Reviews for Creature of Habit
ihatemikebetts chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I screamed.

Literally screamed.

My family was watching a movie in the room and I screamed because Stalkward made his first appearance.

They gave me a weird look, but I don't care.

I can't care because Edward's off lusting after Bella and life is good again.

He is so deliciously creepy when he sniffs her shirt that I just about died.

You're pretty much my favorite person right now.

No joke.
lovelyinherbones chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Uhm, I don't even know what to say to this story anymore. It's THAT good. I don't have the words to continue describing how much I love it. I'm overwhelmed by it's quality and wonderful plot every single time I open it up, and there's only so many times I can say, "Oh my god, that chapter was brilliant," before it sounds trite and insincere.

So, on that note, I'll leave it at the fact that I absolutely love this story, passionately, and I am positively dying for the next chapter. Please update soon.
thatgirljen chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Oh this one was very good. He s giving in to his feelings a little. And he asked her to come back to work. Probably to protect her from Victoria but I bet part of him just wanted to see her again.
hotandcold chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Sigh. I have so much love for Stalkward.

I like the direction you're going with James/Victoria. Chilling little encounter in the alley behind the bar. Is James trying to add to his collection?
runbellarun chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
"Damaging what was mine." Totally in love with this sentence. I should tell you, that for me, the mark of a good fanfic is when I find myself doing a little Tiger Woods fist pump while reading. I think I lost track at 5 during this chapter!
slodancer chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter! Edward is a little creepy when he sneaks into her apartment but I guess you can get away with that when you are a hot vampire. I loved the fight scene between Victoria and Bella. I love this story. It is so different from everything else out there.
46Catarina chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
This worked and it worked really well! I liked this chapter a lot.
Zigster chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
It worked great! What do you mean? The chapter had it all... peril, intrigue, suspense, affection and Stalkward. What more could you ask for? :-)

I'm really liking this story... really liking it. In fact, I love it. I'm totally addicted actually. lol. I can't wait till the new chapter is up. Don't feel insecure in the slightest, you're rocking OCD Edward and I love that Bella has some spunk! :-)

*sigh* *waits patiently*
GinnyW 31 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
GUH! I love it! Really, really loved it! YAY, Edward! And I loved how he got her to consider going back to work for him. :) I can't believe he had the audacity to be angry about his shirt, though. At least, I'm assuming that's why he was angry. And I adored the end.

More. PLEASE!
Tiggrmommi chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
This was an incredible chapter! WOW! Can't wait for the next one!
evanzmom chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter - enjoyed it as always :)
InfernoRed2937 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
holy shit! I love this! totally love it when Edward gets super possessive "Mine". uh... you rock!
flecour chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Excellent Chapter )
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
No James yet...cool, this is gonna get messy.

I really like how we got to see Bella's internal alarms go off.

It is also nice to know Alice is still watching. :)

Maybe she will come back to work?

I hope she makes him grovel a bit more before she does.

Better yet she will only come back on the condition of him answering some questions! He is her protector now, so he is kinda bent over the barrel on getting her back into his nice safe house...

Nice swipe of the key btw...And I love the light sprinkling of "mine" throughout EPOV. It is just too damn sexy.

Thanks so much for the update. Love it.
orionzbelt chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great job with this chapter :)

Stalker Edward is kinda cute ...as long as he keeps the sniffing to blouses and shirts and doesn't start grabbing undies...

Your writing is awesome. Beautiful :)
14,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 928 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 948 .. Last Next »