Reviews for Creature of Habit
closet-twilighter chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
This was a great chapter! What's in the box?
closet-twilighter chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, this is a really intriguing AU! It was recommended on the Twilighted forums. So far I'm happy I took the suggestion.
truera chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
aweosme. I can't wait for more!
reguler chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
I must say, this is my new favorite story.

Excellent stream of thoughts, by the way.
michellephants chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
This story is adorable. As of now, OCD Edward is among my favorites. I was giggling like an idiot the whole time I was reading. Freaking. Adorable.

I actually had more insightful comments but they evaded me as I finished up with the last published chapter. I think I'll be a little disappointed when their relationship develops, as this awkward stage is epic. Obviously I'm prepared for it to progress, but I'll certainly miss the mundane tasks that he comes up with!

Cute, can't wait for more.
jdsk chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
um...did I review this yet? No?

Guh. It owned. OWNED. I think I told you I thought it was your best yet. I really do. Very thought provoking. Poor Eddie...so clueless at times.
NorthernCullen chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Wow...Edward really got a shock there at the end huh? ..Haha! One of the best endings of a chapter yet!

Hope you'll update soon so we can find out what Edward is going to do about this..

Amazing again!
KrystyWroth chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Angst Goddess recommended this.. so I decided to jump on over.. I see what she means..

Wow.. Edward is an ass! But I love Bella (even though I wanted to cry when I found out what shirt she was wearing).

I'm curious to see how long it takes Edward to get

his head out of his ass and act on things. After all, she has a date tommorow. :)

Good story.
wishimight chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
lol this was a great chapter. A little shocked that Bella would actually do that. I understand why, but I'm guessing she's OOC for this story because there's no way in canon Bella would've done that. No biggie, but I was still just kind of shocked that she would just destroy someone else's belongings like that.

The ending of this chapter though was perfect. I especially loved this line from Jasper:

“Stop. It’s too funny and you're making me angry and I want to laugh at you instead.”

Hmm. If the blonde is James, as I'm assuming, but the ones with him are different and the only ones feeding, is he building a newborn army maybe?

Very interesting story so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it from here. :)
wishimight chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Agh! So, James, Victoria & Laurent are terrorizing the town. Eek! Why do I have a feeling they're going to eventually come in contact with Bella?
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
oh my god... this story is fucking brilliant! i'm left speechless every time i finish reading a chapter. i can't wait till you update again!
wishimight chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
haha loved all the thumps and the mines. He's so deranged; it's crazy. I love it.

Still wondering what the crap his deal is. Is he like his own Criminal Minds task force taking out serial killers or nomad vamps or ? On to the next chapter...
wishimight chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Let me start off by thanking you for not including Jacob in this story. :)

So, the Cullens had an "intervention" for Edward? Is he killing humans instead of animals? What exactly does he do with his life? Gah! Guess I'll keep reading and hopefully find out.
wishimight chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Another great chapter. Gah. I can't believe there's a cheat binder w/photos! lol How anal can one possibly get?
wishimight chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This fic was rec'd to me, so I thought I'd come check it out. Definitely an interesting start so far. Love the fact that he's suddenly ravenous... and this is after she's been gone from his townhouse for quite some time. Can't wait to see what happens when they're in the same room at the same time.
14,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 942 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 962 .. Last Next »