Reviews for Creature of Habit
domisgone chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Mine!

MINE!

HEheHE... Can't wait for the next update.
ChulaB chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Aww poor sweet lil Eddie, he didn't even know he was lusting after Bella...lol

I'm lovin it ! I can't wait for chapter 7
orionzbelt chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Oh.. lust!

Genius chapter... I love how you had ballsy Bella wear Edward's shirt. That was a nice touch bringing in Alice and Jasper.

Wonderful!
marineblau chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
WHAT? I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE THREE MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS! XD Oh well. This fanfic is awesoome!

aagh can't wait for the next update! .D
orionzbelt chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Ooh I was wondering what it was that Edward was tracking. Intriguing :)

Haha and it's nice to find out why Edward's so particular about his closet.

Great chapter :)
orionzbelt chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Geezus, this story keeps getting better and better.

Love love love the Batcave/Fortress of Solitude reference. It warms my little geek heart!

Also, Edward spying on Bella through the cameras? Very interesting... and you wrote the part about him swooping down to protect his territory so beautifully.

Love your style of writing :) Great job again! ... as always!
Kay chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I know it was supposed to be funny but that was rather childish.. Bella doesn't sound ready for real life
orionzbelt chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Wonderful chapter! Loved how you had Bella running around doing those errands for Edward and how they finally met. Also, his snooping around his house to find out things about her was genius.

You're a great writer...I'm eager to keep reading your wonderful story :)
orionzbelt chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Your story keeps getting better and better... Nice touch with Bella touching his clothes and having him smell her all night.

Great job :)
marineblau chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
wow!

Ms. Swan turned, walking back inside, and her hair flipped just slightly, and Tyler moved towards her and sniffed the air.

Trying to capture her scent.

Mine.

Like an animal marking his territory I leapt from my seat and reached the door in an instant.

I closed my mouth before entering the hallway and although I was not assaulted with her scent I could feel her in my bones.

thump thump thump thump thump

mine mine mine mine mine

BEST part evaa! xD

awesome!

neext too chapter 4!

...okay I need to cut that off, xD
Maddy chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
lol clueless Edward.. and extremely unprofessional Bella.. I'd totally sue her for that
orionzbelt chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh...intriguing story! I like it already. This is highly original and extremely well written. It's so refreshing to see a good idea carried out well :)

I'm excited to keep reading! Great job :)
Maddy chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
oh... so he's still hunting bad guys?

I was annoyed with the fact he could relax in his hidey-hole upstairs while I managed his household. I- gez.. would she like some cheese with that whine? it's not like she's doing it for free.
marineblau chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
FREAKIN AMAZING!

Jesuus! woow that was awesome

i can imagine Edward

frustrated knelt at the door

a can't wait for the next one!

up to chao 3! yay
Myblueside chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
yeah, we do love him anyway, clueless lusty Edward - good for Bella, showing some spunk - but really, the Stones? a criminal act...
14,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 928 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 948 .. Last Next »