Reviews for Nobility, Stupidity
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
luv this
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh wow, Mokube is the best! I love how he was all 'You-know-who' X3 Great story!
ani chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wow, someone's wrote one it so their relationship hasn't started yet. i gotta admit i love it, you got everyone across so well; and the jealous on both their parts was perfect.

the ending was alittle abrupt though. i wish there was more, sequel maybe? ;D
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was a really great story! I really liked your characters. They were very spot on. And Jonouchi, saving Yugi with his fists one day at a time.
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Thanks for sharing.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I loved it. I'm glad that they are, at least, talking now. Hopefully, things will go well for them.
tavia454 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was so cute! Thanks for sharing
Fated-Shadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Har har, an ff dot net comment. You're right, LJ would have thrown a fit over something so long.

SQUEE. BEST BACK-TO-SCHOOL SURPRISE EVER. D I adore Jounouchi's character in this...he's so adorable and protective and best-friend-y. I giggled more at him than I did at some of the Puzzleshipping. xD *huggles him* I love Jou.

I half expected Anzu to show up at the party and muddle things up, but I liked it more the way it turned out, with Atemu realizing it was okay to let his guard down and Yugi being so sweet and sensitive and generally being Yugi. Both in-character for the most part, and believable. Especially this line: "“I’m not forcing you to make a decision right now, all I’m asking is a chance to be able to talk to you again like we used to. When you guided me and showed me the world I had to brave... Just your presence and patience...Yuugi.”" I was practially in tears, I LOVE it.

Ambiguous ending was ambiguous. ._. I really want to know what his plan is now. xD (Does in involve enticing them to kiss at midnight? Do tell me they kiss at midnight. x3)

There were a few grammar things I spotted that I wanted to ask about, but mostly they involved things like the use of commas. The one quesion I did have though was this line:

'Yuugi smiled at his fading drawing, almost sadly'

I don't really get what a 'fading drawing' is. It doesn't take away from the scene, but it puzzled me a bit.

All in all, I liked it lots. x3
black-heart-green-eyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really loved this. It was very sweet and thought out. The endign was a bit rushed though, I wasnt sure what was going on for a minute, but the overall piece made up for that. . very nice. thank you for this bit of enjoyment

/ash/
meggannn chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Haha! Oh, how cute. Definitely made me squee. Mokuba's totally made of win. I was giggling at the end.

Poor Atemu, y'know? At the beginning, anyway. I was crushed when Anzu introduced her boyfriend. But then he lashed out at Jou and Yuugi and I switched sides. xD

... Man, Jounouchi and his food. You can always count on him to brighten up a story. :]

- Meggan
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I feel sorry that Atemu got his hopes up and to be let down because Anzu had a boyfriend. He really does deserve better. Things seem to have turned out for the better and maybe one day they will have a relationship.

Wonderful one-shot!
Jisa chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw! Loved it! XD
singinshowtunes chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was so sweet! I wanted some action at the end, of course, but I still really liked the ending!

Excellent job!