Reviews for Creature of Habit
thatgirljen chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Oh my goodness. Victoria is talking to Bella. And we both know why Bella smelled so good. Im sure that Edward is going to have to rescue Bella, but will he get there in time...
Carrie96235 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
"...I was sure irritation would be on that list in a second" totally cracked me up. This chapter was great, just like all the chapters before it.

The flow from intense to lighthearted in the space of a heartbeat is wonderful and I'm really glad that Jasper got some exposure (it's so common that he's always just hanging around in the background). The exchange between Edward and Jasper is so well written that you can almost feel the love and camaraderie oozing off of them. All in all, another excellent chapter. :)
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
This story is absolutely amazing! I am totally addicted to it! Angels & Airwaves is an incredible band! I heart them! I have to say that I LOVE how you portrayed Jasper. He was so funny in this chapter and I was laughing so hard. I also loved how you brought Victoria into the story. That was brilliant! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ivygirl702 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
The rational person in me really admires your resolve to not push the boundaries of the chapters. The impatient fangirl in me is upset that they're not already having unicorns [to use one of AG's words].

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
OCDindeed chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
““What is she feeling?” I asked, barely above a whisper. He heard me of course.”

As soon as I got to this my heart started racing and I laughed out loud a big... “YES….”

That scene with Jasper and Edward was brilliant. It covered everything I ever was hoping for a more! You say you are hoping to blow me away in about 2 chapters? You’ve already done it… and that was jus a small scene. (Um... “pinning him”…. Oh you pin him Edward... you pin him good!)

Their chemistry is SO good. So is Alice and Edward, but something about Jasper and Edward! And as for Bella and Edward’s chemistry? oh it’s there… it hasn’t fully developed and it shouldn’t be yet. Bella is still a bit terrified oft him which has manifested into anger, and Edward is angry at himself…. Which has manifested into terror at the idea lusting after someone, and a human no less.

The pace of this chapter was perfect. You had the interaction, and Bella’s reaction at the beginning. But you also needed to start setting up the rest of the story. (Victoria)

Just a little taste of everything, that was all we needed. We needed to know what Edward has been doing, and why he does it. He's SO Bruce Wayne/Christain Bale/Dark Vamp! GAH!

There was A LOT of information given in this chapter, that’s why I had to read it twice. :)
aliceinthemiddle chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
She ruined his shirt. Fucking Fabulous. This is a good storyline; I like it more with each chapter. :)

ny88 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Totally loved how Jasper was in this chapter.

Edward seems to have a dark knight moment near the end,

great story cant wait for more.
FFaddict321 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
OMG I love this story and it is the only reason that I am being patient and not screaming at the top of my lungs for them two to get together! LOL! I will be patient, I can wait, I think. LOLOL! Great chapter!
jupiter2005 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
man i have a feeling him and bella will cross paths tonight. i hope she is smart enough not to hang out with victoria. but at least then edward will have a good view of who is behind all the killings.
KissMeJacob chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
great chapter. please update ASAP
Linds14 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Oh no! The next poor soul in need will probably be Bella! And Edward hasn't been able to catch these vampires yet! Gah! That was sneaky of Victoria in the bathroom.."what kind of perfume are you wearing". ..I really hope Bella doesn't go look for her and hang out with her...
KrystyWroth chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Argghh! He let her leave! He didn't stop her! Why didn't he stop her? Please don't tell me she's going to be one of the next victims, is she? Or is he maybe going to call her, and beg her to come back? Or possibly Alice will call her?

I still can't believe he just let her go without saying anything!
Nicholh2008 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
awsome chapter!
Peanutbrittles chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Another wonderful chapter! I love this story. :)
missbluejuju chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I recently started reading your story, and I love it! There's something very refreshing about it.

I'm glad you didn't leave us with an evil cliffy per say, but that setup will definitely have me biting my nails...

Can't wait for more!