Reviews for Creature of Habit
izzzyy chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter as always. I am proud of Bella for standing up for herself, and I'm glad Edward didn't do anything stupid like fire her (though I don't think he could even if he wanted to, now. He's in far too deep).
pippapear chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Another great chapter.

I partic like the way you write Edward...

Very convincing. He's in deep. & he calls Bella the mess! lol..

thanks for the update.

Emmy.

X
tania19 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Thanks for the chapter it was awesome. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
xx sandy xx chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
good chapter.

always looking forward to your updates xx
Bethelbelle chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
So good. Loved Edwards 'King Kong' moment, hanging on to the side of the house.
gaijingirl1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
"I wanted her to be." Aw Edward's making progress! I am addicted to your story and your updates always make my day. Thanks!
ny88 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Love the chapter cant wait for more :D
EC4me chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Edward is so complex in this. I love the way you're bringing his feelings out bit by bit.
fatallyobsessed chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. I like to see Edward slowly developing-given his background and lifestyle in this fic, it is realistic.

One tiny criticism: The phrase, "made my teeth itch" made me giggle, and I'm not sure that was what you were looking for!:)
GinnyW 31 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Woot!

LOVED IT! I want more and more and more and more and more. And baby steps are good. Very good. And I'm all hyper and happy about this chapter. He WANTS her. Now is this a 'wants to eat her' or 'wants to keep her tied to the bed' or 'wants to marry her.'

I highly doubt it's the latter. Maybe a combination of the first 2? Though, it seems to me that he's beginning to see her as a person, not a drinking fountain. Which is a very good step in the right direction.

I thought that she'd return with the shirt clean and folded and hang it up in his closet for him... even though it's ruined. LOL! Just so see how he'd react before deciding if she'd stay... his reaction would speak volumes about how he'd treat her.
KissMeJacob chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
good chapter please update soon.
wishimight chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Loved the last 3 lines of this chapter. Squee! :)

And it's rather amusing to see just how captivated he is by her. He watches her every single move downstairs only to flee upstairs and do the same thing on his monitors. He's like a 100 year old pathetic, vampire loser. lol
dawntwilight000 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
This is such a great story. I loved this chapter. I like Edwards hunting at the begining and Bella's conversation with Angela. I like the banter between Bella and Edward. Expecially when she tell him how it is. Such chemistry in this story. I can't wait for an update. Great job!
FFaddict321 chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Great chapter!
momams chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Bella got really hurt from her night out, but she is tough and has had it worst. She is brave to go back to work, not because of her boss, but to prove herself she is better and can do better.

Edward being polite and nice is noticable for Bella and what she is asking if it is normal for anyone, it's harder here. But he is accepting and will do, he is starting to see he wants and needs her, how? that isn't clear yet. Now we just need to know if Bella will feel something and what would it be?
14,762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 917 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 937 .. Last Next »