Reviews for iKiss, iMiss
nickicim chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is soo sad I never thought it could be but it is and I'm crying
DevotedReader07 chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
I decided to read this and I couldn't stop! Really great story and I really like the drama and angst! Very well written.. I'm heading over to the sequel right now

~DR
Hannah Cha chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
The last chapter was my favorite. The moment in the moonlight (now you've made this Sam-ish girl alliteritive! Well... technically I already was... and really good in school... and I normally don't insult, I use fists... but I'm still Sam-ish!) reminds me of something my friend and I did once. She had just said something dramatic and was staring into the distance, then I just said, "What are you doing?" That completely ruined the dramatic moment that was bad enough already since it was after school with our backpacks and a mob of kids in the background.
Hannah Cha chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Principal Franklin DOES NOT hate her guts.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Well... your first heartbreak. That's depressing... and another reason why I assume you're a girl.

Um... ignore that if that's the second time it's there! Anyways, I think that "a Freddie" fits him perfectly.
Hannah Cha chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
NO! I will never help you! MWAHAHAHA! Partially because you may have gone to... the Dark side (dun dun dun). Kidding! Although, you said it was chicken, and now it's turkey. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN... or man. If you are a guy and I injured your masculinity, then I've started assuming that nearly everyone on here is a girl, I haven't been to your profile yet, and a part of me is laughing like a maniac at an imagined expression. Sorry, but I am very Sam-ish
luktheduke chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Nice strory. I'm going to read the sequel now (yay)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
weird you could have made it diffrent

from jk rolling

your bffltntq, Julie
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
omg i love this story!
Mortred chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Great story, I loved it. Its one of the few stories where Sam admits to herself that she loves Freddie within the first few chapters, which was interesting.
EGGplantISHevyROXurSOX chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
heheh, i reread this. xD
stoneonthewater chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. It's great. I love it. Thank you for writing this; I was bored at 1:00 a.m., and this story totally turned me around.
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aw! They love each other so much!