Reviews for Creature of Habit
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I just let out my first official squee...

Just got off a red eye flight, waiting out a 4 hour layover. I have a cold, and my vacation is so very over.

I was able to score some Starbucks free Wifi, and lo and behold there is an update of one of my top 3 favorites waiting for me...SQUE

My hubby gave me the strangest look, and shook his head and smiled.(He is my Edward, he read the series and listens to me prattle on about my favorite fan fics...I am spoiled)

I love that Jaz is effectively torturing Edward. Nice touch. Of course Victoria is scouting. Rose colored glasses are brilliant.

I love this Edward. Grasping, clinging, wanting so desperately to keep a shred of humanity. This is gonna get god.

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story. I can't wait to read more.
twilusted chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
gah, victoria met bella! i know edward will save her but we have to be patient for that part. ty for this chap angel!
tania19 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Hey Thanks for the chapter your amazing I needed it.
katmom chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Okay, this story really is like chocolate...just can't get enough of the DARK flavor of Edward.

The moments with Jasper, sorting out his feeling for Bella were such a JOY to read.

He's heading in the right direction, but he's still pretty confuzzled! Very cool...and fun too!

The fact that he's torn over her quitting, but he's willing to make the sacrifice, yet again...he's EDWARD all right!

Yes, the "Lee/Chan" debate was amusing too.

Ah, Victoria...and I'm guessing that it's going to be a good thing that Edward is patrolling this evening...shudder.

I really love the whole "superman" mentality of Edward right now. He's "giving back" in a way that only he can. I like that side of him.

I also like the fact that you are allowing this to proceed at the RIGHT pace. I have a feeling that by the time a "closeness" happens between our wonderful parties, we are all going to be panting and ready for it! What a RIDE!

Yep, I love this story. Can't thank you enough for sharing it with us...

izzzyy chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I would give almost anything to have Edward be my guardian vampire. I hope he and Bells run into each other soon! Great chapter!
Tiggrmommi chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Loved it! Loved how she quit, LMAO the Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee banter..just Loved it! Can't wait for more!
Twlightforever chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I really liked that we got to see what is going on in Edward's head. I don't mind the slow build up because you are moving the story forward each chapter. For example having Victoria talk to Bella gives us readers something to think about. Until next chapter
OliviaJane chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Yikes, Victoria..Bella...its time for Edward to swoop in and save the day. lol

Now he'll have to put up with her. :)
TwilightBEL chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
:snore: The life of a PA sounds so boring!:yawn: She got a college degree for this? I know. It's a stepping stone. She can really use the reference. Still... It makes me WANT a PA, though! Bella had it right when she said, "Ah, the life of the rich." I'm a mom. I think every mom deserves a PA. That is SO going on my next Christmas wish list! LOL

I had to smile at the 'vintage' rocker tee collection. Seriously, Edward has had to have been to all of those concerts himself, right? I can't imagine him collecting band tees and not having been to the concert. I love that when he changes out of his power clothes he goes straight for the tees. You KNOW Alice had something (read:everything!) to do with that insane closet. Those shirt are probably his only contribution. LOL

LOL at him sniffing his shirt over and over again -and then having to run out and grab a snack. I'm really starting to like your Edward. Not sure what's up with the newspapers though.

I have a request... Can you have Bella get the man to recycle please? I mean, even on street corners you see paper bins these days. If he's going through that many papers a day... Maybe she can hit him with the line, 'The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business.' Now that I think about it, he could counter with, 'Trees are a renewable resource." :insert Bella eyeroll here: "Whatever, stupid shiny Volvo owner.'

LOL I crack myself up. See I love your characters already. ;o)

Keep Writing!
Iszabella chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I love this story :D

Keep updating x
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
O! Edward is a mysterious sexy recluse.

I have to LOL at the anal retentivness. Seriously though, If you lived that long and collected that much stuff you would have to be super organized or your house would look like a musty cluttered antique shop. Eww...

That is Edward HAS lived that long. Not sure if this is a vamp fic or not. It reads like one at the end with his hunger -and the 'special diet'. I'm wondering how long before they actually meet. Hopefully, for Bella's sake, he is used to the hungry flower smell she's giving off. LOL I'm curious about the research he's doing. too. This story is off to a very good start.

Keep Writing!
edwardpattinson01 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
awsome fantastic superb and every word in the dictionary that is a word for praise...the story is awsome..really i hope you update really really first i was confused if edward was a vampire or not..then i got it maybe in chapter 3..hahhah...i love this my favourites already u have a multiply pls do tell me..i would love to add you up :)
Rei1225 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
ooh i really liked this chapter! I love how you gave Edward's insight on how he chose this lifestyle... I love how Bella totally ruined his shirt.. I love has Jasper totally kept info from him for his entertainment.. Very creative and funny.. :-) THe bruce lee/jackie chan bit was funny!
KatieEliz chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
wow this is amazing, my friend has recommended to me so many stories so i'll definitely tell her to read this. I laughed so much reading this, especially the jackie chan and well crap i forgot the other dude's name but that conversation was pure win. Oh and how jasper and edward started discussing how edward missed the computer after jasper pushed him off. And I love how bella is the complete opposite of infatuated with him right now because he's such a bitchass to her but i definitely get that he can't really help it. Anyways i just wanted to say i love this and i can't wait to read more. btw Edward is the HBIC in this haha
RutsuSatoshi chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Nice! One of my favorite parts of this chapter:

And who could blame him? I was standing in the middle of the kitchen, my arms piled with my belongings, barefoot, wearing my bosses enormous shirt, covered in dirt, and smelling like a sweaty pig in front of the two most gorgeous men I have ever laid eyes on.

Best day ever.