Reviews for Creature of Habit
barbarito chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
OMG! Edward is trying to take down the bad vamps right?Almost like he is policing the area and trying to kill them before they kill any more innocents and draw attention to where he lives. Love how he cannot figure out why Bella has such a hold on him! Totally intrigued with this and was so excited that you updated! i look forward to more!
Rochelle Allison chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
i really like how you've incorporated such suspense and even horror into the story. it's building naturally, getting more and more intense... i feel bad that bella is still clueless and a bit stung at her 'emplyer's' moodswings, but like canon twilight, she won't be wondering too much longer, will she. :)

thanks for updating so promptly; this is certainly one of the stories i'm most eager to follow.
46Catarina chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Confused, yes. And as a consequence much more curious and interested!
lovelyinherbones chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Agh, I love this story so much! I had suspected that Edward was doing some vigilante vamp-crime fighting, and I love that. I love this story so much. Did I mention how much I love this story? xD Usually (well, not usually, always), as I read, I go really crazy speculating and trying to figure out where things are going. But this story is probably the only story I enjoy too much to ruin it like that. And you have no idea what a monumental thing that is for me to say! I speculate and observe and bug the writer until 1) I guess what's going to happen or...well, I always do guess what's going to happen. But with this one, it MUST be a surprise!

Anyways...I loved this chapter. A whole whole whole lot. And boy was I surprised when Bella gave Tyler her number! I forget sometimes that Tyler's not a skeeze like Mike. Please update soonn!
RavenRaeHoff chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
oh wow. kinda made it better, but still confusing. poor bella. edward is being such a jerk, ugh. great story, i'm really enjoying it.
searchingforstories chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Interesting...waiting for more to review.
ny88 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Wow great Chapter wow adding James. Didnt even know that he was trying to catch him. Aww poor Alice wonder where the rest of the Cullen clan is too.
Scorpio11 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Very interesting. I assume he's after James, and associates. I can see where poor Bella would be confused by Edward's actions since he's rather confused by it all, as well.
loveblue chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE! ) its a taste of danger in the right places! more please )
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
So good! I love Edward being the 'tracker' this time around!
Babette12 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
It was very good. I would have liked to have read the phone call from Edward's POV. Any chance to get that? Was he speaking with Alice? I really like how you're taking their relationship slowly, showing Bella's frustration and Edward's reluctance. I think you've captured their characters really well.
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Touchy Touchy...His indeed.

Veggie is good.

Mapping making more sense, I love the direction you are taking with it.

I hope he follows her on her date... :)

more more more more
Tiggrmommi chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
OH THANK GOD IT WASN'T BELLA! WHEW! Incredible chapter! Can't wait for another one! WOW! You really keep us going!
FFaddict321 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Yes totally confused, but thats a good thing, right?

Edward is hot hot hot though. I hope Tyler doesnt call Bella, not only cuz I don't like him, but Edward would kill him, wait on second thought, yea let him call! LOL Great story, hope the next update is soon, just cuz I am totally confused. :)
UnScrambled chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
So, Edward tracks hunters?

That's my guess and I'm sticking to it

Awsome part!