and I have to tell you: IS REALLY GOOD, you do now how to keep the mystery up, and I'm waiting for them to become closer...because she will come back to work right? they are just adorable; the shirt was very funny. Alice and Jasper appereance are very funny and I'm hopping seeing more Cullens around, see how are you going to put Rosalie (if) the total bitch?
shwriteme chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
what a great story. I can't believe I haven't found it before. Somebody has been pimping your story out on Twilighted. That's where I heard about it. And I'm really glad I did. I like the characterization and plot you have so far. It is exciting. Suspense and romance together are always a great compliment.

Can't wait for more.
Kenai52503 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
The story is great! Please keep writing it, I miss it already and only just finished reading it! PLease finish it! It's GREAT!
greenyellow chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
So... you sucked me in even though I tried to resist the lure of the unfinished. It's awesome, and very well written. I'm going to let my other half read it and I'll just let you know he is totally going to stalk you after he reads it. Work is totally crazy for him right now so it might be a little bit, but just be prepared. Hm, he can be very enthusiastic, you should remember. I totally love the batmanesque Edward. You've done really great so far!
DaniBek chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
I am really enjoying this story, and I like where it is going. I'll admit that the amazingly anal edward makes me laugh,it fits so perfectly.

anyway, keep up the great work.
audreyspeaks chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Wow, this is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
I really do love the whole concept of this story. Edward HAS to know that Victoria and James are not going to let Bella go, so I see alot of action in the future. I'm still laughing about the shirt!
KatieEliz chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
i havne't had power for over 4 days and once i found that this had been updated, i got so excited lol. i seriously love this story. i'm sure bella is freaking out about what the hell is up with victoria and i'm glad edward came at the right time to save her. i'm also glad that bella has decided to keep working for him, i really like this plot, i can't wait to read more, it's too fucking good lol
jenellebelle chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
this story is so amazing~ I came over from the wide awake discussion on twilighted- and I got so sucked in- sorry I didnt review every chapter...I just was on the edge of my seat- and now I am so giddy that he snuck in her room- and of course that she will be going back to work(you know she will...Bella can't resist him *wink wink*)- this story is wonderful. I love how it parallels twilight but is yet so different and captivating. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
14,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 917 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 937 .. Last Next »