Reviews for Every Night
charisma1525 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
You are such a talented writer. I really enjoyed this writing and I think that you captured the character of Spike so well. Some of the parts that I thought were absolutly incredible were:

"She never smiled and meant it anymore."

"Her face was enough to make his existence seem worth it."

"He watched her continue to sleep. Her own demons plagued her. He wished he weren't one of them. Wished that he would never become one of them."

and my favorite...

""What if I didn't come back from patrol one night?" She'd asked him softly one evening. Carelessly. As if she wasn't all that interested in his answer or in the question. "Do you think they'd bring me back again? You think they'd still mourn me?" He'd stared at the back of her head in silence, gawking. From then on she never patrolled alone."

This was all so beautifully written and I really thought that you should know how amazing I thought it was.
leslie chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
oh me likee
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Have I mentioned that I love your work? Everything you write is so beautiful. This piece I approached with caution (I usually don't like R rated stories) but I liked everything else I'd read so much that I gave it a try. It was so moving. I like your focus on Spike's breathing - it's in a lot of your stories and it's so 'him.' Not remembering to be dead, trying to associate with her in the details. I like his anger with his own dreams, and his guilt at imagining her differently, happier. Waiting to see her at peace. This whole thing was quietly lovely, and as usual captures both the evil and the hope for better things that was the essence of SoulessSpike. Would you consider writing something about what's going on inside his head these days?
Passive Rebel chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Moving. Very... effulgent. :)
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
I marvel at your ability to write Spike. This teems with lots of angst and imagery - what a treat. Keep using your gift and keep writing!
renfaire chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Really, really good. Angsty but in-character.