Reviews for Creature of Habit
jilburfm chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
You weren't kidding about adding in Stalkward! Loved it. Stealing her key right in front of her. So slick.

Thanks for talking about his fingers again. I love that shit.

I think it totally worked, I very much enjoyed it!
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
oh i can never get enough stalkward! i's creepy, and once he realizes he's lusting for her and not "just checking on her" he leaves... but still. sigh. he's so sexy. especially after coming to the rescue! that was awesome. this whole chapter flowed seamlessly.

one line that made me chuckle in particular was:

"And listen to him talk about his costume for DragonCon next year?" - lol, for some reason that amused me to no end...
RdRidingHood chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
that was awesome and i really liked the ending though i proble should be creeped out im not i love it lol
Twlightforever chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I really liked this chapter. The story is starting to move.
richinlaughter chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter! Finally, Edward is honest about his feelings towards Bella! Your story is coming along wonderfully and I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
SmileBright chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
wow. just amazing! the bodily desire ha ha.
ChulaB chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Loved it and I love that edward so wants bella... hehe
Holscad chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Wow! Excellent! Very descriptive and so well written. I say this every chapter, but love how this is unfolding! Loved the end of the chapter with him "flooding with desire" simple, but hot!
twilightfan1979 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I love OCD Edward! Can't wait to see what direction your story takes.
FFaddict321 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
great chapter! OMG I could feel every emotion! I hope she goes back to work for him! Can wait for the next chapter!
mish-p chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Another great chapter. I think I already said this, but this is really such an original story and so well written.
cshorte chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I'm really loving this story
celtyshan chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I love, Love, LOVE this story! I'm hooked! I wish you updated hourly, lol! I was hoping for more Q & A in the car ride home, but I'm sure you have your plans. Its really great! Thanks!
EC4me chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Intense. I'm rather surprised Edward let Victoria run away, especially when she said they'd be back for Bella.
BloomingNights chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
i want more! espically now that edward knows that he likes bella past the smell of her blood, so update as soon has humanly possible for you! ;D
14,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 926 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 946 .. Last Next »