Reviews for Naruto of the Clow
What a lovely story .
Please update more, I Love it
Mokkel-senpai chapter 2 . 7/17
great story
really reminds me of the old days when these two animé were first released
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Hope you update all your fics again
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Genial hhj
Knight25 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Good story
Anime-Index chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This is a very good story I hope you update soon n_n
Lucyole chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
please write more chapters or upload them that would be amazing.
Yourstory is really interesting and exciting i like naruto here he like sakura a little bit
yay ah young love and sakura may have feelings for him too hihi cant wati to see that developing into more. I cant wati to see how touya reacts to naruto and when sayoran is coming he needs to bee there i think sasuke comes too man that would be a fight. Please please please upload.
*lots of cookies for you for inspiration and to keep you happy*
Loyal Dodongo chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I love you!
And this story!
Marry me?! Haha
Deofiro chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Cool story bro, Haha couldnt help it. Also i couldnt help but notice that you mispelled Clow as Cloud in the first chapter other than that stay awesome
SirRealism chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I like the way this started, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Two things though, 1) You're misspelling the word 'seem.' 'Seam' refers to the place where two edges meet, like in the seams of clothing. 'Seem' is the word you want.

2) You're overusing the word 'seem' in any case. You don't need to say that something seemed to happen if it actually happened.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
That was the best story ive evre read keep going
Sprig chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
-busts out laughing- awww why hasn't this one been updated? ya know? makes me wonder if there are any descendants to everybody since it has been thousands of years for sasuke and naruto. but i do love this story and hope to see more of it soon or whenever u can update.
Nightgazer333 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
How about adding the Mirror Card in a little early, and have Mirror fall for Naruto?_
Seimika chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
naruto doesnt have alot going for him...so i dont see how hes gonna really be apart of this
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Love this. You have to continue or so help me I'll write my own Card Capture Sakura/Naruto xOver.

Zero