Reviews for Creature of Habit
Thallium81 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
i must know if he is eating peple. or maybe kittens.

seriously. your writing is refreshing. i've started (and then promptly stopped) so may fics lately. your speling and grammar and details are erasing all the pent-up anger i've been collecting from the bad writing.

and extra points for spelling pique correctly. it's my biggest current peeve.

-jenny
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i am so intrigued and excited.

i haven't found an exciting-looking vampfic in a WHILE. i can't remember who recommended this one to me today, but i am thrilled so far.

-jenny
Samtastic Sami chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
haha! i like

continue please

update soon
rerose1975 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Why is it SO hot when he thinks "mine"? That one word gets me every time!

Great story, it's something I haven't seen before and I'm intrigued.
YazPistachio19 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Loving the story, OCDward is yummy. Can't wait for more!
Pastiche Pen chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
What's not to like about lusty Edward...?

And this line:

"I was resisting the urge to take all of the notes, write ‘I Quit’ in color coordinated Sharpies and stick them all over the house in a fit of rage."

Made me LMAO.

I love bitter humor.
Pastiche Pen chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Mwahahaha. Dangerous vampires.

Eddy's makin' enemies isn't he?

And that's going to be bad for Bella.
Pastiche Pen chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
"Trying to capture her scent.

Mine."

So animalistic. And so well charactized.

I luved it.
Pastiche Pen chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Okay, the physical descriptions of her presence are wonderful, as well as Bella's girl chat with Angela.

Awesome.
Pastiche Pen chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
"Edward Cullen loved a challenge."

That's sorta one of the most ridiculously hot lines of internal Edward monologue I have ever read.

And I'm not even sure why.
violett.b chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Ok, I'm here at least and I have so much to say, but first of all: Give me a wave or a push or a yell or something when you have a new story! I really have my problems with your name here ...

Second: 'Pacific Northwest Trust' don't I know that from somewhere? And Angela knows them, but only Alice, Jasper (I hope I will see some more Jasper in this, you know I love him, don't you?), Rosalie and Emmett? How comes Edward is not with them?

And all the online informations are only sketchy (did I ever mention I love to give reviews as they give me the opportunity to learn new words?). Lol, Bella is so dump ... she finds nothing special and is intrigued about her new boss? I would be curious, anxious, perhaps a bit taken aback, but intrigued?

Uhuh ... he's particular with what he needs done around the house? ... you know about what I'm curious since reading the first book? Who cleaned the Cullens house ... there never was anybody in the house apart from them (Jasper probably would have had problems with it.) But if they did it themselfes, why did they have the ppl on the island? And can you imagine Rose with an apron? And what does Edward need a personal assistent for? ... Yeah I know, go on reading ... I'll do ...

What bugs me a bit is all this talk about Edward wanting his privacy and demands absolut discretion ... how does that fit with him switching assistents every year? There has to be at last one assistent who can't keep her mouth closed ... and how does he manage to convince Mr. Hudson for years that he needs new assistents every year while not getting older? And how long did this go on now?

Haha ... he has eyes like a hawk? Nice! And he has a specific diet? And he eats very little and never in the house? I hope so, otherwise it would be quite the mess ... He allows others to drive his cars? Do you really think so?

Oh and now Edward is Bluebeard? (Do you even know that fairy tale?) Bluebeard only had one closed forbidden door. But our Edward always has to go over the top ... Is Alice doing his shopping? A whole room full of clothes? And sorted by colors or season? Lol ... he collects clothes?

Oh, Edward's coming home ... His head is pounding? He is a vampire, isn't he? Oh yeah, her scent is already making him hungry, good sign.

Lol ... going into the dressing room again, sniffing and then out for 'dinner', really good sign ;-)

That's all for this chapter and tonight (it's already 23:52 again), but I've got a very little plead for you: don't update to often till I've caught up! It's the first time for me to request such a thing, but I looked up the thread and saw all my lovely girls and promised myself I wouldn't come playing till I've read everything ... then I'll grab my cusions and plan to take residence in the corner ...

Love, Birgit
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
oh. I really like this so far.

Mysterious Edward and Flowers.

And I love how you factored in the various habits of the house that were strange (vampire habits) but still easily brushed aside as eccentric behavior by the girls.
Twlightforever chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
This was one of my favorite chapters so far!
Tatarata chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
More!

Hahaha, this was funny xD
babydolcullen chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? I REALLY HOPE SOON! I AM ALREADY INTO IT. I LOVE THE FACT IT'S NOT GOING TO FAST BETWEEN THEM, BUT I'M REALLY ANXIOUS!
14,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 926 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 946 .. Last Next »