Reviews for Creature of Habit
laceynoelle chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I just started reading your story and wanted to say that I am really enjoying the pace. I am anxious to read more and can't wait for your next chapter!

I really like how strong of a character Bella seems to be. Very independant (so far).

Edward is very interesting too. I am looking forward to knowing more about him. I mean past the obvious of course.

well done!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I can't wait for them to finally cross paths :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I really don't want to stop reading long enough to even leave a review. But that wouldn't be very nice, now would it?

Love this first chapter, you've sucked me right in. Now on to the next!
OCDindeed chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
The idea of Edward having a batcave complete with state-of-the-art video surveillance completely turned me on. But then I started thinking… what if I was Bella and was in his house thinking I was completely alone, unawares that someone was watching my every move from every angle… and that is just wrong! Bahahaha! Think about what you do in the comforts of your own home where you know there is no one there. A little scratch here, a little pick there, a dig at the ol’ underwear crawling up your butt, adjust the “girls” etc. Okay, maybe that’s just me! Bahahaha! But I am now going to be cautiously aware of what I am doing at all times, cause you just never know when Edward will be watching. (Yes I am delusional.)

I have no idea where you are heading with this and what is in yer head. :) EXAMPLE….”I spent the early morning hours cross referencing dates, locations and victim’s names from the previous week’s papers. Although there were moments of randomness I could tell there was a spiraling pattern emerging and it looked like it was coming closer and closer this way.” I will be patient though!

Love it bb, loved all of it and Edward and his “mine” GAH! (BUT… I did not like where you ended this chapter, it just seemed unfinished and not a natural break.)
didem chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I LOVE IT! please write more!
cilla chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
the story is amazing! more more more! )
DamnNames chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I am dying with anticipation for the next chapter, well done!
Holscad chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Just plain loving this...EXCELLENT...Can't wait for more!
13jakeluver13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
This tory is so intriguing and cute! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Twilightlvr1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
This just gets more and more intriguing! So he ripped out the intercom system? Good grief! Interesting that he's getting possesive already. Liked the analogy about the dogs fighting over their dinner. And I had to laugh that Bella said Edward Cullen and fuck himself and that he saw that. That would be my luck to say that and have my boss see it! Another good chapter- can't wait to read more!
barbarito chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
HOLY HELL! That was brilliant! I love this so much! Love how he was watching her on the monitors!DIED when he rushed down to "mark" bella as his! Please update again soon! I cannot wait to see how Edward composes himself after he scared the shit out of her!
AngstGoddess003 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
"Ms. Swan turned, walking back inside, and her hair flipped just slightly, and Tyler moved towards her and sniffed the air.

Trying to capture her scent.

Mine.

Like an animal marking his territory I leapt from my seat and reached the door in an instant.

I closed my mouth before entering the hallway and although I was not assaulted with her scent I could feel her in my bones.

thump thump thump thump thump

mine mine mine mine mine"

Yeah, this totes did me in BB. He is caveward all the way, but not sexually. It's so Discovery Channel, but instead of the mating dance most authors would have Edward doing by this point, it's a territorial meal thing. Which is just so damn perfect... and really... a little... UNG.

Right on. You conveyed him perfectly. And I know I've already totes doted over this to you in chat, but I'm doing it again.

And... I like how you conveyed Tyler and Eric. Most authors (myself included) when they bring in another interested male, he is crudely vying for Bella's affections. But these dudes aren't crude at all. IDK why, but I like it. It's refreshing to just have Tyler politely and covertly interested, instead of grabby and rude.

And as you already know, I adore the little side-mention of Jasper helping Edward with his electronics.

So... much love, keep on keepin on, and I'm always here to volunteer if you need glorious caveward feedback.

-AG
Gasaway Alley chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
thump thump thump thump thump

mine mine mine mine mine

Love that! Everyone is so right about this story! Very unique and very will written. Can't wait for more.
Gasaway Alley chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Ok, LOVED it! I loved your term...She had marked my home yet I couldn’t penetrate her...hm. Sorry, my mind goes darkly dirty sometimes!
limona chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Your Edward is fascinating. I like the way you're portraying him as interested in her blood and her scent, but as oblivious to the rest of her.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
14,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 928 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 948 .. Last Next »