Reviews for Creature of Habit
Myblueside chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Thanks for the new chapter, I'm really getting hooked. I like that you have tied Edward's inability to read Bella's thoughts to his attraction to her - I always thought that this was an essential ingredient in their relationship...in Twilight, Edward has to actually 'pay attention' to Bella in a way he never has had to do before with anyone...so I'm glad to see this element emerging in your story...

the T-shirt bit was really great too!
LilLyrah chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Wow, absolutely wonderful!

Your writing is amazing, as ever... and I loved the reason for Edwards behaviour!

"I determined to claim this city as my own, keeping the citizens safe. So every night I walked the streets of the city, helping those I stumbled on and tracked the far more dangerous members of my kind."

- Wow! So Edward is sort of a guardian? :)

It is so sad and melancholic and sweet to read that he was searching a reason for his existence.

He wants to be needed, but he can't find a soulmate like his brothers and sisters have.

When he thought about the relationships he already had, did he mean human or other vampires? That was not clear to me.

Oh my God, and then Victoria came... wahh! The "blonde" must be James, of course.

Now I so hope that Bella gets in danger and Edward has to help her and she maybe... maybe.. sees something she shouldn't?

Like, something supernatural? :D

Well, a girl can dream. ;)

I hope you continue soon! )

Greetings from Switzerland
LindyP chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Great chapter! I laughed at the description of Bella in his t-shirt! I really love this story! And I love how you introduced Victoria-will Edward have to save Bella from her? I can't wait for those two to meet up again!

LindyP :)
slodancer chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Great chapter. I love where this is going. I can't wait for the next one.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Edward likes a girl! hahahahaha brilliant! can't wait for more
aly e chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Hey, great chapter. I had gone out of town over the w/e and was so hoping when I got back that you would have another chapter posted - yeah!

I'm loven your Edward being a midnight savior of humans - I'm sure Bella's gonna love him for that too. I don't blame Bella for quiting that way and I would have worn the t-shirt too (serves him right}. Great story - thanks!

Allison

Try: Kings of Leon - great band. Just got back from seeing them live - fantastic! download this: Use Somebody or Sex on Fire!
EriBear18 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
omg i've read quite a few twilight fanfics but i have got to say this is definantly one of the best!
YazPistachio19 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I'm so glad we got a little background on Edward and his crimefighting hobby, lol. I can't wait to see how this progresses.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
So he finally got her to quit. Can't believe she had the balls to ruin his t-shirt. LMAO at Jasper. And we got some background on Edward (I almost wrote Angel as that is who he is reminding me of- poor tortured vampire soul) And Bella meets Victoria? That can't be good. Really like this so far-can't wait till your next update. Why am I thinking Miss Bella will be in need of saving soon...
EJ Santry chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I am so sad for the vintage Stones tee, but I laughed at Bella's version of sticking it to the man. I like this twist on the story. It really works. I loved the Jasper and Edward interactions and rough housing. It was nice to see them so playful, especially Jasper in his banter.

I have a feeling things are about to get very interesting...
screamingSOUL chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Amazing story! Very well written, I'm glad you're taking your time and not pushing the story. I loved Jasper's visit.
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Oh, lovely update! First, I have to say he's very Batman-like, only he has actual superhuman assistance, lol. I LOVED the Jasper/Edward interactions, that was so exceptionally fantastic! Edward's thoughts about true love and having sex were great, and it was refreshing to get a look inside his head realisitically. Then their macho vampire moves and Bella and Edward seeing each other in the hallway. I was really hoping to hear Jasper's thoughts on what Bella was feeling when she saw Edward there. And Victoria! Danger! I can't wait to see what happens next, first Edward is helping a drunk faux-loony into his car and then realizing that Bella is having drinks with one of the vamps he is hunting. I can't wait for more! :D!
Clancy67 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
What a fantastic story! I can't get over how rich and complex the plot is. I really found myself getting lost in the story. What a cool twist to have Edward and Bella meet this way - a lot of the same obstacles, but so intriguing and interesting. The OCD Edward is a little more uptight than I would have imagined, but maybe thats because he's on his own and doesn't have the humor or comfort of his family around him to offset his more controlling tendancies. I like that he tries to help people but does he hunt people or animals? I couldn't really figure it out. It didn't seem like he preyed on humans just because he wasn't berating himself about it, but I could be mistaken. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story and sharing your talent!
Gasaway Alley chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Very nice Angel. Great chapter. Lot's of details packed in this one. Victoria huh? Does Edward know her in this story? Would like to see if there was any interaction in the past.

Love the super-hero Edward!
sbeller chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
“Man, I’m impressed. You cleared the desk. I was sure you were going to take out the computer.” He said as he picked up the leg of the chair and flipped it in his hands.

I laughed and walked across the room to get a trash can. We bent down to clean up the pieces of smashed leather and wood scattered across the floor. “I know. I wasn’t sure if I could make it either. At the last minute I twisted a little.”

that was funny as hale.

Bella met Victoria, wonder how thats going to play out.

great chapter, I ned the break from RL.
14,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 931 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 951 .. Last Next »