Reviews for Creature of Habit
tania19 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
I like possessive Edward. Keep writing.
Zillanxio chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Hehe, I love the bit about Snapple. :D I faved this story a while ago, but I didn't have time to read it til just now... And it's SO good! I'm really getting into it... In fact, I'm hooked. Write more and write quickly! :D
jilburfm chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Another excellent chapter. I know you know I love your possessive Stalkward. Confusing sentence? Probably.

He's so tasty. As are his fingers.

Rhetorical questions - What was the phone call all about? I thought we'd hear that from his POV?
jimemon chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
That ending was certainly a surprise, a good one. When you started that last part with Edward “tracking” a bad guy I thought he still allowed himself to consume human blood by using the same justification cannon Edward used during his rebel years…phew, good thing I was wrong. Loved the chapter, his interaction with Bella was great, that is until he lost his “cool” and went all Edwactator on her …Thanks for another awesome update!
Twlightforever chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Very good chapter! I like that Edward is trying to stop other vampires from attacking people. This story is very interesting.
katmom chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
First...a message in my e-mail! I'm giddy...and so glad it's an update for THIS story!

Second...Edward...sigh...so confused, so cute, so on the trail of the bad guys...

Third...what a moment at the park... :F :F :F

!

This was worth the wait...now, more E/B!

Greedy, aren't I...LOLOLOL

Kathie
NoneSoAgile chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Very nice! I'm so glad this chapter came up so quick. And thank you for clarifying some things. Oh and I love your Edward! I've just noticed you always make him very eloquent which fits!
hotandcold chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
He's jealous of Tyler! Ha ha!

I like this persnickety Edward by day and his night patrol persona, trying to rid the city of scoundrels and evil vamps.
xx sandy xx chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
still good xx
kellilly chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
so damn confused! you said hes not a Vamp? oh hell i dont know what to think! love the story, I just cant wait to figure out what the hell he is!
Spunk-Ransom-me chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Squee, thanks for the new chapter. Edward reminds me a bit of Batman, haha with his own badcave and going after the bad ones in the dark of the night. I'm very excited and am hoping for more Bella Edward encounters. Please update soon!
Aneliz chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
hey this chapter was preety good

its funny how edward is jeaoulous and he doesnt know it

and i love the fact that james and all of them are included in this storyy

cant wait for nexxt chapter!
OliviaJane chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Bella's really going to have to buck it up if she's to continue working for Edward or the poor girl is going to keep getting her feelings hurt and a blubbering mess. Meanie Edward, LOL.

I had a feeling he was tracking, I assume James and Victoria. Lovely weave of Twilight into your own amazing story. :)
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
OME! I am so confused now! I keep thinking that I'm understanding what's going on but then I read more and it makes it worse... My brain hurts...

~Melissa~
barbarito chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
OMG! Edward is trying to take down the bad vamps right?Almost like he is policing the area and trying to kill them before they kill any more innocents and draw attention to where he lives. Love how he cannot figure out why Bella has such a hold on him! Totally intrigued with this and was so excited that you updated! i look forward to more!
14,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 942 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 962 .. Last Next »