Reviews for The Most Loyal Servant
RysaThe3rd chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Absolutely amazing!
Darkgirl5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I have to say that every time I see this movie, I want the ending to be different. There was really nothing redeeming or decent in Charlie at all EXCEPT his loyalty. To see loyalty rewarded with betrayal is an old story, but it doesn't cut any less.

I loved this story for capturing what I actually liked about Charlie (insane as he was.) I think you're right about this being the only realistic sort of relationship between the characters seeing as Wade DID shoot Charlie after all.

Nice work and thanks for sharing.
Seablue Eyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
What a brilliant fic! I absolutely loved what you did with Charlie's character; you wrote him like he was your own, with every extrapolation completely fitting with what we saw of him in the film, and - an even greater feat - you made him likeable, pitiable: you justified his violent nature. Ben was so in character too, and I thought it was really clever how you incorporated parts of the film in as well.

Thank you for such an excellent read!
papatte chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
D'oh. That was heartbreaking. And very well-written ! :D
nannon chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
good stuff here. so tragic, but it's done so well. i really enjoyed it.
Mad Furry Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was beautiful! I loved it. I'm not usually a fan of slash and have my own Charlie story going on, but with het pairing...this, however, was just fantastic. I was truly gripped from beginning to end.

I enjoyed how you put in Charlie's thoughts, mingling them with the scenes from the film.

*adds to favourites*