Reviews for Creature of Habit
Shdwcat27 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Thanks for the update. That was great. Edward still swooped in to save the day, but was subtle about it. I liked it.
twistedkites00 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
What a fantastic chapter! Am totally enamoured of this tough bella and possessive edward. It's like you've captured what was fantastic about their dynamic in the original books and given it a grittier, more adult, more sexy and dangerous dimension. Loved the way you developed the story in this chapter. this tops my list of great fanfiction at the moment. thanks, will wait excitedly for next update.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I really like the way you keep working in Edward's possessive 'MINE' thoughts. It increases the animalistic factor, but strangely enough also his human side.

You were very successful at making Victoria uber creepy, especially by starting her out as so normal and capable of drawing Bella in.

That you are incorporating bedroom Stalkward is fantastic. I really enjoy this version of Edward.
kdpc chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Ok. I am a bit confused but if I understand it right, Edward is trying to protect humans by chasing other vamps who kill them. He hasn't been able to catch these vamps yet.

I love the plot of this story. I usually only read all human stories because most authors can't write canon correctly. You have done it! You created a different story with the basics of Twilight. I am prob making no sense right now, sorry but it is really late!
kdpc chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
I am really loving this story. It is almost 2am and I can't bring myself to stop reading. Although, I can't garentee you will understand one word I write.

Fav line - "What could I say? The truth? That I rushed down here, like a fool, to mark my territory? That I was ready to fight these other men over her like a dog would fight for his dinner?"

No no Edward, that is Jacobs job.

Love what you have done with this story.
KrystyWroth chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Somehow I don't think Victoria is going to stop. :) But I like that she's going back to work for him now. It will be a lot easier for him to keep an eye on her now.
kdpc chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
I am really loving your Edward. Did you catch that I called him your Edward. Thanks for sharing. He is yummy.

Loved this line: "Yet I continued my habit of desperately escaping to my closet to press my nose to any article of clothing she may have touched." *Swoon*

Hum...I wonder if he will be able to stay focused and disciplined. I guess well find out.
kdpc chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
This story is very well writen so far. I like the way Edward kept lifting and smelling his shirt. I can't wait for them to meet for the first time. I wonder what his reaction to her will be. Great job so far. I'm hooked.
LLe chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Your Edward is hilarious. I love this story so far.
kdpc chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like the way you have changed the story of Twilight and made it your own. I am excited to see what you have in store for this story.
Chrissy Masen Magnitude chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Your Seriously Freakin Awsome!
iamgreyish chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
yup, it works! good thing he was able to use his sense of smell instead. wonder what will happen on their next meeting. will they see each other in his house on monday?

oh, and thanks for the quick update!
MILadyMrsPotter chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Woohoo! He wants her to come back to work now.

This story is really great, I cant wait to see what happens next.
roadtojoyy08 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Of course I was home alone when I read I loved the way you described the Victoria parts(the cat nails!) it had my on the edge of my seat. Does James want to change Bella into a vampire? Me thinks he might.

I hope Bella gets over the whole my-boss-is-an-asshole thing and realizes she wuvs him. God knows Edward needs some Bella...AND SOON. :):)

Thank you for being an outstanding updater! I can't get enough of your story...
loveblue chapter 8 . 1/29/2009