Reviews for Creature of Habit
Gasaway Alley chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
thump thump thump thump thump

mine mine mine mine mine

Love that! Everyone is so right about this story! Very unique and very will written. Can't wait for more.
Gasaway Alley chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Ok, LOVED it! I loved your term...She had marked my home yet I couldn’t penetrate her...hm. Sorry, my mind goes darkly dirty sometimes!
limona chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Your Edward is fascinating. I like the way you're portraying him as interested in her blood and her scent, but as oblivious to the rest of her.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
lovelyinherbones chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Agh, god. This fic is so fascinating and wonderful and original. Really, one of my favorites. It's got excellent, distinct characterization (of both Edward and Bella). Like, your characters don't do anything extremely out of character or ridiculous, and their respective narrations are wonderful and eloquent and...appropriate, for lack of a better word. And the plot - so unique!

But the chapters are so short! They leave me dying for more! Please update soon!
geosgirl chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Edward holed up in an upstairs room, watching the play by play on the super security system had me giggling to myself at work today. I'm sure people were looking at me funny. Him thinking her hostility was unnecessary was just too funny. Of course, he would think himself above reproach...LOL.

Man, he got territorial so quick even his vampire head didn't have time to spin! That's great! He is a little stick-up-his-buttish, but I can't wait for Bella to liven him up a bit. It gives a nice lightness to the story.

I can't wait to see what kind of business they are in, where they have to worry about retaliation...
hotandcold chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I love the "mine" - that kind of thing gets me every time. It's so EFC of him. But I like that he is unsure where Bella is concerned. I like the mix of perfect, assured, arrogant Edward with unsure, socially awkward Edward.

I like that Bella isn't immediately all in love with him, though she knows he's handsome.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Ms. Swan turned, walking back inside, and her hair flipped just slightly, and Tyler moved towards her and sniffed the air.

Trying to capture her scent.

Mine.

Like an animal marking his territory I leapt from my seat and reached the door in an instant.

Oh yeah. Can't say often enough how much I love the bloodlust/sex lust connection and confusion. Yummy.
hot 101 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
So wow, uhh...Edward's not vampire?.Are you sure about that? LOL:).No seriously, I really like this story!.Its very...captivating!.I like how you can write Edward's POV and not give everything his POV brings out more questions LOL.I can't wait to read what happens next!.Update soon please.
Spunk-Ransom-me chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Thanks for the update. I'm loving this story so far. Your characterizations are spot on! Hope to read more soon.
jdsk chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Caveward strikes. MINE. Loves.

Saved by Alice no doubt. Whew! Close one. :)
bookworm-nz chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Ah Edward you've got it BAD! He's not in love with Bella yet (but then again neither was Edward in the books) but the obsession is in full force...it just kills him that he doesn't know what she is thinking. I was laughing at how adorably clueless he is as to Bella and her "unnecessary hostility" oh darling stalkward you have SO much to learn...

I loved the change from his rational "And if it didn’t work I would let her go and find a new assistant" to the instinctive, animalistic "mine mine mine mine mine".

Is possessive Edward hot or what?

And of course more clues as to what Edward is up to - but I can't process those at the moment I'm being distracted by my lust for possessive stalkward...

Thanks for the update, it was another great chapter :)
Zorro4 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
So Amazing, update ASAP!
EC4me chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
This story is totally awesome. I've never read anything quite like it. Edward is so interesting!
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I love love love this story it had me cracking up which normally I'd love but I have other people around that probably think I'm insane..anyway I've been dying to know what would happen I can't get this story out of my mind I can't wait to see where you take it next!
katmom chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
More...more...more...I need more!

LOL!

Okay, this chapter had some really funny bits in it..."Marking HIS territory"...LOLOLOL!

Her screaming when he "appeared" beside her...that was GREAT!

Oh yes, this is good...

Can't thank you enough for sharing!
14,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 942 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 962 .. Last Next »