Reviews for Creature of Habit
MistressBionerd chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Don't quit Bella! I was pointed to your story by a rec from AngstGoddess and I am so glad I was. Great story! I love strong, determined Bella and OCDward. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ainsleyhayes chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Oh, OCDward is a man(vamp? sure, why not) after my own heart. Bless him, he and I could meticulously fold our socks together, play computer solitaire with the cards lining up red-black-red-black, spend our days color coordinating our schedules... *sigh* I love this. Really truly do. It's so different than anything else out there, and so well written! Thank you for writing! This is great. :)
Lokilady chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Ah poor Edward... so clueless.

Most excellent story... please update soon!
Savage Juno chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Okay. Now I'm hooked.
mamato chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I LOVE your story! The mystery aspect is great, but I'd love to see more chemistry with B/E. The fact that Edward is wanting her to quit so she can get out of his life means that she obviously doesn't really have a hold on him that much, so at this point, they could definitly live without each other. I was hoping that her scent would keep him addicted to her, but he obviously just wants away from it. So, I know you don't want to give away too much information, but can you please tell me a little of Edward's history? Specifically romantic, or sexual history? Is he like the Edward from Twilight (virgin) or is he totally OOC in this story? I'm just curious, because of the whole physical touch thing he has going on. What is that about? Is this the first time he has experienced lust? Please respond. Thanks!
asrial20 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
just found this story and i think it is fab! will be waiting patiently on my little email alert!
Lokilady chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
"If I knew I was going to be hanging up clothes all summer I would’ve gotten a job at the GAP."

HA! The GAP! Too funny.
my little chickadee chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
This is excellent! I'm enjoying this take on our favorite vampires. I really like your Bella - she cracked me up by doing what he asked in his favorite t-shirt. LOL

Looking forward to more!
Sophie Girl chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Seriously! This story rocks! I love the ballsy move on Bella's part!
ciaobella27 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I love poor clueless Edward. This is getting good! Is it wrong that I totally want a cabinet full of rubbermaid containers with pretty labels? I embrace my OCD.
aly e chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Yep, that's lust -

I love Bella in this chapter - wearing his t-shirt- LOL.

Great story - can't wait till the next chapter. Oh, I love Alice and Jasper -

Thanks
Lokilady chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
"After I’d been told to leave by Mr. Cullen I ran to my car and cried all the way home. Angela found me a short while later curled up, in my pajamas, eating peanut butter out of the jar."

"What was a Snapple? And why did she love apples so much? And what kind of store sold apple sauce and socks?"

Ha! That's some funny sh*t! I love it so far...
OBlossom chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Holy crap! What a fantastic and original story! I love it! I hope the rest of the story is an intriguing!

Thanks for the great read.
aly e chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
wow - lov'n this story . . .
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I am on the first chapter and am hooked! Love your writing and your other stories!
14,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 931 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 951 .. Last Next »