Reviews for Creature of Habit
aj79k40 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Great chapter...I love the suspense.
fanficaddict6604 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
love, love, love this story! Please update soon!
Pastiche Pen chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Okay. So I love the action sequence between Victoria and Bella-all kinds of awesomeness, and then the scene with Edward going into her apt... PERFECT.

I love his vampy possessiveness. Mine.

It's ridiculously hot.
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Oh my God! That was amazing. I loved when Edward read Angelas thoughts about him! I can't wait for an update! This is one of my favorite stories. I'm kind of bummed that Jasper isn't in this chapter. Oh well it was stil excellent. I'm so excited to see what happens next! Update soon!
kellilly chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
i absolutly love this story! keep up the great work!
vamosrafa07 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
awesome. magical.
stavanger1 chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I liked it. Although, why he sent her away instead of just killing her is perplexing. Great job though!
MerpTheMerp chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
... That must be awkward for him. Haha He deserves it after her week.

Gosh I love Bella. The way she destroyed his shirt (and I've said this before I believe) was priceless.
ellalive chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
I really like this story! I'm glad that you actually have a plot going outside of the Bella/Edward romance. Obviously, that's the best part of all stories but so many authors make the mistake of not having an actual plot and then they have nowhere to go when Eddie and Bells actually DO get together. I can tell this story is not going to be like that. I like your characterization of Edward. It's definitely different from the Twilight Edward, but still quite similar. Your writing gets better with every chapter. You've made Bella a very likeable protagonist and her quirks are fun to read. I eat peanut butter straight from the jar, too! Hehe, it made me laugh when I read that. Keep up the great work. Please update soon!

-Ardy
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
nice!
Claire Bloom chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Your story is amazing! Its flows so naturally, I've read some other fanfic and they seem...well, less natural. You really are a genius, I love the way your introducing everyone into it. I've read Angstgoddess003's story too, she actually inspired me to start my own fanfic & you have inspired me to continue writing it, its not as good as either of yours tho, you're both awsome and your talents, unreachable!

Thank you for sharing your story with us :o)
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
nice!~
Requited chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Really getting into this story now, looking forward to reading more soon!
sydneytwilightmum chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
OME...where the heck have I been? I LOVE this story... I kind of wish I'd discovered it once it was complete because I want moremoremore! Loving the characters and your Edward seems so much more mature...is that because of what you've just mentioned in the last chapter? Love that his family is in it, gosh I love Alice!
ainhoa chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
loving the story, i just read all the chapters lol!
14,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 928 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 948 .. Last Next »