Reviews for Creature of Habit
asrial20 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
just found this story and i think it is fab! will be waiting patiently on my little email alert!
Lokilady chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
"If I knew I was going to be hanging up clothes all summer I would’ve gotten a job at the GAP."

HA! The GAP! Too funny.
my little chickadee chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
This is excellent! I'm enjoying this take on our favorite vampires. I really like your Bella - she cracked me up by doing what he asked in his favorite t-shirt. LOL

Looking forward to more!
Sophie Girl chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Seriously! This story rocks! I love the ballsy move on Bella's part!
ciaobella27 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I love poor clueless Edward. This is getting good! Is it wrong that I totally want a cabinet full of rubbermaid containers with pretty labels? I embrace my OCD.
aly e chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Yep, that's lust -

I love Bella in this chapter - wearing his t-shirt- LOL.

Great story - can't wait till the next chapter. Oh, I love Alice and Jasper -

Thanks
Lokilady chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
"After I’d been told to leave by Mr. Cullen I ran to my car and cried all the way home. Angela found me a short while later curled up, in my pajamas, eating peanut butter out of the jar."

"What was a Snapple? And why did she love apples so much? And what kind of store sold apple sauce and socks?"

Ha! That's some funny sh*t! I love it so far...
OBlossom chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Holy crap! What a fantastic and original story! I love it! I hope the rest of the story is an intriguing!

Thanks for the great read.
aly e chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
wow - lov'n this story . . .
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I am on the first chapter and am hooked! Love your writing and your other stories!
aly e chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Mine - my scent.

Wow - great chapter again!
robsmom chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Lust...oh yeah...poor Edward he doesn't know what is hitting him
aly e chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Ok here is your FREAKING REVIEW - I love it! Great story - great chapter -
aly e chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I like it - you write well! Can't wait to see what happens next. Angst Goddes suggested this read so I knew it would be good - thanks!
aly e chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I like it so far - you have got my intrest up . . . moving to next chapter . . .
14,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 931 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 951 .. Last Next »