Reviews for Creature of Habit
Clancy67 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
What a fantastic story! I can't get over how rich and complex the plot is. I really found myself getting lost in the story. What a cool twist to have Edward and Bella meet this way - a lot of the same obstacles, but so intriguing and interesting. The OCD Edward is a little more uptight than I would have imagined, but maybe thats because he's on his own and doesn't have the humor or comfort of his family around him to offset his more controlling tendancies. I like that he tries to help people but does he hunt people or animals? I couldn't really figure it out. It didn't seem like he preyed on humans just because he wasn't berating himself about it, but I could be mistaken. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story and sharing your talent!
Gasaway Alley chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Very nice Angel. Great chapter. Lot's of details packed in this one. Victoria huh? Does Edward know her in this story? Would like to see if there was any interaction in the past.

Love the super-hero Edward!
sbeller chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
“Man, I’m impressed. You cleared the desk. I was sure you were going to take out the computer.” He said as he picked up the leg of the chair and flipped it in his hands.

I laughed and walked across the room to get a trash can. We bent down to clean up the pieces of smashed leather and wood scattered across the floor. “I know. I wasn’t sure if I could make it either. At the last minute I twisted a little.”

that was funny as hale.

Bella met Victoria, wonder how thats going to play out.

great chapter, I ned the break from RL.
Zillanxio chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Yay! I like that you're taking it slow with this story; it makes it more believable. Don't feel pressured, because we love this story the way it is! When authors rush their work or try too hard to make it good, I find that their work starts to sound forced. So don't fall into that trap! Keep on, you're doing a wonderful job! :D
hellokittygirl chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
wow Angst goddess was right...this is fucking brilliant!

omg Bella is in trouble already! Not that she wasn't in trouble to begin with by working for edward but you know what i mean!

This story is so cool! Its like an alternate way to how they end up together if bella never went to forks.

Awesome concept. I love this story already!

*Sends you lovee!*
Biz321 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I love this chapter. Jasper had me laughing and I love how clueless Edward is about his feelings. I also want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for not destroying the Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, I would have been balling my eyes out if that was the choice. I was bummed that the winner was the Rolling Stones, but figured it could have been worse. On to the next chapter, I can’t wait to see were this story goes.
JPrince1010 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Ha! I loved that Jasper called him out!
mamato chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Ok, so I'm assuming from this chapter that Edward is not the innocent Edward we are used to. I know I asked this before, and you didn't want to answer, but obviously Edward is not a virgin in this story as he references sex as being pleasurable. So, it's not like he has held out for love or something. But, I don't get his stand-offish attitude towards Bella. And why would he be afraid of the lust? And what purpose does having Edward have a sexual history serve in this story? Couldn't he have been the wonderful Edward that was revolted by anyone else until he met Bella? It would have made it so much more romantic!
Shazmataz chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
ow super hero edward kicks ass, is bella gonna be his side kick?very cool. love it, thank you!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
It was good... can't wait for more!

~Melissa~
ScoutF chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
And that was meant to be Edward, not Edward's. Hehe :)
ScoutF chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Edward's reminds me of Angel SO MUCH! Usually I'd be pissed about that, being a serious Buffyverse fan, but your writing style and sentence construction and the structure of the story blew me away! It's so rare to find a piece like this by an ordinary person who isn't a writer by profession (and even THEN it's unusual!) but you've done an extraordinary job! I'm a huge fan :)

This is slightly embarrassing to admit lol, but when I read "By the way, my name is Victoria"... I actually pulled a Clueless and said "SHUT UP!" For some reason the red hair bit didn't sink in haha.

Don't stress too much about pleasing everyone. The one thing I like most about SMeyer is that she wrote Twilight for her own pleasure. And she could've made BD a cliched finale to the series but she didn't conform and give in to the pressure and expectation. It might not have been the best piece of literature, but I like the fact that she did it her way. So don't worry :)
aim2misbehave chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I think this is a great AU setting, and I'm looking forward to reading more. I like that you've made Bella feisty, and tormented!Edward is always enjoyable to read.
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
This is such an interesting Edward. I loved the whole exchange with Jasper in his study, and his reaction to the identification of lust.

And Ben's and Tyler's arguments were just a hoot. I can just imagine someone as intelligent as Bella having to endure this.

Then there was the bit of foreshadowing with Victoria...
BITTENEV chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Fabulous chapter. I love the relationship between Jasper and Edward and I love the way Jasper teased him a bit. You like her...you like a girl. heh, made me laugh outloud. And I can't help but be totally into the fact that this Edward has tried dating other humans before, he's been with other humans and I love that aspect. It makes the whole situation that much more interesting.

Bellas moment standing in front of both Jasper and Edward made me laugh too. "Best day Ever" love her humor.

The date and the conversation between Ben and Tyler was great, again it made me laugh outloud.

I'm interested to see what happens with Victoria. I'm thinking it's going be something good. I can't wait to find out.

Oh and I love the explination of Edward and his reason for doing what he does. It really does take his whole 'not wanting to be a monster' comment from twilight, to a whole other level.

Loved the chapter and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Liz